Sikh Attack Was 'temple Dispute'

I have only one question

Why havent Admin closed or deleted this thread like the others? Now I if I name ring leaders like Tarsem Singh & sanghera singh, also Joga Singh and I bet that will wake admin up!!

Interesting articles about what Babbar get up to below, similar to money laundering wouldnt you say?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1706145.cms

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010503/main4.htm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I'm sure every1 will agree that if we (monae, kesdhari, amritdhari) were better Sikhs and lived up to what the Khalsa is all about then all these problems and issues wouldnt even exist.

Also the UK does not look down on mane, cuz if that was the case then I wouldnt of found Sikhi.

Good luck to everyone in becoming the Sikhs we all want to be, and then maybe we can start a post talkin about these problems in the past tense.

WJKK WJKF

:e:

I have only one question

Why havent Admin closed or deleted this thread like the others? Now I if I name ring leaders like Tarsem Singh & sanghera singh, also Joga Singh and I bet that will wake admin up!!

Interesting articles about what Babbar get up to below, similar to money laundering wouldnt you say?

Oh well, 3hrs have passed so maybe not haha!

I have only one question

Oh well, 3hrs have passed so maybe not haha!

hmmm! this thread has a shelf life of hmmm ....... let me think grin.gif .........3 more hours... before it dissapears of the face of the earth becuz someone has mentioned the "B" word!

Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

The argument on this specific thread is only between 3 individuals, I don’t think you can make such a sweeping assumption based on that and a one sided press release defaming the character of a certain Tari Kandola (who happens to be a mona).

There is definitely some kind of dragged out dispute between various groups/organisations which I assume now will keep on resurfacing from time to time.

Fair enough.

Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

MOD NOTE : Singh_Bling and Jatinder, take this as a warning that we won't tolerate such personal attacks like the ones I have just had to delete. You have your opinions and we allow them to give both sides of the story how you see it, but keep it clean or take it somewhere else.

Singhs don't hate monay! Where did you get that from?

I don't think you understand what the todays sp are like. I personally have had issues with them. And believe me they are thugs. I have plenty of monay sikh friends, infact I have more monay friends than I do amritdhari, and they respect sikhi and are one of the most genuine people I know. The sp lot are far from that. All their activities are known to the police - this I know as fact. But the police do not have enough evidence against those ceratin indiviuals so cannot do anything.

If you read Singh_Bling and Jatinder's posts before the mod deleted them, one of them stated how singhs hate monay and look down on monay. Also in the past, some of people on this website have made hateful comments on monay.

If the apparent singhs are those of dhan dhan satguru sri guru gobind singh sahib jee then they cannot hate anyone as guru sahib jee states ghat ghat meh har jhoo baseh. However if they ent the they are the same as everyone else, and follow not the gurus hukam. . . therefore cannot be gursikhs and cannot be of the lord master sri guru granth sahib jee. . . however everything comes with guru sahib jees bakshish so may guru sahib jee bless us all.

no offence to anyone on this site - but no1 here really nos anything about wats really happening wiv smethwick, powar stabbing, sp, jathebandia and all the rest etc etc

evryone is just listening to someone else, whether it be the singh/singhni listenin to their jathebandi father, the mona listenin to sp supporters

whether its that person whos really close to someone involved even they dont no wats really happening coz ther brainwashed by ther own agendas

thers only a few people who know wats really goin on and they've just brainwashed the rest into believing wat they want

both the jathebandia and sp are just as bad as eachother - so dont believe anything you hear coz any of it could be BS,

every1 involved is sly and clever and all jus as bad as each other.

its evry sikhs responsibility to find out the truth themselves before make comments about others......and we need to ask ourselves do we really no the truth or hav we just heard something from someone els???