Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

sikhsangat.com khalsa dal .... how about starting this new dal .... we can be in news .... sikhsangat khalsa dal members got there PCs crashed by viruses send by punjab police while they were protesting online ....

I refuse, we shud be called masoor dhi dhal! The best thing is that these type of dals 'rij' properly and are edible with butter! :devil:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mn ipAwirAw jI imqRw hir ibnu JUTu pswry ]

man piaariaa jee mithraa har bin jhoot(h) pasaarae ||

O dear beloved mind, my friend, without the Lord, all outward show is false.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Siree Raag

nwnku isK dyie mn pRIqm ibnu hir JUT pswry ]2]

naanak sikh dhaee man preetham bin har jhoot(h) pasaarae ||2||

Nanak gives this advice: O beloved mind, without the Lord, all outward show is false. ||2||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Siree Raag

kUVu TgI guJI nw rhY mulµmw pwju lih jwie ]

koorr t(h)agee gujhee naa rehai mula(n)maa paaj lehi jaae ||

Their falsehood and fraud cannot remain concealed; their false appearances fall off in the end.

Guru Raam Daas Ji

Raag Gauree

AMdrhu AMnw bwhrhu AMnw kUVI kUVI gwvY ]

a(n)dharahu a(n)naa baaharahu a(n)naa koorree koorree gaavai ||

Blind inwardly, and blind outwardly, he sings falsely, falsely.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Raamkalee

If you read the above Gurbani its prety much somes up the Sikh leaders that we have in place now i.e. vendanti, badal etc.

Being at their age one would assume they has some brains, but I guess we were lied to, they dont have any.

listen idot stop using gurubani for personal gain and go to hindu form because you totaly belong their.i know badal is a total fudu but by the crap you chatin you are even bigger fudu then him.jai mata de to you

Very wise words of the fanatical extremist person on the forum, says it all from your name. Thanks for letting me know that you are calling me who just quoted Gurbani, a hindu and a fudu.

However it seems your more inclined in having a piece of land rather than concentrating on the truth, which is naam. So let me say Jai mata to you, because you aint going to get it on this forum being an internet extremist plastic action man! L.gif

If you were man enuff u wudnt be on this forum, u be in punjab fighting for it, so dont give me all teh crap u have come out with, i can expose all your posts being extremist and fanatical, ur not a sikh...your a terrorist!

Oh and you personally dont even reply in any other topic at unless its got to do with your dreamland! Just shows how much hatred you have, it will be all exposed, the Gurbani goes for you too.

Whenever there is an inkling of some trouble in Indian Punjab, a lot of shady characters pop out of nowhere on the forum and start bossing around. Either these guys are muslims or ISI chaps pretending to be Sikhs fishing in troubled waters. Last year I remember there was this guy who was advocating everyone to pick up Ak-47 and followed all his posts with a pic of AK-47 as if this almighty weapon will give redemption to all troubles.

That chap was based from US, then he stopped posting but he posted few of his pics holding AK-47 etc. These chaps are too silly to elicit any comment, just ignore them.

listen idot stop using gurubani for personal gain and go to hindu form because you totaly belong their.i know badal is a total fudu but by the crap you chatin you are even bigger fudu then him.jai mata de to you

Very wise words of the fanatical extremist person on the forum, says it all from your name. Thanks for letting me know that you are calling me who just quoted Gurbani, a hindu and a fudu.

However it seems your more inclined in having a piece of land rather than concentrating on the truth, which is naam. So let me say Jai mata to you, because you aint going to get it on this forum being an internet extremist plastic action man! L.gif

If you were man enuff u wudnt be on this forum, u be in punjab fighting for it, so dont give me all teh crap u have come out with, i can expose all your posts being extremist and fanatical, ur not a sikh...your a terrorist!

Oh and you personally dont even reply in any other topic at unless its got to do with your dreamland! Just shows how much hatred you have, it will be all exposed, the Gurbani goes for you too.

i apologise to you on his behalf.

what you must do is be understanding and not brand all suporers of khalistan as the same............. realy thee are some of us who understand respect and how important naam is and we don hate hindu ful stop.

there are also mahapurash who have suported for a homeland and they had the nimrita ofrespecting people and not slanering, nd they even had the kamai which neither of us have................so im sorry if people on here are slandering u and all other non suporters of homeland or political state

i apologise to you on his behalf.

what you must do is be understanding and not brand all suporers of khalistan as the same............. realy thee are some of us who understand respect and how important naam is and we don hate hindu ful stop.

there are also mahapurash who have suported for a homeland and they had the nimrita ofrespecting people and not slanering, nd they even had the kamai which neither of us have................so im sorry if people on here are slandering u and all other non suporters of homeland or political state

No need to apologise on his behalf, bani does say "Seekh Nah Dijhay Bhandhra, Bhiray Kha Ghar tye"

I am a firm believer if we get the homeland so be it, but if we dont, then its not end of our Sikhi really, but people who go too far i.e. violence and acting all hard and stuff, the moral of the story is not to get involved with people who are highly extremist! I dont put all who are for khalistan in one basket, some people have intellectual awareness and some people, well need I say more.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

NDTV has just reported that Choota Dera Sauda has given to 'Swami' Mediator a six line apology which is being handed to the Shri Akal Takht Sahib.

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

Live now on IBN7 - http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/streaming-ibn7.html