Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

I heard on the Punjabi Radio here in Canada that the "Khalsa March" was stopped at about half way (maybe even less) by the Police and only the 11 head members were allowed to go through to the State Capital.

Can anybody confirm this?

that was not stoped by police but was decided by akaltakths jathedar yesterday only that 11 singhs will go no one else

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh
Breaking News : According to Total TV from New Delhi a letter threatening to kill badal family,sirsa dera saadh and to do serial bomb blasts in Punjab has been sent to Punjab Police from Lashkar e Taiba from J & K.

Any one who receives Total TV can watch this news item as breaking news right now .

Now what is this ? Anyone has any idea ?

Harjot Singh Brar,

Punjab

I just now happened to tune into the last few seconds of the phone report of Total TV correspondent Jagmohan Phutela about the above letter .What I heard was that the letter was delivered at Phagwara and the police was ascertaining from where the letter originated .He further said that badal and ram raheem might not be still aware of this letter and they'll come to know from our channel soon.He further said that badal and family already has z plus security.

Police has started conducting raids all over Punjab .

Im still wondering what this is.

Guest PunjabSingh
Please keep sangat updated regulary as soon as possible.

Also what was Daljit Singh doing inside dera?

Thnaks

Which Daljit Singh ?

Guest PunjabSingh
but why they want to kill ram rahim singh ????

Not only ram raheem,Im also wondering what interest Lashkar e taiba has in killing badal ?

Ok he's an enemy of Sikhs but a letter from Lashkar e Taiba makes me confused .

Any way the Punjab police is taking the matter seriously .

I just hope it is not a ploy to torpedo the meeting of Panthic organisations at Ludhiana on June 2nd .

i think its just some political stunt .... to take issue away from deras .... thats what i feel ... lashkar never post and blow up things first they blow up and then post and take responsibility .... isnt it ....

Guest PunjabSingh
i think its just some political stunt .... to take issue away from deras .... thats what i feel ... lashkar never post and blow up things first they blow up and then post and take responsibility .... isnt it ....

You have a point .

Like I said earlier "hope it's not a ploy to torpedo the June 2nd Panthic convention at Ludhiana and to arrest panthic leaders overnight "

But only Total TV has broken this news so far .

London123Home,

"Serves them right!!"

Are you trying to say that the two Sikh riders ( Sukhjinder Singh , and Raja Singh a priest from a priest of Sadda Subh Wala village - -- not Sacha Sauda) who were attached by Dera Sacha Sauda followers and ended up being admitted to the hospital are "served right" (for being Sikhs)?

Are you suggesting that to avoid such attacks from the followers of Sacha Sauda that Sikh should not use Singh and Kaur in their names?

Sorry and humble apologies - I think i read the post in haste and assumed that the "Mistaking two motorcycle-borne Sikhs as protesters" were dera pakhandi baba followers. !!! Oops Silly me!.

As we know "Sikh" with turbans and with Singh and Kaur suffix have joined Deras run by fake baba's hence my comment and therefore they cant be Sikhs anymore.