Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikhs are being beaten up and killed and certain people on this forum still believe that the sikhs in punjab protesting/trying do something are giving the rest of the panth a bad name..what a joke. we should be supporting/encouraging all the brave singhs in punjab at the moment.

Singh, if they didnt protest or display such a fuss then they (innocent people) wudnt get killed would they? Now because they have started this, we have to encourage them, no other choice is there if u ask me. First and personal view is that, it only takes two singhs to capture him and kill him, but we didnt use our brains and we decide to get shaheed, I mean hang fire, be sly but deadily.

Naam Simran Sabh to Ucha! Sorry but i stick to my word, no protest and no nothing, Sikhi is being extinct, otherwise we all will be going to punjab by now.

Do you remember 'Operation Blue star', this is the time we needed to battle and we did our best, and the Indira had paid, this is true battle. This was the real deal where we were being attacked.

well i think they had a just cause to protest, such an act done by DSS is a making a mockery of our religion, if we didnt let the world know that we dont agree with them, then what message are we sending to our children. ok this may have not been a physical attack on the sikhs, but it was still an indirect attack. And if we just ignored it and did nothing, then that would have shown the DSS and other anti sikh sects determined to destroy our religion, that they can do pretty much anything and there will be no consequences.

Also it will confuse the already confused average sikh guy in punjab, and people may think people like that DSS baba are infact gurus, and people will leave the panth. We have a right to try to keep our followers on the right path, and to protect our identity as sikhs and khalsa.

I agree with it is an indirect attack, and we should punish him, but we dont need mass gatherings because this is where one of us gets killed all the time and looked whats happened our fellow Gursikhs have bee killed (a very tearful incident), instead we need to do beanti to Guru Ji and also ask that he be punished appropriately, by only one or two singhs, sly but deadily or Get teh JATHEDAR OF Akhal takht to do something to punish him, but not this way wielding swords and protesting, it wont achieve anything, we need to tackle this another way.

A very stark warning, or a quick kill wud have sufficed by one or two singhs, this will give real message not to mess, instead we have caused deaths in our panth and I am personally feeling upset over it.

Hardeep with all due respect .. please be quiet. You keep saying simran is the highest of all, and guess what nobody is disagreing with you! everyone accepts that, but most also accept that with the simran you must also make a physical stand at some points in life.

you say the only time to fight/protest would be when sikhi was on verge of extinction ... are you insane!? why on earth would you let the situatuon get so bad and THEN react? thats called stupidity, a wise man is one who recognises a threat and takes subtle but effective steps to cancel out the threat BEFORE it materialises. this isnt easy and yes it would have been nice in a perfect world if we could have dealt with the current punjab situation years ago, but we didnt so lets just sort it out now.

guru maharajh did not fight because sikhi was on verge of extinction, they fought as a last resort for what they believed to be right. even if all the singhs in anandpur sahib had been killed sikhi would have continued with the sikhs across punjab etc, so just relax ok, in military terms your talking nonsense.

secondly who are you to encourage anybody!? do you think the thouands of singhs and singhnia across punjab are bothered about what you type here on an internet forum!? do you think they are checking for the latest posts by kids across the west giving them advice on what to do or not to do!? i dont think soo...

try and understand the mindset of these people ... for the past 15 years they have lived with their heads down, they have lived under the boot of fear and repression. they have had no real chance of speaking up, they feared that the govt might kill them the same way they killed thousands of others. leaving khalisatan aside, think about it, your brother/son/father/uncle was tortured or murdered, your not going to forget that are you, its going to burn like a small fire within you. but as an individual you are 'helpless' what can one man do against a billion. BUT after years and years of seeing your faith ridiculed and made a mockery of, when you've seen your brothers and sisters cutting their hair and turning to drugs as a result of society and govt policy, when you see your surviving elders commiting suicide becauase of farmer debt ... and THEN you see a chance to finally make a stand!! finally to unite with your brothers and speak out, without fear, without worry, without care! its the straw that broke the camels back, one insult too many and the singhs patience has broken. for months now protests have been seen again bhaniarewala and ashutosh .. so this was building anyway! you have to see their mindset, this is more then just the dera papi, its about finally having your self respect restored. its about the khalsa turning around and saying, NO MORE! this is land of the 10 gurus, this is the land drenched in the blood of our martyrs, this is land made rich with the bhagti of our gursikhs, and on this land there is non who can mock the king of all kings, the greatest being to have stepped on this earth, ssahib sri guru gobind singh ji!!!

so dont look at them through your western, educated, comfy living eyes. look at this through their eyes and you will see a different picture. we cannot tell them what to do or not to do, because when they needed us we did nothing, we just laughed and said how backward they were and how they were messing sikhi up. i.e. we sat back and watched. so now just relax, do your ardasa and let the lions of punjab roam.

har jio kirpa karo tum pyare

lets all do ardaas to Maharaj to guide us, for we know nothing, we have no intellect.lets stop arguing now. we need ekta.. who gives a damn if one is akj,taksali, nanaksar, after all we have all taken amrit from dhan dhan sahib sri guroo gobind singh ji maharaj.they have attacked us.we have evry right to protest.we ddnt attack them but they attacked us.singhs have becume shaheed.dont let their shaheedi go in vain.but we abroad cannot do neting physically unless we go there ourselves and do something..so instead of arguing abt what has already been done,lets do chaupai sahib da paath n ask maharaj to guide us..stop all this arguing..i mean do u tink this is the way in which puraatan singhs acted???no i dont tink so.all you guys care about is being right in ur petty arguing.wen we all realise that we are a bunch of idiots and we have no intellect becos if we did then we (including myself) would either be in punjab right now or japping naam

gauVI pUrbI mhlw 4 ]

gourree poorabee mehalaa 4 ||

Gauree Poorbee, Fourth Mehla:

iehu mnUAw iKnu n itkY bhu rMgI dh dh idis cil cil hwFy ]

eihu manooaa khin n ttikai bahu ra(n)gee dheh dheh dhis chal chal haadtae ||

This mind does not hold still, even for an instant. Distracted by all sorts of distractions, it wanders around aimlessly in the ten directions.

guru pUrw pwieAw vfBwgI hir mMqRü dIAw mnu TwFy ]1]

gur pooraa paaeiaa vaddabhaagee har ma(n)thra dheeaa man t(h)aadtae ||1||

I have found the Perfect Guru, through great good fortune; He has given me the Mantra of the Lord's Name, and my mind has become quiet and tranquil. ||1||

rwm hm siqgur lwly kWFy ]1] rhwau ]

raam ham sathigur laalae kaa(n)dtae ||1|| rehaao ||

O Lord, I am the slave of the True Guru. ||1||Pause||

hmrY msqik dwgu dgwnw hm krj gurU bhu swFy ]

hamarai masathak dhaag dhagaanaa ham karaj guroo bahu saadtae ||

My forehead has been branded with His brand; I owe such a great debt to the Guru.

praupkwru puMnu bhu kIAw Bau duqru qwir prwFy ]2]

paroupakaar pu(n)n bahu keeaa bho dhuthar thaar paraadtae ||2||

He has been so generous and kind to me; He has carried me across the treacherous and terrifying world-ocean. ||2||

ijn kau pRIiq irdY hir nwhI iqn kUry gwFn gwFy ]

jin ko preeth ridhai har naahee thin koorae gaadtan gaadtae ||

Those who do not have love for the Lord within their hearts, harbor only false intentions and goals.

ijau pwxI kwgdu ibnis jwq hY iqau mnmuK griB glwFy ]3]

jio paanee kaagadh binas jaath hai thio manamukh garabh galaadtae ||3||

As paper breaks down and dissolves in water, the self-willed manmukh wastes away in arrogant pride. ||3||

hm jwinAw kCU n jwnh AwgY ijau hir rwKY iqau TwFy ]

ham jaaniaa kashhoo n jaaneh aagai jio har raakhai thio t(h)aadtae ||

I know nothing, and I do not know the future; as the Lord keeps me, so do I stand.

hm BUl cUk gur ikrpw Dwrhu jn nwnk kuqry kwFy ]4]7]21]59]

ham bhool chook gur kirapaa dhhaarahu jan naanak kutharae kaadtae ||4||7||21||59||

For my failings and mistakes, O Guru, grant me Your Grace; servant Nanak is Your obedient dog. ||4||7||21||59||

sikhs are being beaten up and killed and certain people on this forum still believe that the sikhs in punjab protesting/trying do something are giving the rest of the panth a bad name..what a joke. we should be supporting/encouraging all the brave singhs in punjab at the moment.

Singh, if they didnt protest or display such a fuss then they (innocent people) wudnt get killed would they? Now because they have started this, we have to encourage them, no other choice is there if u ask me. First and personal view is that, it only takes two singhs to capture him and kill him, but we didnt use our brains and we decide to get shaheed, I mean hang fire, be sly but deadily.

Naam Simran Sabh to Ucha! Sorry but i stick to my word, no protest and no nothing, Sikhi is being extinct, otherwise we all will be going to punjab by now.

Do you remember 'Operation Blue star', this is the time we needed to battle and we did our best, and the Indira had paid, this is true battle. This was the real deal where we were being attacked.

well i think they had a just cause to protest, such an act done by DSS is a making a mockery of our religion, if we didnt let the world know that we dont agree with them, then what message are we sending to our children. ok this may have not been a physical attack on the sikhs, but it was still an indirect attack. And if we just ignored it and did nothing, then that would have shown the DSS and other anti sikh sects determined to destroy our religion, that they can do pretty much anything and there will be no consequences.

Also it will confuse the already confused average sikh guy in punjab, and people may think people like that DSS baba are infact gurus, and people will leave the panth. We have a right to try to keep our followers on the right path, and to protect our identity as sikhs and khalsa.

I agree with it is an indirect attack, and we should punish him, but we dont need mass gatherings because this is where one of us gets killed all the time and looked whats happened our fellow Gursikhs have bee killed (a very tearful incident), instead we need to do beanti to Guru Ji and also ask that he be punished appropriately, by only one or two singhs, sly but deadily or Get teh JATHEDAR OF Akhal takht to do something to punish him, but not this way wielding swords and protesting, it wont achieve anything, we need to tackle this another way.

A very stark warning, or a quick kill wud have sufficed by one or two singhs, this will give real message not to mess, instead we have caused deaths in our panth and I am personally feeling upset over it.

dont u cry for those who hav died, i am happy for them. they hav given there lives for the panth and will be rewarded justly. u forget that this world is just a play. let us all pray that we can achieve the same deliverance as these shaheeds and that we can too take the next step.

Blessed are those who shed their blood for the satkar and chardikhala of the khalsa panth!

Maharajh's shaheed faujan increase in numbers again!

ps while i have had my own grievences with the nihang singh dals and their stance in recent history etc, how amazing would it be to see Akali Nihang Surjeet Singh on his horse leading this pakhandi through the streets of amritsar with a rope around his neck, face blackened and a haar of juthia around his neck!

may maharajh bless all his faujan with unity, strength, victory and humilty!!!

Hardeep with all due respect .. please be quiet. You keep saying simran is the highest of all, and guess what nobody is disagreing with you! everyone accepts that, but most also accept that with the simran you must also make a physical stand at some points in life.

you say the only time to fight/protest would be when sikhi was on verge of extinction ... are you insane!? why on earth would you let the situatuon get so bad and THEN react? thats called stupidity, a wise man is one who recognises a threat and takes subtle but effective steps to cancel out the threat BEFORE it materialises. this isnt easy and yes it would have been nice in a perfect world if we could have dealt with the current punjab situation years ago, but we didnt so lets just sort it out now.

guru maharajh did not fight because sikhi was on verge of extinction, they fought as a last resort for what they believed to be right. even if all the singhs in anandpur sahib had been killed sikhi would have continued with the sikhs across punjab etc, so just relax ok, in military terms your talking nonsense.

secondly who are you to encourage anybody!? do you think the thouands of singhs and singhnia across punjab are bothered about what you type here on an internet forum!? do you think they are checking for the latest posts by kids across the west giving them advice on what to do or not to do!? i dont think soo...

try and understand the mindset of these people ... for the past 15 years they have lived with their heads down, they have lived under the boot of fear and repression. they have had no real chance of speaking up, they feared that the govt might kill them the same way they killed thousands of others. leaving khalisatan aside, think about it, your brother/son/father/uncle was tortured or murdered, your not going to forget that are you, its going to burn like a small fire within you. but as an individual you are 'helpless' what can one man do against a billion. BUT after years and years of seeing your faith ridiculed and made a mockery of, when you've seen your brothers and sisters cutting their hair and turning to drugs as a result of society and govt policy, when you see your surviving elders commiting suicide becauase of farmer debt ... and THEN you see a chance to finally make a stand!! finally to unite with your brothers and speak out, without fear, without worry, without care! its the straw that broke the camels back, one insult too many and the singhs patience has broken. for months now protests have been seen again bhaniarewala and ashutosh .. so this was building anyway! you have to see their mindset, this is more then just the dera papi, its about finally having your self respect restored. its about the khalsa turning around and saying, NO MORE! this is land of the 10 gurus, this is the land drenched in the blood of our martyrs, this is land made rich with the bhagti of our gursikhs, and on this land there is non who can mock the king of all kings, the greatest being to have stepped on this earth, ssahib sri guru gobind singh ji!!!

so dont look at them through your western, educated, comfy living eyes. look at this through their eyes and you will see a different picture. we cannot tell them what to do or not to do, because when they needed us we did nothing, we just laughed and said how backward they were and how they were messing sikhi up. i.e. we sat back and watched. so now just relax, do your ardasa and let the lions of punjab roam.

My opinion is on the basis of indirect attack, not a physical one, if its physical, then sure be physical, but it wasnt physical...at Guru ji's time there were other dera's, but did any one protest back then? I think they didnt, finally Guru ji Won and people start honouring him, because he is the beloved Guru. However down the line when it got all physical, our Gurus battled and battled and won.

He isnt being Physical at all, hes has insulted, so we should give appropriate punishment, however for those who like abit of excitement and violence, again i repeat it would have been enuff to get two singhs to do the job, but again this wudnt have achieved anything, they wud call him shaheed.

I here what u see veer ji about our elders and drugs and that, but this is why we need to do daswandh and help the needy and the poor and the elders who are less unfortunate, and we dont do it, instead (I for definately) am stupid and donate to building funds instead and may be the elders wudnt need to commit suicide, I feel for them and its all our fault for not acting on Guru Jis hukam.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

My opinion is on the basis of indirect attack, not a physical one, if its physical, then sure be physical, but it wasnt physical...at Guru ji's time there were other dera's, but did any one protest back then? I think they didnt, finally Guru ji Won and people start honouring him, because he is the beloved Guru. However down the line when it got all physical, our Gurus battled and battled and won.

He isnt being Physical at all, hes has insulted, so we should give appropriate punishment, however for those who like abit of excitement and violence, again i repeat it would have been enuff to get two singhs to do the job, but again this wudnt have achieved anything, they wud call him shaheed.

I here what u see veer ji about our elders and drugs and that, but this is why we need to do daswandh and help the needy and the poor and the elders who are less unfortunate, and we dont do it, instead (I for definately) am stupid and donate to building funds instead and may be the elders wudnt need to commit suicide, I feel for them and its all our fault for not acting on Guru Jis hukam.

I do agree we need to protect the people that need protection from threats of being killed no doubt about that and when physical violence is persistant, but on this occasion a peaceful solution is needed, but we ended up with 3 Gursikhs shaheed.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

dont u cry for those who hav died, i am happy for them. they hav given there lives for the panth and will be rewarded justly. u forget that this world is just a play. let us all pray that we can achieve the same deliverance as these shaheeds and that we can too take the next step.

Veerji, true very true, but at the same time I am feeling for them too, maybe thats just me.