Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

Personally I ask the Sangat to stop this nonesense and forget about the protests, INSTEAD, go the Gurdwara where ever you are and do Naam Simran, like Guru Arjun Dev ji says, Naam will end the violence once and for all, the protest will achieve nothing and will only let others know about whats going on, and perhaps some of us will be talked about and made a fool too.

However if the protest is held peacefully and nicely with simran then I think this is a good way odf showinf support.

Naam Simran is the only way out! Personally thinking and Guru ji's thinking. Shaanti will not be obtained through mass gatherings, only naam will liberate all.

In this thread also I would like to add:

Saach Shabad bin mukti na hoyee: Without realizing the True Shabad or Naam, no one will be liberated (sggs 938).

Uttam karnee Shabad beechaar: The ultimate action is reflections on the Shabad i.e., Vichaar or inner inquiry (sggs 158).

The question is: how can one go about doing it? As we know it, the organized religious places are plagued with corruption, selfishness, hatred, differences, conflicts, madness of "Jaat Paat", violence, fanaticism, ignorance, and so on; leading to a total disregard for the dissemination of the Gurbani (SGGS) in its true perspective. Although may be not all, but the calculated focus of the so called "Giaanees", "Bhaaees", "Raagees", "Sants", "Granthees", "Baabaas", "Pardhaans", "Parchaaraks", "Pujaarees or Priests", "Paathees" (professional SGGS readers), etc., seems to be none other than using the pretext of the religion for material gains -- lust, money, name, fame, power, status, prestige etc.

No one is my enemy, and no one is a stranger. I get along with everyone. Guru Arjan Dev, Raag Kaanraa, 1299

In the peaceful poise of intuitive bliss, violence will be gone, as we sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe. Guru Arjan, Raag Gauree, 249

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has one singh become Shaheed or 2? newspunjab.com says two. and what is the name of the Singh some say Bhai Amarjeet Singh, some Bhai Tarunjeet Singh and some ay Bhai Kanwamjit singh, but one thing is that he was from sangrur.

Two have become shaheed. But i know only one name.

Shaheed Kamaljit Singh Ji Sangrur

sikhs are being beaten up and killed and certain people on this forum still believe that the sikhs in punjab protesting/trying do something are giving the rest of the panth a bad name..what a joke. we should be supporting/encouraging all the brave singhs in punjab at the moment.

1 SINGH SHAEED HO GAYA ,

one singh is killed at dera of sunam . he was from sangrur , puran gursikh , used to be in Panj Pyaras in Nagar kirtan

NAGI we used to call him, left behind one female child of 3-4 months. Oh kal keh reha c ke MAR JAVANGE MAAR DYANGE EH JAAN GURU DE LEKHE LA DYANGE.

he alone enterd the dera by climbing wall and shoot on chest by dera people

Waheguru us nu aapne charnan vich jaga deve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAHE GURU WAHE GURU

PARNAAM SHAHEEDAN NU!

sikhs are being beaten up and killed and certain people on this forum still believe that the sikhs in punjab protesting/trying do something are giving the rest of the panth a bad name..what a joke. we should be supporting/encouraging all the brave singhs in punjab at the moment.

Singh, if they didnt protest or display such a fuss then they (innocent people) wudnt get killed would they? Now because they have started this, we have to encourage them, no other choice is there if u ask me. First and personal view is that, it only takes two singhs to capture him and kill him, but we didnt use our brains and we decide to get shaheed, I mean hang fire, be sly but deadily.

Naam Simran Sabh to Ucha! Sorry but i stick to my word, no protest and no nothing, Sikhi isnt being extinct, otherwise we all will be going to punjab by now.

Do you remember 'Operation Blue star', this is the time we needed to battle and we did our best, and the Indira had paid, this is true battle. This was the real deal where we were being attacked.

Please stop this violence, we dont need any more deaths, we need peaceful solution. If the violence isnt stopped it will enter the next zone where Sikhi is directly attacked and Gurdwaray being destroyed and then we got no choice but to help and support

:devil:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Uth singha, dharam ne awaz layi aa,

ik pakhandi babe ne daswi patshahi di POSHAAK payi aa,

Ajj fer Shera KHALSE da Jhanda lehrauna aa,

Ena pakhandian ate ena de derean da khilara pauna hai.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Singh, if they didnt protest or display such a fuss then they (innocent people) wudnt get killed would they? Now because they have started this, we have to encourage them, no other choice is there if u ask me. First and personal view is that, it only takes two singhs to capture him and kill him, but we didnt use our brains and we decide to get shaheed, I mean hang fire, be sly but deadily.

Naam Simran Sabh to Ucha! Sorry but i stick to my word, no protest and no nothing, Sikhi is being extinct, otherwise we all will be going to punjab by now.

Do you remember 'Operation Blue star', this is the time we needed to battle and we did our best, and the Indira had paid, this is true battle. This was the real deal where we were being attacked.

well i think they had a just cause to protest, such an act done by DSS is a making a mockery of our religion, if we didnt let the world know that we dont agree with them, then what message are we sending to our children. ok this may have not been a physical attack on the sikhs, but it was still an indirect attack. And if we just ignored it and did nothing, then that would have shown the DSS and other anti sikh sects determined to destroy our religion, that they can do pretty much anything and there will be no consequences.

Also it will confuse the already confused average sikh guy in punjab, and people may think people like that DSS baba are infact gurus, and people will leave the panth. We have a right to try to keep our followers on the right path, and to protect our identity as sikhs and khalsa.

1 SINGH SHAEED HO GAYA ,

one singh is killed at dera of sunam . he was from sangrur , puran gursikh , used to be in Panj Pyaras in Nagar kirtan

NAGI we used to call him, left behind one female child of 3-4 months. Oh kal keh reha c ke MAR JAVANGE MAAR DYANGE EH JAAN GURU DE LEKHE LA DYANGE.

he alone enterd the dera by climbing wall and shoot on chest by dera people

Waheguru us nu aapne charnan vich jaga deve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAHE GURU WAHE GURU

PARNAAM SHAHEEDAN NU!

waheguru, sikhi is written in the blood of the shaheeds. i not sure of the names of those who hav died but i give thanks to those who hav given there lives to preserve our faith. because of the sacrifices of those shaheeds sikhi will always flourish.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh