Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

who cares, u just get on with ur own simran and bani and leave others to what they doin

that is no way to respond, your brtoher/sister i dont kno, but yea had made the BEST solution for all of us, what does this forum achieve by just us rambling on with our own thoughts about this situation, since we are not there, instead of mere talk, let us pray for the good of humanity, and for the future, please respond with some thought put into it first.

and remember, "galee aisee changiaa, ucharee bariaa" ....we are all good at talk, no action.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we all know mr. badal is a sellout, nothing new...but this doesn't make a difference. Ram Rahim has tried to mimick Guru Gobind Singh ji, and that's not acceptable to sikhs. I don't care if anyone is akali, or congressi....you're a Sikh first!!

so please don't divert the attention to badal. i don't care who he prays to for votes.

Is about how Badal went to Gurmit Ram Raheem before elections and asked for votes & his wife praying to Ashotosh (anti sikh sod),and his nou going to a saadh baman

Another one

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/punjab/PDF/Sikh_Traitors.pdf

This article goes into detail of who the modern day 'gangu brahmins' are,and lists numerous names Including

Parkash Lal Badal Chf Mnstr of Panjab.

benti to Naamstang veer ji,

please don't paint the sikh freedom movement of the 1980s with a biased brush. you are giving a lesson of morality to the same moevment which produced bhai beant singh and bhai satwant singh. you say don't harm the followers and go after the main source, unlike the 1908s. Veer ji, let me please remind you. After the attck on darbar sahib, there was no mass murder of hindus by sikhs. after 4 months, guru de pyaare, bhai beant singh and bhai satwant singh gunned down the source, indira khan.

This act which you yourself promote in your post, was met with the murder of thousands in a span of a few days on the streets of delhi and the rest of India, by the "source's" followers.

another example of singhs follwoing your suggestion is bhai sukha and bhai jinda. they didn't kill the innocnet yet raher went staright after lalit makan, arjun das in delhi and General Vaidya in Pune.

If we widh to teach moral lessons, let's teach the rioters in delhi, let's teach the secular indian populace. as a sikh, stop pointing fingers at your nation. this is the time to unite.

If you want lessons from the 80s, then fine, I agree with you. What lessons can we learn from the dahram yudh morch?

1) There are going to be radical elements in this event who will harm the image of the sikhs due to lack of gurmat giaan and naam abhyaas.

2) The "leaders" of our quam, such as Badal, longowaal, will abandon the movement in it's greatest hour of need. Behind the scenes these leaders are working with the other side, in front of the sanagt they make "panthic" speeches. If we learned anyting, it's that our true leader is Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the akali leaders are mere politicians who will do anything to come out of this without a scratch.

3) Sikhs who protest peacefully will be villified. sikhs who speak about the unique sikh identity will be villified. the response to this event will be slow, as to give enough time for sikhs to get weary of the non-violent approach and head towards the armed struggle for justice, which is the sikh people's legacy and religious philosophy.

4) This whole event may be a way to divert attention away from the fact that ILLEGAL CREMATIONS by punjab police and FAKE POLICE ENCOUNTERS of sikhs youth in the 80s and early 90s was to be investigated. Every time some sort of accountability is going to be had for the murder if innocent sikhs, some "event" take place which diverts everyone's attnetion to the task at hand. IN 1984, instead of investigatinga nd negotiating the anadpur sahib resolution of the akalis, which was rife with punjabi demands, the central government diverted the attention of the nation and made it out to be a war between bhindrawaala and the integrity of the indian nation. Everyone to thsi day forgets, hey whatever happened to the anadpur sahib resolution? This may happen again.

5) The final lesson I think we can learn from the 80s is that, everything in punjab happens with the blessing of the state government. Badal and his BJP allies have had to know something about this event before it occurred. we all know these governemnt backed "gurus" and "babas" don't even use the toilet without the governement's permission. So be aware. Be smart. Question everything and everyone. Analyze the situation from top to bottom.

This event may best serve the panth by us clenaing house of people like Badal. I agree with Naamstang to a point about pointing fingers within our own community but let's not paint the whole dharam yudh morcha as some misguided inhumane foriegn backed illegitimate movement.

Don't harm innocents. Don't loot, burn, or destroy property. Talk and make speeches with humility. Remember that all these speeches we make today will be analyzed by our future generations and future Khushwants Singhs and the like. so let's not give our opponents any arsenal for future propaganda and semar campaigns.

bhul chuk muaaf.

peace.

That namstang guy is a Sanathan,they believe all sorts of crap praise of hindu dieties,the nangs like Niddar nang in UK claim we are Hindus,and are opposed to Great Jathe Bandia such as BKI and Mahan Sikhs Like Bhindranwale,

But let us go back to topic we can discuss these things another time,at the moment we need Updates on whats happening

That namstang guy is a Sanathan,they believe all sorts of crap praise of hindu dieties,the nangs like Niddar nang in UK claim we are Hindus,and are opposed to Great Jathe Bandia such as BKI and Mahan Sikhs Like Bhindranwale,

But let us go back to topic we can discuss these things another time,at the moment we need Updates on whats happening

and you are India Government Agent who is paid to finger and exploit youth sikhs abroad so GOI can blacklist them.

How do you like my baseless allegations?

you got my point. If i see fanaticism and hatred in your post i say it to your face, if you can find sanatanism in my post, by all means create a different thread to prove your point.

Anyway sorry for diverting the topic.