Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

congress and akali dal have played their political games again

i doubt militancy will occur again on the same scale as before

it is good that the singhs want all deras to close

hopefully they will see it through

at the end of the day, it is in badal's interest to have them closed. deras vote congress.

it is also in the interest of sgpc as they lose out on rupee donations.

but the singhs with josh will get used and killed for politics

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody reading this bthread open the link

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/streaming-ibn7.html

there is a break and the report will continue...

a report is being shown on the dss baba. in the portion just concluded they read out a letter from a dera girl describing all the nonsense things baba is doing the in the dera.The channel reporter also blamed the illegal and immoral activities of the dera quoting many other sources.

Looks like the media is finally seeing and projecting the truth about baba.

Everyone seems to be agains the baba now.even indian media.

Nice one. I liked that. Bloody rapist and killer. It would be nice if some victims speaks out at this stage. Ramu nd his chelas will be soon villians in the media.

DEG TEG FATEH

If this was happening on Gurus jis Time, I am 100% sure that he would have forgave this Baba, after all he has forgiven many 'anjaan' peoplw, so what sikhs are doing now is pure stupidity and are just enraged with anger to boost their own ego. Maharaj told of Daya, first thing, which almost everyone in the world, I mean all the Sikhs ahve failed towards..if we cant do daya, then am afraid the walk on the path of religion is deminished slowly...then you wotn get Dharam even and so on.

Bhai Sahib Bhai Hardeep_Singh

This baba is a rapist and he has brainwashed thousands of people in following the wrong path. For example look what he has done to that poor girl, who he invited into his bedroom. He dressed as Guru Gobind Singh and distributed amrit the same way Guru jee did in 1699 and then asked for it himself. Then he advertised this in the local newspaper. Punjab is full of weak people, who want quick answers and then just go to any old baba and get naam or amrit. I think its 100% fantastic gursikhs have woken up and are protesting against him and maybe finish his cult off. This baba should appear at akal takht sahib and ask for forgivemess.

You are saying that in Guru Jee times he would have been forigiven, yes you are right, HOWEVER lets look at an example such as Sajjan thug who killed people at his dera's and took their money and possessions. Then when Guru Jee cameto his dera to stay, Sajjan that day knew what he was doig was wrong. Guru Jee told himto follow the true PATH of gursikhi and give all your wealth away to the needy. From that day sajjan gave all his wealth away to the needy, begged for forgiveness and became a pooran gursikh of Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

In camparison to the sakhi above, this fake saadh needs to appear at akaal takht sahib, give all his money/wealth away to the poor and tell his devotees to follow the true path of Guru Nanak. Then he should dedicate his life towards seva.

I admire your example, the is the FAR BEST and SENSIBLE answer to all our troubles, and I solute before you Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji Ki fateh.

No violence, no shaheediya, no stupidity, simple, forgive him and tell him to follow Guru Nanak Dev ji's example, what better advice can one give. :TH:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

For those that missed the earlier TV debate on NDTV, 'We thee People', this link has it - http://panthkijeet.blogspot.com/2007/05/bu...b-part-vii.html

There should be more Chardi Kala GurSikhs like Bibi Kiranjot Kaur Ji. Satnaam WaheGuru!

The false dera and the true dera, the false king v's the true king. People please learn and stop ignoring whats truth, here is a story of Guru Amardas Ji:

Guru Amar Das was sitting on his religious throne and was delivering instructions to the congregation. Datu came along with a large number of his companions and kicked the Guru, who fell down the platform. Datu took possession of the platform and proclaimed himself as the Guru. Guru Amar Das got up and said in extreme humility,"Sir, pardon me, my hard bones might have hurt your tender feet." After this the Guru left Goindwal and went to his village Basarka. He confined himself in a house outside the town without letting anybody know about his whereabouts.

Datu sat on Guru's throne in Goindwal and was very proud of his position. The Sikhs, however, did not accept him as Guru, and all the pilgrims to Goindwal went away on hearing of the insult to their Guru. On seeing the Sikhs' contempt towards him, one day Datu loaded his newly acquired wealth on a camel and returned to Khadur. On his way he was encountered with some robbers who seized the camel with the load, and one of the robbers struck Datu on the same foot with which he had kicked the Guru. Datu's foot swelled up and caused him great pain.

The Sikhs were very much distressed at loosing their Guru. They searched all over but could not find him anywhere. Under the leadership of Bhai Buddha, they prayed and then let Guru's mare loose and anxiously followed it for a short distance. The mare made her way to the Guru's house in Basarka, and stood before his door. It was written on the door,"Whoever openeth this door is no Sikh of mine, nor I am his Guru." They did not open the door, but made an opening in the wall and made supplication before the Guru. The Guru could not disregard the love and devotion of his Sikhs and returned to Goindwal. The Guru's return was celebrated with illuminations, rejoicing and feasting.

They didnt hold a protest, the sikhs didnt want to kill datu, instead they prayed, but today its an entirely different story

I personally think by reading bani wont achieve anything if you dont act upon it, its a way of life and I think people should just start doing that as per Guru jis story, learn from and take it upon board.

Guru Piario Sadh Sangat Ji,

This news report was after Shri Akal Takht Sahib's Gurmata to the Sikh Panth. Included are interviews with both Shri Akal Takht Sahib Ji's and Shri Patna Sahib Ji's Jathedars. Plus footage of the 'cop' with the revolver just outside the Jathedars' meeting. Link -

http://panthkijeet.blogspot.com/2007/05/bu...-part-viii.html