Kanishka bombing: Witness threatens suicide

Guest mehtab

i agree almost whole heartedly with n30 bhaji... see, the part that doesn't agree is the hate that i have for 1984...

however... i don't think it was right... i don't believe they did it, to this day... i still think it was all a masterpiece of a job by the GOI... and i know that's a stupid thing to say cuz we blame everything on them, but this is the ONE thing i truly believe about all of the air india nonsense... afterall, Nehru did say something like "for the good of the community, sacrifice a family" or some stupidness like that..

and since when has revenge been a part of gatka/shastarvidya/dharam yudh.. i mean, i'm not expert on gatka or the sikh martial arts, or even the sikh warrior spirit, but last i remember, revenge was never mentioned, or maybe even looked down upon. please correct me if i'm wrong..

let's face it, if this wasn't revenge, then how come Singhs don't do this more often, just randomly bomb air india planes?

and so, i don't think they did this... but lets' face it.. canadian court system is nowhere near the disquality of the indian court systems, so that comparison is kinda ridiculous.. on one hand we discredit the newspaper article for saying "accused terrorist" cuz the newspaper is owned by indians, yet we're willing to compare our canadian courts to india's... that's almost hypocrisy...

and in conclusion, everything is Guru's Hukam... EVERYTHING... so if these guys do get prosecuted in the end, you can only say that it's their own fault for picchlay augun... pichlay karma.. i know i'm gonna get roasted for saying that, but it's the truth, regardless. don't

mean to cause controversy, just telling all my views...

fateh

You know what, they didnt do it.

Its that simple. I know Malik Uncle and his family well enough to know he didnt do it. And lets leave it at that.

And besides I have seen all the evidence personally and read witness statements. ITS ALL BOGUS!! Most of the trial focused on the fact that a jet crashed. OH WOW ARENT WE SMART!! They had to spend time actually proving it was a bomb, showing that its not even certain it was blown up!

mkhalsa and navjot singh are rite man

these guys even if proved guilty, are probablly still innocent u've scene all the fake "reports" to emerge all the failed "witnesses" and the witnesses who confessed that the rcmp bribed them. U can juss pick up joe preet singh dhillion from the street give him 10,000 and he'll do ne thing include testify against to of guru gobind singh jis own sons.

these men are innocent....and if the judge has no bias they will be free

the trial is a freaking farse

What about the open MASS killings of delhi sikhs during 80's??? Did any court did the justice?? Even SS of hitler regime did the work secretly from world as compare what Devils did in delhi ohmy.gif .. Why not first settle that thing first before the air india case (which of course happened way later than delhi holocaust...)

See if we are playing the game of PURE LAW, then why not start all the way back in our history after 1947 and talk who deserve what?? First ask the justice of the case of 10,000 mass delhi murder, then look into the case of air india..

Justice and truth.. it does not exist !

i agree with Mkhalsa and NavjotSinghKhalsa,

i wouldn't kick them out because a canadain court found them guilty.

the canadain court is better then that of india's, but its still not a 100%

imagine, them kicking out sant bhindranwala because the canadain courts felt he was responsible for the killing of some hindus

Instead of reading the biased canadian LYING media... I suggest you read Waheguroo! News coverage of it. Just search for "malik" or "Air india" and you will see what kind of bias the canadian press has and what lies they tell. The trial has NO evidence except for some crazy girl who thinks she had some affair with malik uncle (which she admitted never happened, but not in so many words) and she was immediately shown as a liar by the next witness after her, a CSIS agent.

If theres no evidence against him, hes not gonna lose, and if he does, its a big shame for canada.