Why Are People Weak?

people on this website i think are bit weak they keep arguing that sikhi is going to end. Like HELL it is.

Look at our history sikhs have faced much worse than this AND survived. Take strength from Sri Guru Gobind Singhs Ji's little sons they werent scared then WHY SHOULD WE BE!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

tru but i have heard this statemnt in other sites which say that sikhi is going to end. if we look at history we know that sikhs have been through worse situations than we face now days and survived only to become stonger.

but then you also need to look around urself to see how many tru singhs are remaining in the world compared to before. now all u see is people who do drugs and all the evils dat guru ji asks us to get rid of.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

tru but i have heard this statemnt in other sites which say that sikhi is going to end. if we look at history we know that sikhs have been through worse situations than we face now days and survived only to become stonger.

but then you also need to look around urself to see how many tru singhs are remaining in the world compared to before. now all u see is people who do drugs and all the evils dat guru ji asks us to get rid of.