Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

FATEH ji i am new to this forum so please help me. One thing i have always noticed on these forums is people giving it the large like there some bad boy kharkoos... I have got these questions for everyone and u being my sikh brothers and sisters please reply...

1. Why do we need khalistan, wont it cause us more problems, bcuz was the khalsa guru gobind singh ji created supposed to fight for some land?

2. Why do most of the so called jathebandia on these forums gang up on nihang singhs and the dal panth?

3. Why do people on here judge each other jus because i follow one rehit and u follow another?

4. Why is there so much hatred towards people of other backrounds and religion (not mentioning any one group in particular)?

5. My last main question is, Why do people base there root of sikhi on 1984? All i ever hear is 1984 this in 1984 that, dont get me wrong im a lover of all the singhs that wer shaheed in the 70's 80's and early 90's and parnaam to them, but why every time do we hear khalistan, neverforget 1984, well what i say to all you people that jus sit there at home DWELLING on 1984 is wake up and get over it like maharaj tells us to not live in the past but live in the present , and all these people that go and hav lil fights n wear 3 foot kirpana acting n thinkin there better than others jus grow up and show some REAL nimrita not the fake <admin-profanity filter activated> nimrita were u try n cuss urself in front of 20 people but the motive of it really is u doing ur own vadiaee. Also another thing all of u people can go to a rally in hyde park, all of u can go to the gurdwara on baba thakur jis barsi but people LISTEN wher are you on the days or the gurburub of ALL our gurus, the day of remembrance of showta galugharaa and vadaa ghalugharaa, where are you of the shaheedi days of bhai mati dass, bhai sati dass, and bhai dayala ji. Therefore its a benti to all those people that jus sit there dwelling and judging on the past and mainly 1984 is to grow up and NEVERFORGET that sant jarnail singh ji, baba santa singh ji, bhai fauja singh ji and all this khalistan stuff are NOT bigger than guru maharaj and his sikhi which is for ALLLLLLLL humanity whether they sikh, amritdhari or not.

So what i say is NEVERFORGET 1699 and KHALSA PANTH ZINDABAAD (follow the way guru ji wanted us to the true way because we ARE the khalsa which is AKKAAL PURAKH so we should see everything ATLEAST TRY and see everything the way waheguru does)

GUR FATEH

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistan was declared by Sarbat Khalsa in 1986 and we are going to get it we have no place in India.

SO the khalsa was just made for khalistan and one little place in the north of india?

Or was it made to tackle ANY problems put upon us and ONLY fight for sarbat da palaa not for OUR gains?

Brv if u go india the people that live there dont even give a crap about khalistan they just want to live and work for there family thats it nuthing else.

Dnt get me wrong but we sit here on our computers sayin this and that why not live it becuz iv actually seen the people there and they dnt care, iv stayed at mehta chowk taksal for 5 months and the dal panth and the general people jus want to live and let live....

yea, how can khalistan be set by boundaries?...but my friend i agree with you all the way....but as for Khalistan...in a sense it is good...because..the Sikhs without a "homeland"...the sikh religion will keep diminishing in that region of the world...but i also think while they diminish..the sikhs of the world...are becoming stronger without this Khalistan..where ever guru sahib is..that is where your sikhs will be right....but as for your 2nd question..i am also knew to this forum...but i see these comments on the pc and in person...my only conclusion is..."religios ego"...most ppl that are "religious" are most likely to say..."my religion is better then yours, my "god" said this and that"....its unfortunate since guru sahib told us to treat evreyone as our own..and look at everyone as god..i g2g..i will continue later

Guest Narinder Singh

You have some internal issues and have probably had conflicts with many "stuck in the past sikhs", but i wont address that. As for khalistan, its not about land, nor is it about a country, its about politcal sovereignity that was stolen from the Sikhs after 1947. Sikhs are powerless, and without power, nothing can be accomplished (as is seen today).

The respect for Sri Akal Takht Sahib must be restored, it can only happen by declaring sovereignity (already has happened), then getting it (to happen).

Fateh.

i agree forget khalistan, but just do us all one favor, support us in getting rid of article 25 in the indian constituion which declares sikhs as hindus...we can unite on this right? also get rid of the hindu marriage certificate for sikhs, agreed?

i don't mind living in India long as our distinct religious identity is not dictated by some fascist constitution and gov't policies.

BTW 1984 occurred in many of our lifetimes and this is why people relate to it. i mean its not everyday that a sikh holocaust (ghalughaara) occurs in your lifetime, so just show a little compassion. The last i checked nations honor and remember their fallen soldiers, in america we are going to celebarte Memorial Day, to honor the many sacrifices of maerican soldiers in the many wars. In the same manner the sikh nation remembers and honors 1984 because it is a war that never ended.

1984 is not some evil time period which we need to forget. it is a time period which needs to be remembered as it is the day that thousands of our fellow sikhs fell to tank shells and helicopter guns.

Our conscience is alive, and that is why we remeber 1984. We remmeber because we choose to remember. Just like India never forgets 1947, sikhs never forget 1984.

peace.

Here is what a non-sikh, the writer director of AMU, Shonali Bose has to say:

"Far more pernicious than these cuts was the Censor Board's verdict that the film would have an 'A' certificate. I asked them why, as there was no sex and violence in the film. They replied, 'Why should young people know a history that is better buried and forgotten?'" Bose said.

She was asked to remove three key scenes if she wanted it to be broadcast on television, rendering the storyline meaningless. So to reach wider audiences, Bose plans to release it on DVD in India.

She is deeply against this kind of censorship, said Bose suggesting that a rating system like that in America should be introduced in India. There should be no censorship, not by the government at the very least, Bose said recalling the kind of 'garbage' cleared by Indian censors.

It is absurd to suggest that Indian society is not ready for the kind of self-regulation suggested by her. On the contrary, going by the reaction to her film she would respond with an emphatic 'absolutely' that it is very much ready.

"People cannot be shielded from the truth and such history cannot be buried and forgotten. Young people cannot make their future or understand their present without knowing the past," she said.

"Today, 22 years after an elected government massacred its own people in full view of the world, no one has been punished. And as a result, the cycle of violence has continued against other communities."

With a passion to tell more such stories, she now plans to make another political film 'Chittagong: Strike One'.

It is the true story of a schoolmaster in Bengal who organized 68 teenagers to stand up to the mighty British Empire in 1932. Inspired by the Irish Easter Rebellion, their motto was to 'do and die.'

http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/ame...S_release.shtml

So from your post, it seems like you take the stand of the gov't censor board and wish to bury history which shoudl be forgotten. hmmmm.. not good my friend.

and its also funny, how the extremists on this forum dont even visit or reply in the HISTORY | ARTICLES | INSPIRATION as much as on topics of khalistan and some earthly things.

Khalistan does'nt equal Sikhi in any shape or form. You dont get power from a piece of land, you only can get power from your own good deeds. People have 101 excuses why khalistan is needed, but the excuses are just lame.....and for people who live outside punjab, if and when it would be khalistan I bet you they would'nt even live there, which would be hypocricy.

Shouting behind a computer is an easy thing to do, and I can even go to the extreme as anyone else, but doing it for real is another story. Again, to me Khalistan, a piece of land on the earth is a mere thing, its nothing, we dont want a rule on the earth, just remember Maha Singh (40 Mukhte) when he was the last person alive, but died later on fighting for Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj, Guru Ji said he can make him better and he can give him all the rule he wants and piece of land, but he said that the Sachkhand Gates wouldnt open, and insisted he doesnt want rule here on earth rather he had the Sachkhand, so Guru ji ripped up the Bandhava and sent him to Sachkhand.

Again for people who are extreme, they will never learn aka have u ever seen dogs tail straight, NO! well the same thing goes for extremists.