Lareevar Saroop: Some Thoughts

nWo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you mr khalistan zindabadh! at least we have some people who can read gurbani in larivaar roop, rather than then just make a big hoo haa about it and not actually be able to read it (or even attempt to learn how to read it in that way!)

mr 'taksali'101 how many akj samagams has this been done at? to my knowledge it has been done once here in the UK in a recent programme? please correct me if i am wrong?

and for the wise baba if he has a look khalistan zindabadh quoted ALL the comments regarding that issue, not just his. so like a fool embarassing himself, why dont you 'o wise baba ji' stop making a big deal of things and you shut up.

<banned word filter activated>.

hold up the nwo has being doing research and thought of it like this

so a singh or singhni can cut there kesh, there still a gursikh sound silly dont it like what you just said singhstah

my Guroo is my Guroo

if a sikh cuts there hair there no longer a sikh

then if some tampers with Mahraja it can be no longer Mahraja because this MAHAN BEADBI HAS BEING DONE!

anyway nwo your example is very wrong my brother, we cannot say that gurbani is not gurbani because it has been split!!! even the larivaar saroops are split as there are many angs to the saroops! the line of gurbani cannot continue as they ang ends and the next starts? so unless you make a saroop which has only one massive ang then unfortunetly the bani will be 'split' in some ways. please dont make the mistake of rejecting your guru because of this issue!!! if beadbi has been done to guru ji then the fault is with us not with maharajh! how can you reject maharajh like that!!! seriously brother dont fall into this trap!!

also when looking at this issue, try and ensure that your looing into larivaar issue out of love for gurbani and not because of a jatha or superiority issue. by that i mean the usual 'i read larivar which is harder therefore i am better then everyone else'. gurbani should take away your hankar, not increase it.

we love u AK 47, we dooo! :wubc: good post!

"also when looking at this issue, try and ensure that your looing into larivaar issue out of love for gurbani and not because of a jatha or superiority issue. by that i mean the usual 'i read larivar which is harder therefore i am better then everyone else'. gurbani should take away your hankar, not increase it. "

Guest baba amarjeet singh
thank you mr khalistan zindabadh! at least we have some people who can read gurbani in larivaar roop, rather than then just make a big hoo haa about it and not actually be able to read it (or even attempt to learn how to read it in that way!)

mr 'taksali'101 how many akj samagams has this been done at? to my knowledge it has been done once here in the UK in a recent programme? please correct me if i am wrong?

and for the wise baba if he has a look khalistan zindabadh quoted ALL the comments regarding that issue, not just his. so like a fool embarassing himself, why dont you 'o wise baba ji' stop making a big deal of things and you shut up.

<banned word filter activated>.

hold up the nwo has being doing research and thought of it like this

so a singh or singhni can cut there kesh, there still a gursikh sound silly dont it like what you just said singhstah

my Guroo is my Guroo

if a sikh cuts there hair there no longer a sikh

then if some tampers with Mahraja it can be no longer Mahraja because this MAHAN BEADBI HAS BEING DONE!

anyway nwo your example is very wrong my brother, we cannot say that gurbani is not gurbani because it has been split!!! even the larivaar saroops are split as there are many angs to the saroops! the line of gurbani cannot continue as they ang ends and the next starts? so unless you make a saroop which has only one massive ang then unfortunetly the bani will be 'split' in some ways. please dont make the mistake of rejecting your guru because of this issue!!! if beadbi has been done to guru ji then the fault is with us not with maharajh! how can you reject maharajh like that!!! seriously brother dont fall into this trap!!

also when looking at this issue, try and ensure that your looing into larivaar issue out of love for gurbani and not because of a jatha or superiority issue. by that i mean the usual 'i read larivar which is harder therefore i am better then everyone else'. gurbani should take away your hankar, not increase it.

"and for the wise baba if he has a look khalistan zindabadh quoted ALL the comments regarding that issue, not just his. so like a fool embarassing himself, why dont you 'o wise baba ji' stop making a big deal of things and you shut up.

<banned word filter activated>."

where did i say anything about khalistan just quoting my comments?

stop speaking rubbish

im not embarassing myself dear freind

why are you making an argument out of nothing

khalistan can stick up for himself

i dont want to start a slandering match with you, if you have a problem come and tell it me to my face.

do you personally know whether the people who have posted can read larivaar?

i suggest you shut up then

stop speaking rubbish

i dont want to start a slandering match with you, if you have a problem come and tell it me to my face.

you said and i quote

isnt telling me to grow up, being immature?

i have highlighted the word 'me' because that indicates that you believe the comment was directed at you. while i am suggesting that by my brother selecting all the comments regarding the afore-mentioned topic is asking all the people within that selection to 'grow up'.

lol you sould like a little whinging baby! i know khalistan zindhbadh can stick up for himself lol i dont need you to tell me that!

do i have a problem with you? no not really but if your going to be rude to people then expect it back. if im rude to someone and then i get ripped for it, i have to accept it. so this is how it works, you tell sumone to shut up and i tell you to shut up. lol childish hey lol but its fun too! lol i dont know maybe im just in an argumentative mood today!

and just to take it that little childish step further cus im bored ... (and admin, feel free to delete my rubbish above just leave the gurmat-related comments - sorry for the hassle!)

... why dont you make me!

lol

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh

i have one benti, we are all family here. can we please not tell each to shut up. we should be setting an example on this phorum, yet brothers are callin each other 'idiots' and sayin 'shut up'??!? no.gif

If you want to talk to each other or have mature debates, show each other respect.

sorry if i've said nefink rong.

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh!

I appreiciate the fact that we should get some santhiaa from someone who knows about gurbani. But the person who teaches Santhiaa is also teaching you to read gurbani how he/she reads it. Therefore you will be learning to separate words how they are teaching you. I am not saying this is wrong, but in the same way pad-chaed sarroops or senchiyaa are done by people like Prof Sahib Singh, Bhai Vir Singh who did have knowledge of gurbani. So my question is, isn't this the same?

As per the original article, the only other way IMHO is to try reading it yourself, and you will separate the words according to your own understanding.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

For those amongst us who can read Lareevar, did you have to get taught? People like me have been so used to reading Padd-ched, and when I switch to Lareevar it seems like all I'm doing different is reading the Gurbani in a different format, it's original format. But I'm still splitting up the Gurbani into separate words when I'm reading it out loud.

In no way am I undermining the importance of Lareevar Saroops, but isn't what I'm doing completely defeating the purpose? I'm just using the background knowledge I have from reading Padd-ched.

There are discrepancies between different Padd-ched birs, and Lareevar saroops can eliminate them.. but how do you you're definately reading it correctly?

Could someone wiser please clear up my confusion sad.gif .

~l~

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Your problem is Santhiya, you need to have santhiya from a gursikh who has had santhiya passed on to them. When reading Lareedar there needs to be 101% concentration. There are some rules that need to be contemplated in order to have shud and fluent path. Dont ask what the rules are becuase I think you need a teacher to pass it down.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Guest baba amarjeet singh

stop speaking rubbish

you said and i quote

isnt telling me to grow up, being immature?

i have highlighted the word 'me' because that indicates that you believe the comment was directed at you. while i am suggesting that by my brother selecting all the comments regarding the afore-mentioned topic is asking all the people within that selection to 'grow up'.

lol you sould like a little whinging baby! i know khalistan zindhbadh can stick up for himself lol i dont need you to tell me that!

do i have a problem with you? no not really but if your going to be rude to people then expect it back. if im rude to someone and then i get ripped for it, i have to accept it. so this is how it works, you tell sumone to shut up and i tell you to shut up. lol childish hey lol but its fun too! lol i dont know maybe im just in an argumentative mood today!

and just to take it that little childish step further cus im bored ... (and admin, feel free to delete my rubbish above just leave the gurmat-related comments - sorry for the hassle!)

... why dont you make me!

lol

" asking all the people within that selection to 'grow up"

yes young man, and i am one of those people

DUH

wow mate you sure are a mature for an adult

if everyone thought like you, everyone would be telling you to shut up right?

phew, good job we arent all functioning at the same mental capacity of a 3 year old

First like to thank ak47 for his post, as it sums up alot of things that a lot of ppl feel wrt certain individuals. As he is an older close brother he can speak on my behalf on certain topics.

2ndly, i agree that we are members of the same family (khalsa panth), however when one brother/sister does something to question the father, (satguru granth sahib jee) the other members of the family will surely be upset. (i.e. ak47, myself the majority of the panth). Then when you have a few members of our family then questioning guru sahibs rehat, sakhia, dasm saroop etc, then it will surely effect the rest of the family.