Waheguru In Human Form!

B4ND4

What would you say about this Papi bai?

aagya bhai Akal ki Tabhi chalayo Panth,

Sab Sikhan ko hukum hai Guru Manyo Granth.

Guru Granth ji manyo pargat Guran ki deh.

jo, prabh ko milna chahe khoj shabad men le.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, but WHY do we have "guru maneyo granth"?

"granth" can be anything, yeh? i can call some random book a "granth"

Sorry, but what was your point baba? *slowness*

We can call random books granths if we chose to, many people call old men dressed in white 'Gurus'. Guru Gobind Singh Ji told us our Granth was Gurbani, and Gurbani tells us to have some humility. If humility means touching our parents' feet once in a while then so be it. Sometimes we can't even pay the smallest gesture of respect to those higher than ourselves.

ਸਫਲੁ ਓਹੁ ਮਾਥਾ ਸੰਤ ਨਮਸਕਾਰਸਿ ॥

Blessed is that forehead, which bows in humility to the Saints.

ਚਰਣ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਚਲਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰਗਿ ॥੩॥

Sacred are those feet, which walk on the Lord's Path.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=580

Ultimately everything is Akaal Purakh, but we should always remember that our goal is Akaal Purakh and not to become one with His servants.

*This post sounds like a random stream of incoherent sentences which don't appear to follow on from eachother, but they did make sense in my head.

Guest Papi
papi, r u premi or singh

coz if u r a premi then i understand that u r that stupid

but if ur a singh

then may waheguru bless u with a brain

well i am amritdhari guru kirpa naal :T: but you said it perfecly, am quite stupid. maybe you'd like to enlighten me then :devil:

PS. i was trying to lead somewhere with that question but i guess it kinda got interrupted.

"guru maneyo granth" because there is gurbani in there. SGGS is shabd guru, hence the granth is the guru.

Are to saying that if Waheguru comes in human form again they'll preach the same message as SGGS thats why you would bow to the human form?

Didnt Guru Gobind Singh Jee, himself say he is not God.....he is LIKE God in every way, but at the same time, God is different.

and another thing, how come everyone reffers to God as he?

To see the true lord, one must surrender himself to live a life full of devotion. you want to see the true lord? write God a letter lol...kidding, but really just devote your self to Guru sahib....and God is not just for the Sikhs...what makes a Sikh higher then anyone else?? though the real truth is revealed to us through Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but still God sees us all as equal. ....but anywho...

If God does come as a human, we will never know..i guess only the rare ones can actually tell right.

Are you kidding me? If God came in human form, I'd run away in fear! I was p-ss scared when Maharaj Ji came to our house for Akhand Path. I was so scared, I didn't wanna be in the same room as Him.

Worst thing was when I had to carry Guru Ji on my head coz I didn't wanna get punished if I tripped or something.

Man I'm telling you, I'm glad there's a little wooden rail around Guru Ji at the Gurdwara. I feel a helluva lot safer.

Guest Papi

"guru maneyo granth" because there is gurbani in there. SGGS is shabd guru, hence the granth is the guru.

Are to saying that if Waheguru comes in human form again they'll preach the same message as SGGS thats why you would bow to the human form?

ya so its the gyan, the knowledge, shabad, sound, correct? well waheguru in human form would also have the SAME knowledge, same shabad would vibrate from each pore...... u can see where i'm going with this

we all agree on one thing that Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the same jyot blessed by Almighty Waheguroo ji to Shri Guru Nanak Ji and passed through nine human forms to thyself (Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji), right !!!

Now tenth Master Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji given these two commandments before the determination of Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as 11th and last Guru Sahib of Sikhs or Khalsa.

First =

"Aagya Bhaee Akaal Kee, Tabhey Chalayo Panth,

Sabh Sikkhan Ko Hukam Hae Guro Maneyo Granth ||

Guru Granth Ji Maneyo, Praghat Guran Ki Deh,

Jo Prabh Ko Milibo Chahe, Khoj Shabad Mae Ley ||"

Second =

"Jo Mou Ko Parmeshar Uchar Haen,

Tae Sabh Narak Kund Maen Par Haen ||

(THose who call me the God, shall be dumped in the pond of hell)

Mau Ko Daas Tavan Ka Jano,

Ya maen Bhed Na Ranch Pachhano ||"

(Know me as a slave of thy the Almighty, do not doubt a little bit about it)

I beg apologies for my moorakhata in trying to take "Arth" (Meanings) of bani of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji from dasam granth sahib.

1. The jyot bakhshish by Waheguru Ji to Shri Guru Nanak Ji is still with us in the form of Jugo Jug Atal Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

2. They themselves prevent us to call them "Parmeshar" as the tenth master Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

3. Waheguru Ji never ever come in human form for a true gursikh. Dont be confused at all. Enlighten Human, Brahm Gyani is possible yet.

4. Banda ji i think i understood your question perfectly, and i am trying to eliminate the confusion with my limited sources as i am such a moorakh that i think i am able to do so. forgive me.

5. Bow to one and only Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as thy is the only light tower in this darkened world-unrest and pray to only Jyot = Waheguru ji as we are well informed / teached by Sachche Paatshah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji =

"Sabh Maen Jyot Jyot Hae Soe,

Tissde Chanan Sabh Mae Chanan Hoe ||"

No offence aimed, peace