Nama Singh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys please Check out

<anti-sikh site: Warning number 1 of 3>

to access the site remove the two dots.

its not anti sikhi at all. To the Mods don't delete this post because you don't like this site because you don't agree with they views, that does not make some thing anti sikhi.

Admin Note: It has nothing to do with views. Their "views" not only insult guru sahib, gursikhs and shaheeds but it flys in the face of the khalsa panth and we will not allow that manmukhi to be promoted on this site in any way, shape or form.

aman, not all big name martial arts will make you a great fighter, it is you using these skills and adapting them, any type of martial arts can teach you basics grin.gif its how u use those basic and emprovise and take them that step further tell you and your skills have no limit, hard to do but can come with loads of pratice lol, me not got that time ;)

hey you dont need online help, if you really worried take up a good martial arts, i surgest kung fu, not opnly will you be able to use your bodys full potential, but you will also get training in weaponmshence in you being able to apply it to your kirpan if you need to

Sat Sri akal veer,

you been into kung fu? did you learn the one with weapons training. or the one without

cos i know there are two of them?? which one did u learn, and how long did u train for ?

how do u feel now?!

thanks ;)