Disgraceful Ramgharia Slough Committee

msjskb

the ramgharia commitee people are quik to start on people who go agiant the beadbi thy do,but wen muslims cme and take their girls they dnt say nothing the girls need too have shame as well -these people are disgrace

All Sikhs today are nothing but talk. This is so disgraceful. How can Sikhs not stand up against this is beyond me.

A few Singhs went to Ramgharia Slough Gurdwara today to do parchaar about their hall. They have parties regularly and even gigs.

The Singhs are still on their way home but have said that they were not met with the best reception. In the begining there was only 3 Singhs who were abused vebally by the committee. They used filthy language and were very agressive in their appoach towards the Singhs. Then when the Singhs refused to stop handing out parhaar and speaking to the Sangat to get a petition signed they called the police to get them removed from the Gurdwara Sahib. The police asked the Singhs to leave the premises and the 3 Singhs stood outside the gates to carry on doing parchaar. The police left after speaking to the committee about their abusive appoach towards the Singhs.

The Singhs were later joined by 3 others and the Sangat were generally in total agreement that the parties, meat and alcohol should be stopped.

The Sangat told the Singhs that there are regular gigs and parties for the local youth.

As the day progressed an incident occured which I cannot say much about as it is a police matter. A committee member drove his car straight into one of the Singhs handing out pachaar. Thank Guru Ji the Singh is ok and not badly hurt.

The day ended with the Pardhaan of the Gurdwara saying these words: "Tusi khusre banke ethe tapi jaande, Punjab vich thoodi bond vachdi-a." Apologies for quoting this disgraceful man, but translated this means 'you are jumping up and down here but in Punjab YOU are getting your arse whooped'. This is an insult to those Singhs Shaheed in Punjab for the Panth. He sees them as different fom himself and holds no respect for the shaheed brothers and their families.

The Singhs said they were insulted all day and the committee made castist remarks.

I've said time and time again.....Ramgarhia gurdwaras need to change their ways, open up the committees to 'all' sikhs and to change the name of the Gurdwara to either 'Guru Ram Das Ji Gurdwara' or just 'Gurdwara Sahib'. When I last suggested this on this forum, with a lenghthy analysis, I got a very threatening phone call, from the likes of the bloke who tried to run into the Singh , handing out leaflets. This is absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Kudos to the SInghs who were doing this type of prachar to stop the evil activity going on at Ramgrahia Slough....my prediction is that Ramgarhia Gurdwaras will cease to exist in a few years time. Quite a lot of Ramgarhia youth are defecting to other Gurdwaras where there is good Sikhi prachar.

It is no co-incidence that not a single Ramgarhia Gurdwara holds an amrit sanchar (even though people like to trot off things like 'well Graham St held the first amrit sanchar in Birmingham in 1978') . My argument is-that was in 1978....we now live in 2007.

Not a single one holds a Sikhi camp, not a single one leads the Nagar Kirtan at Baisakhi because they can't find enough amritdharis amongst the sangat, not a single one holds Gatka classes, not a single one holds gurbani santhiya classes, not a single one holds gurmat classes....the list goes on and on...

Present situation: Vishvakarma pictures and ardas on gurdwara premises, meat and booze halls, tables and chairs in langar halls, mono-caste committees. Bhai Jassa Singh Ramgarhia, Bhai Jodh Singh and Bhai Sukha Singh would weep if they were alive today......

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh

I am not being out of order or anything and please forgive me if I offend anybody but your going to have to wait until these old sharaabi commitee members die, then maybe the youth can get involved and take control of the gurdwhara and demolish the anti gurmat activities.

The commitee members have this mentality which is embedded in them, if you approach them they will think you are a terrorist or extremist.

Therefore I think the youth should do ardas to Guru Jee, hopefully they can change their mat.

Start sitting on the floor

Change name of gurdwhara

Stop the ardas they do (Baba Vishkarma)

Amritdhari commitee members only

the ramgharia commitee people are quik to start on people who go agiant the beadbi thy do,but wen muslims cme and take their girls they dnt say nothing the girls need too have shame as well -these people are disgrace

All Sikhs today are nothing but talk. This is so disgraceful. How can Sikhs not stand up against this is beyond me.

:devil:

im TIRED of INNOCENT singhs and singhnis being blamed for the actions of these morons if these girls go off with muslims or anyone ITS NOT THE SINGHS FAULT, singhs cant be blamed for how these girls were raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!these women have deal with the consequences of their own actions...............