Answering Shakz On Khalistan

I personally don’t want to waste my time on answering something that has been answered numerous times. But I will give it one more shot. Stupid and idiotic posts will be ignored by me.

1. What will the borders of Khalistan be? Please be as specific as possible.

Irrelevant question. Why? Because a country’s borders cannot be specifically predetermined until both parties sit down and negotiate a truce. The major consensus is that Khalistan will be the Punjab as it was in India in 1947. Borders of India, USA, Pakistan and many other countries were determined after their independence was announced. USA and Canada still have conflict over borders.

2. If the borders extend into Pakistan, should we fight against the Pakistani government as well as the Indian government?

I would like to know how India will give the Pakistani land to Sikhs?

3. What will the form of government for Khalistan be? Will there be a democracy?

Once again, no country in the world drafted its constitution and setup the government until after independence. Economic policies, laws and regulations change over time. Only time will tell what kind of government will be setup but one thing for sure is that there will be democracy rather than dictatorship. Living in the western countries we know that privatization works better. We can follow the example of USA that control post office, military etc and rest is privatized.

4. Will Khalistan allow the free expression of religion regardless of people's beliefs? Will halal meat be allowed in the country? Will wine be allowed?

As is clear from Sikh history and principles that freedom of religion is allowed. Guru Sahib sacrificed his life for freedom of religion. Sikhs will never inflict the pain and sufferings they faced themselves. Halal meat and wine can only be allowed in the vicinity of mosque and not in public places. Regardless, Khalistan will survive. There are Sikhs living in many countries that have many restrictions on Sikhi. USA does not allow Kirpans. UAE does not allow hosting Nishaan Sahib. If Khalistan puts some restrictions then it doesn’t jeopardize its survival.

5. There have been numerous cases of fights (and even murders) during election time at gurdwaras. How will you ensure that an entire country of Sikhs will remain peaceful?

You are looking for too much guarantee. Name one country in the world that is 100% peaceful and where no fights have occurred. However, during elections we can use police to ensure that no violence erupts. In my opinion, form of elections will be changed and each candidate will have to be educated, well qualified and experienced in order to run for election.

6. In the years after 1984, many young Sikhs were killed in the armed struggle for Khalistan. Most of these deaths were at the hands of the Punjab Police who were 80% Sikh. So most of the deaths were Sikh on Sikh violence. Given that, how will you ensure that something like that will not happen again?

Majority of the Punjab police had drunkards, corrupt and immoral people as its officials. Such people do not even deserve to be called human beings let alone Sikhs. In any case, Punjab police was offered money and rewards and more importantly given strict orders by the central government to hunt Sikhs and dishonor women. Will the Sikh government ever do that to its own people? Never. Consider some realistic examples: In Pakistan we have witnessed muslim on muslim violence, in India hindu on hindu violence etc. Are these countries surviving? Very well yes.

7. It is difficult to think of anything happening with Punjab politics without some form of corruption involved. The same goes for the SGPC, which runs the Akaal Takht, the highest throne of the Sikhs. How will you weed out corruption which is so ingrained into the Punjabi lifestyle and mindset?

As long as corruption has its root in the higher level (central government) it cannot be rooted out from lower level. Indian government is highly involved in Sikh politics and has puppets. When Sikhs come into power they will ensure that things are run as per the teachings of Guru Sahib. SGPC’s responsibility is to manage Gurdwaras not run Akal Takhat Sahib. So definitely it will be restricted to just that. At one time SGPC had honest and true Sikhs as leaders. Government can root out and root in the corruption. There are numerous examples in the world for us to look at.

8. Whatever the borders of Khalistan are, it will not have direct access to the sea. How will Khalistan trade with the outside world if it is at odds with India and Pakistan (bearing in mind any air freight would have to go through their airspace)?

There are more than 40 landlocked countries in the world and some are doing better than India and Sri Lanka that have direct access to seaport. This question was answered in the Gupt Section. Refer to it.

9. Punjab is a semi-arid region. Without the rivers running through it, it would rapidly turn to desert. All of the rivers running into Khalistan would first come through India. India has diverted river water in the past from Punjab to Haryana, but cannot divert any more because of the public outcry and political minefield they would be entering. With no duty to the citizens of Khalistan, how would you prevent India from diverting ALL river flows from entering Khalistan causing it to turn to desert?

This question deals with ecology more than with Khalistan. If water flows naturally through Punjab, more water will precipitate and more rainfall in return turning the land into fertile. Also, pollution needs to be controlled so that more sunlight gets to the land and water. All the rivers originate from Himalayas. Himachal being part of Khalistan will be the first to get access. So I don’t think India will control the rivers. Even if it does, I hardly think it would want to have hostile nature towards another country especially considering freedom movements rising in other states, conflict with Pakistan and now china. Countries grow economically by having friendly relations. India might want to get electricity from these rivers but we can easily sell it in exchange for access to seaport. We are moving towards globalized economy rather than invading and taking over. Crushing a homeless community is much easier than invading a foreign country.

10. Agriculture is pretty much the only industry in Punjab (bar tourism). With the animosity likely to be faced from India and Pakistan and the trade barriers and huge farming subsidies in the West, who would the farmers of Khalistan sell their produce to? And if they are unable to sell beyond the borders of Khalistan competitively, how will you ensure there is not a wholesale collapse of the farming industry in Khalistan?

You are talking on assumptions. I can, the same way, make positive assumptions and conclude that Khalistan will be first world country. Look at California, its major industry is Hollywood and amusement parks and both are man-made. Does every landlocked country have farming as its only industry? How about Greenland and Iceland? Surviving, aren’t they? We are in the age of science and technology. Why can’t we specialize in computers, software, clothing, sports, tourist attractions, medical etc. The list is endless. I would also like to see the proof that both countries will have animosity against us. I am pretty sure that both will be friendly and here is why: We will need access to seaport and we will have to negotiate with either India or Pakistan and give something back in return (electricity, food or anything else we may specialize in). This will increase the chances of two countries doing business and growing economically. The other country would want to be in on it in the hopes that the other country does not grow stronger. This will increase the competition and we may get better deals than expected. I prefer to use seaport of Pakistan and then shipping the cargo using trucks or trains. But we can get into the details when we get a country. Pakistan has been friendly to us as we share same culture and language. We share more similarities with Pakistani Punjabis than with Indian Hindus. Both Punjabs can work together and have better relations so that we (Sikhs) will have more access to have darshan of our Gurdwaras.

At last, I would like to say that we all need to be realistic here. In order for us (Sikhs) to flourish and have a better country is not by discouraging each other by throwing questions but sitting together to come up with solutions. Every question has a solution but unfortunately many of the so-called “Sikhs” have chosen the path of standing against their brothers in an unsuccessive attempt of persuading them to stay slaves. Sikhs in the past have done impossible things and if we cannot even run one country then how can we expect to have Khalsa Raj all over the world? Building hong kong airport was an impossible feat. It is not only Sikhs’ but also human nature to make impossible possible. People with the attitude of “we will never get it” and “we will never make it” have already given up and in my opinion cannot ever be successful in this world. Positive attitude, faith in Guru Sahib, and will stronger than steel will make us better, and successful Sikhs enabling us to rule not only Khalistan but the entire world. Khalsa Shall Rule

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent answers, should be made a sticky

also if any one wants to get an idea of what khalsa raaj will be like, i suggest you read "In search of a true guru", there is a chapter in there where Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Ji is shown the future Khalistan, you can get it for free from here http://www.sikhnation.com/FreeBookRequestForm.html

....good points but i don't think many of the fools will want to understands

lol what a joke i cant even be bothered to reply to that crap lol the argument for khalistan has no leg to stand on (the country)

all i no is majority of the panth isnt for khalistan but only like ten people are, even ask the gorey sikhs for their views for khalistan they will laugh and think na not for the khalsa panth.... what is the diffrence of u hardcore fanatic khalistanis to the jews and the palestinians fighting for land but i no 1 thing maharaj made the khalsa diffrnt to all or these puppets, instead if fighting for land we should focus on our familys and friends who are drifting from sikhi and our girls getn converted, but no ulot decide to fight for ur virtual state on the net and all talk, what will become of our gurdwarey in india? can we afford any more religious shrines lost huh and most of all ulot giv it 10 on the net and at hyde park but what are ulot actually doing? lol what a joke may vaheguru bless u narrow minded fanatics and make u realise vahegurus naam is most important, i mean i no u fantaics would rather listen to khalistani jagowale songs rather than do ur nitnem lol well done the truth hurts ulot so carry on dwelling on the past and go against guru jis hukam END OF :TH:

GURFATEH

Guest Narinder Singh

lol what a joke i cant even be bothered to reply to that crap lol the argument for khalistan has no leg to stand on (the country)

all i no is majority of the panth isnt for khalistan but only like ten people are, even ask the gorey sikhs for their views for khalistan they will laugh and think na not for the khalsa panth.... what is the diffrence of u hardcore fanatic khalistanis to the jews and the palestinians fighting for land but i no 1 thing maharaj made the khalsa diffrnt to all or these puppets, instead if fighting for land we should focus on our familys and friends who are drifting from sikhi and our girls getn converted, but no ulot decide to fight for ur virtual state on the net and all talk, what will become of our gurdwarey in india? can we afford any more religious shrines lost huh and most of all ulot giv it 10 on the net and at hyde park but what are ulot actually doing? lol what a joke may vaheguru bless u narrow minded fanatics and make u realise vahegurus naam is most important, i mean i no u fantaics would rather listen to khalistani jagowale songs rather than do ur nitnem lol well done the truth hurts ulot so carry on dwelling on the past and go against guru jis hukam END OF :TH:

GURFATEH

Hmmm, these kind of weirdos come on this forum every now to get emotional reactions and the latest news on the movement.

He joined May 20th and has a little over 20 posts, yet all he seems to bring up are the same old baseless and unrealistic reasons as to why khalistan is wrong. And as i said earlier, dont waste your time having discussions with fools about the importance of Sikh raj, they're not trying to be objective in their approach, nor do they care to listen to any practical reasoning supporting khalistan. In fact, they become more upset when those reasons are brought to the table, after this happens, we will know what comes next; its the "fanatic, terrorist, extremist" card! Thats their way of detering from the real argument at hand. Looks as though you bhartiye/traitors have been kind of slow in forming new tactics to malign Sikhs and create disharmony amongsts our Sikh brothers and sisters, news flash you spineless monkeys, youve failed!

Anyways, awesome post Bilja Singh veereh, as for NIHAAAL...ummm, you've been exposed!

Fateh.

GURFATEH

Hmmm, these kind of weirdos come on this forum every now to get emotional reactions and the latest news on the movement.

He joined May 20th and has a little over 20 posts, yet all he seems to bring up are the same old baseless and unrealistic reasons as to why khalistan is wrong. And as i said earlier, dont waste your time having discussions with fools about the importance of Sikh raj, they're not trying to be objective in their approach, nor do they care to listen to any practical reasoning supporting khalistan. In fact, they become more upset when those reasons are brought to the table, after this happens, we will know what comes next; its the "fanatic, terrorist, extremist" card! Thats their way of detering from the real argument at hand. Looks as though you bhartiye/traitors have been kind of slow in forming new tactics to malign Sikhs and create disharmony amongsts our Sikh brothers and sisters, news flash you spineless monkeys, youve failed!

Anyways, awesome post Bilja Singh veereh, as for NIHAAAL...ummm, you've been exposed!

Fateh.

yo geez if u wana meet up face to face brv any time and ul see the truth whether im an agent or wateva lol i onli come on because all i ever hear about on this forum from dumasses is we need khalistan well narinder what are you doing mate all am sayin is ant time anywhere and u will see my history of how hardcore khalistani i was but then staying with singhs at tha dal and taksal and mahapurakhs how ma views have changed from being so narrow minded and useless sikhi over land so let me say it again khalistan has nothing to do with sikhi and brv as a amritdhari and SOOOOO many amritdharis i no they have jus woken up to practice REAL SIKHI and have forgoten their khalistan needs tell u straight, so narinder seng face other peoples opinions ok ulot think ur soooo right lol well im telling u one thing read the karni namma guru nanak dev ji says "there will come a day where the khalsa WILL FORGET its true living and meanings, thats when i will return to ressurect the khalsa" well my sikh brother the khalsa ways of today are a long long away from what maharaj wanted us to be and we have forgoten the true meaning of khalsa and the living eg "WE NEED LAND" O LAANNDD ZINDABAAD" "WE NEED OUR WATER BACK" erm hello mate OUR water since when was it ours, remember my brv one word like certain mahapurakhs told the singh while i was there HARMONY is what we need in the world at the moment, the world is in taters and the khalsa should be there but the true khalsa has forgoten what it really is, the time is coming the signs maharaj had given us are hapnin now so we should jaap naam like never before and when time comes harmony will be restored, and when we say panth it doesnt mean just us sikhs, maharaj revers to the panth as the WHOLE creation... belive the truth if u want, if u dont then up to all of you all us brothers can do is tell fellow brothers and sisters now the choice is urs....

wjkk wjkf pray.gif

Nihaal there is nothing wrong in expressing your political views but when you start saying sikhs are yelling our water our water, are you part of the same Bharat breed which yells,

"SAADA KASHMIR SAADA KASHMIR!!!!"

don't insult the millions of Punjab farmers who work their tails off to feed the nation. last I checked farms need water. when they are starved of water, crops die. limit your fanatic anti-khalistani views to some logical arguments rather than falling into your own pit of anger and hatred against a group of people, who at the end of the day, are your fellow sikh brothers and sisters.

It is amazing that amritdharis such as yourself, as you claim, have managed to reach such a high avastha and moral ground that you've trained your mind to living amongst the people who murdered your people and raped your sisters, only to be awarded medals of patriotism; but to live amongst khalistanis is unimaginable. khalistanis make you so angry and upset, yet the likes of KPS Gill who would be tried of war crimes in any civilized country other than India doesn't even make you blink. A bunch of internet kharkoos has made you post wildly, yet real deaths , real murders, real genocide has not made your sikh spirit awake? after all the nitnem and gurbaani, you haven't managed to spend your energy towards the likes of Tytler, Brar, Gill, Badal, etc etc? After all the gurbaani you have found that your biggest obstacle in your spiritual journey are the "ten" khalistanis that you cliam exist in the world? Just ten people making an amritdhari singh such as yourslef so angry makes me wonder what level of spirituality you are talking from. what i see is a sipritual and moral hypocrisy from people like you.

the demand of khalistan is not the result of some new breed of crazy fanatical sikhs. the last i checked, sikh from the beginning of time have always fought against injustice and tyranny. the khalistan movement would have died a natural death if simple demands like punishing murderers and rapists and repealing anti-sikh laws etc. But instead the gov't chose to silence the movement by brutal and inhumane ways.

you want the source of khalistan. go yell at the forces which govern India. They are the head of the problem. Just as the body dies when the head is cut off, the khalistan movement will die a quick and complete death if the head of the source is cut off. the source is the corrupt brahamnical forces, but the Indian gov't has barinwashed the common Indian into thinking the khalistan movement is some spontaneous foreign hatched conspiracy to undermine the unity of india. For god sakes Sikhs made India, why did they wish to destroy it? They didn't, the sikhs were betrayed.

Relax, take a deep breath, and take your Sikhi inspired spirit to fight the real source of the menace you call khalistan.

Take your own advice brother. You say don't fight for a little piece of and, fight for the whole world. OK, take your own advice and fight the promoters of genocide and mass cremations rather than a bunch of internet kharkoos and khalistanis who number merely ten according to you. you ask us to fight for the world yet you choose to waste your time arguing with a bunch of internet kharkoos. hun saanu das assi teriyaan galaan te ki jakeen kariyeh?

peace.