Tying Dhari

Dhoor721

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grin.gif Sorry for the late reply, i dont know why we hate people who tie their darhis, its not like we are cutting the darhi, is it? I tie my darhi cos thats the way i been brought up, i was told that its either khuli or tied but no cutting/trimming.

I kept it khuli first but then started to tie it. I use less fixso and more water and then i use a rubber to tie the darhi. After that i use the thathi and its done. IT takes me 5 mint.

dont judge people by their darhis, cos judging someone isnt out job blush.gif

Gurfateh,

Sorry I wasn't more specific in my initial post...I think that's why it was closed for a while. I don't wanna open up a huge debate here about tying or not...I just want to know what products you use, how you do it, etc...like I said, i wasn't sure what kinda stuff to use, cause i think hairspray is kinda unhealthy to breathe in...and a lot of the products out there flake and aren't effective...so yeah...please don't argue, the debate on it is tired...just give suggestions if you can grin.gif :nihungsmile: :e: :ww:: Any help will be appreciated

Spray - NO

Strong hold Gel - No

If needed use medium of the lowest holding power gel.. and regarding Tying.. do folding.. HOw i do it is .. I fold my beard in curly format and then put the thattey or thada for around 30 mins.. that way u don't have sticky, froze type beard..

Fixco and then water also works good .. but never tried though.. with water it becomes less powerfull ;)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

tieing is not bad but after soem time ull notice ur on side of dhari will be TAKLOO NO HAIR ;) IT HAS HAPPEND TO MANY IN MY FAMILY.hair fall of by tieing so just try not to tie.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

To avoid that pitfall, just don't tie it too tightly... It is better if it looks sorta natural, but held in place.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!