Singh Caught Trying To Infiltrate Dera Sirsa By Security

2desi

Bhai Daljit Singh with the family of Bhai Jagtar Singh in village Seron Distt- Sangrur. Jagtar Singh had been caught in Dera Sirsa by security. Now Jagtar Singh is in hospial in Rohtak(HR) and his hairs has been cut in Police Custody.

Dated: 30-May-2007---

- SikhSiyasat.Com

Here's a video of Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu with the Singh's Family

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com/pbm/fm_jagtar_singh_300507.html

This is a quote from SikhSiyasat.Com......I was wondering why nobody else (the media) reported this.....Does anybody know the whole story?

I talked to ma mate yest in bathinda and he mentioned me this incident of a singh being caught but i thought maybe it was a rumor coz no media hasn't reportd it yet . I am upset by the way how media simply sides against sikhs and doesn't report unbiased. Nothing much has been reported abt shaheed kamaljeet singh as well, though they are quick to report everything about dera had there been a braman killed in the whole process, the centre govt wud have come running but not even a single word for sikhs who are suffering.

Over the period of last few days I have read about this in some Punjabi vernacular media newspapers. From what I can make out is that they are not very sure what may have happened. Bhai Jagtar Singh is a freelance granthi who is called to different gurdawaras to do paath when they need extra granthi or to fill in for a granthi who may be away.

On the day the Sarbh Khalsa was held at Talwandi Sabo, he told his family that he was going to go to Sirsa to see what was happening there in the gurdawara. However, it appears that he somehow ended up being manhandled inside the dera of Sauda. They handed him over to the local police. From there he was admitted to the local hospital. The police did not allow any body from his family or members of the village panchyat to see him in the hospital. They say that he is not allowd to talk (or can’t talk).

So there is the reason to suspected that he has received some serious injuries. He may even be in coma if he received some head injuries. If he is injured so seriously, question is when did he receive these injuries – in the dera or when he was in police custody. It is rumoured that his hair were also cut. If that is also true , that would raise some more questions. Were his hair removed to treat his head injuries, or his hair were removed by someone else for some other reason.

From the recorded conversation in the video of Bhai Daljeet Singh’s visit, it is clear that he has received serious injuries; how and when that happened is not known.

Guest Papi

the police will never admit that his hair was cut while in custody. that would be like adding fuel to a hot hot fire already burning in punjab. i'm willing to bet they'll say it was because they had to treat a head injury, and i'm also willing to bet the police probalby gave him that injury AFTER they cut his hair. :lol: