Look At This!

msjskb

A Singh emailed me this gig flyer. It took place last year. The local Sangat say it is a regular occurance.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

dat was time back.. nd IT DOES NOT HAPPEN REGULARLY!!!!!!!!!!! esp @ the RECC...

onli thing that happens there are fmaily functions i.e bday parties.. night before wedding parties...

yee it happenede last year.. nd people who did it regret it..!!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

ARE YOU SAYING IT IS OK TO HAVE "bday parties.. night before wedding parties..." ?

I DONT THINK IT IS OK AT ALL.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Singh emailed me this gig flyer. It took place last year. The local Sangat say it is a regular occurance.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

dat was time back.. nd IT DOES NOT HAPPEN REGULARLY!!!!!!!!!!! esp @ the RECC...

onli thing that happens there are fmaily functions i.e bday parties.. night before wedding parties...

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

Local Sangat told teh Singhs who went last week that it is a regular thing. Apparently quite a few people said this. Your right the committee are to blame.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

ARE YOU SAYING IT IS OK TO HAVE "bday parties.. night before wedding parties..." ?

I DONT THINK IT IS OK AT ALL.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh

bhai sahib ji... read wah i said again mate!!!!

i diddnt express my opinion insted tell you what is happeinig!!!

what is regular ae parties.. not gigs aimed @ youths!!! i.e desi vibes..

i no the organisers of that they regret it..!!!

+ its commitees fault for still allowin disrespect of dhan dhan maharajs house and also tthe abuse of sangats donations!!!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

bhul chuk maaf karneeeeee!!!

Gurfateh

where are we heading?

When was the date of this gig?

Look at the sponsors, you've got mainstream asian orgs like zee tv, eastern times etc. but also the Sikh Times, how can the Sikh Times promote this manmatt???????????????

HEADING FOR THE SEWAARS BRO. IF A STOP ISNT PUT TO THIS MADNESS WE COULD BE HAVING STRIPPERS AT THESE JOINTS SOON.

AKULAR BHAI SAHIB JI NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED.

Gurfateh

where are we heading?

When was the date of this gig?

Look at the sponsors, you've got mainstream asian orgs like zee tv, eastern times etc. but also the Sikh Times, how can the Sikh Times promote this manmatt???????????????

HEADING FOR THE SEWAARS BRO. IF A STOP ISNT PUT TO THIS MADNESS WE COULD BE HAVING STRIPPERS AT THESE JOINTS SOON.

AKULAR BHAI SAHIB JI NO OFFENCE WAS INTENDED.

LOL sorry broo.. :lol:

its really shocking! look on the bright side, these committee members wont live forever. then the youth can take over and sort things out in all the corrupt gurudwaras in england

How about youth sort things out now instead of waiting committee members to die? Seriously, this issue is embarrassing. I can't the Sikh community have to deal with these kind of issues.

its really shocking! look on the bright side, these committee members wont live forever. then the youth can take over and sort things out in all the corrupt gurudwaras in england

How about youth sort things out now instead of waiting committee members to die? Seriously, this issue is embarrassing. I can't the Sikh community have to deal with these kind of issues.

lool..sort things out now..

nd wah happens these commitee memberss run ova the singh's LOL..