Tigerstyle Discuss 1984 & Shaheedi Tracks

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow hinduism to remain a shining star instead of a blackhole, you know all of us are in someway linked throughout humanity and if one part of humanity goes down the rest will follow like dominos, no community can thrive forever without the support of others if they could then god would not have created diversity. Does nature survive if we remove a part of the food chain? no it doesn't it collapses and is never the same again.

Saying that i like tigerstyle records but wish it was called singhstyle cos i'm lion not tiger :D .

Allow hinduism to remain a shining star instead of a blackhole, you know all of us are in someway linked throughout humanity and if one part of humanity goes down the rest will follow like dominos, no community can thrive forever without the support of others if they could then god would not have created diversity. Does nature survive if we remove a part of the food chain? no it doesn't it collapses and is never the same again.

Saying that i like tigerstyle records but wish it was called singhstyle cos i'm lion not tiger :D .

I dont get it, what is food chain have to do with this, how do you relate them :(

If you know history the thing you say does not make sense. Think of Inca , harrapan,mesopotamian and waht not.

How do you relate this way ;(

I dont say anything but dont get logic in this.

One thing how does Hinduism influence Muslin in Dubai or uae ?

So whatever you say dont really make any sense.

may be you are not clear to represent your views.

Please anyone give me link for there tracks not available in shops at my place ;( I also want to hear.

Guest SatwantBeantKehar
You know what I'm going to be the first to stand up to this. I hate theses albums, they are hateful toward Hindus. I have met many Hindus that have said to me that what happend in 1984 was plan wrong. And theses albums that are getting released are making the problem worse. I've seen us Sikhs getting less and less respect and Sikhs now adays have a more thuggish attitude. This is not Chardhi Kala at all.

Sikhs were meant to defend Dharma (Righteousness), which even means Righteousness of other peoples religions, not just ours! This is why Sikhs were respect in the old days. And today to everyone else who is not a Sikhs, we appear to be unrighteousness because some sikhs want Khalistan. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji founded Sikhism, did he need to make a separate state in order to get his message across?

The blacks wanted freedom in USA, did they want a separate state!!??

If us Sikhs want Freedom, the old method wouldn't work. Sikhs are of the Indian country, they are laws we must obey in order to be. Why cant we stay in India?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tigerstyle's album sales have gone down because of theses albums. I have also brought theses Shaheedhi albums. But I'm not going to buy them any more! Only Sikh stuff now im buying or downloading are going to be about Kirtan, Khata, Simran.

Mind you Rupz - Guru Gobind singh gave 5 Singhs and 5 arrows to Banda Singh Bahadur and asked him to establish Khalsa Raj -

• 1 year later...

You know what I'm going to be the first to stand up to this. I hate theses albums, they are hateful toward Hindus. I have met many Hindus that have said to me that what happend in 1984 was plan wrong. And theses albums that are getting released are making the problem worse. I've seen us Sikhs getting less and less respect and Sikhs now adays have a more thuggish attitude. This is not Chardhi Kala at all.

Sikhs were meant to defend Dharma (Righteousness), which even means Righteousness of other peoples religions, not just ours! This is why Sikhs were respect in the old days. And today to everyone else who is not a Sikhs, we appear to be unrighteousness because some sikhs want Khalistan. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji founded Sikhism, did he need to make a separate state in order to get his message across?

The blacks wanted freedom in USA, did they want a separate state!!??

If us Sikhs want Freedom, the old method wouldn't work. Sikhs are of the Indian country, they are laws we must obey in order to be. Why cant we stay in India?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tigerstyle's album sales have gone down because of theses albums. I have also brought theses Shaheedhi albums. But I'm not going to buy them any more! Only Sikh stuff now im buying or downloading are going to be about Kirtan, Khata, Simran.

are you made rupz saying why cant sikhs stay in india do even kno half the stuff going on there.Fighters left from 1984 being hanged still to this say and singh soorma like parminder singh saini who had served his 10years and being kept in punjab(our supposedly sikh state which has more dera then singhs )for acting.and our gurus had said after all righteoussness path has failed draw the sword we have tried our political ways and simpy dont work now we need to act with our swords not like fat singhs roaming around thinking they big.