Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

mr punjabi link

yes you are right in saying, no1 should hate some1 just because they are moneh

but i do not understand, you call yourself a sikh of the guru gobind singh sahib jee, yet are breaking one of the 4 cardinal sins?

this does not make sense to me

and then, further to that, you say you want war with amritdharis? and call them extremist? is it being extreme by following the hukam of your guru?

Don't put words in my mouth. Read my posts carefully again. I was referring to Sikhs who were sending me fake threats in my mailbox. Besides, I already stated that I only refer myself as a "Mona" now. I don't classify myself as a "Sikh".

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

punjabi link, ur tune is getting old n boring now rolleyes.gif

talk about "either my way or the highway" :umm:

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. :umm: I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. :lol: @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

Peace.

Dear brother;

You have said that you are leaving this site, but still posting, there is saying in bani

Wachan kare te Khisak jayee|

Bole sab Kacha||

This is one difference between Mona and a sikh.

You want to fight The Amritdhari sikhs over calling you Mona, this is the most ridiculous thing that i have heard in my life.

Sura so pechaniyee Jo ladde, din ke haate|

Purja Purja lad mare| Kubhu na chode khet||

Sura is one who fights for religion.It is for religious people not for outcasts.

if you are not anritdhari, you cant be strong enough atleast spiritually. What we are living is to attain Guru and not to criticise anyone, keeping Kesh is in integral part of sikhi, if you cannot keep it you are free to convert and find best path to find God. As only aim of human should be to find way to God whatever path he chooses, he must try to follow it sincerely. If you say thousand Amritdharis are wrong then there will be atleast one Gursikh whom you can follow.

How can anyone forget Sahebjada Jorawar singh and Sahebjada Fateh Singh,They died for sikhi, I really feel disturbed that our Mona brothers have completely forget them. Just think about them for a moment before posting any reply or you dont know them????????

Regards.

Great Advice! I think all monay should find a best path to find God since Sikhi isn't the right path for us.

Anyway, you are obviously reading my posts out of context. Read my posts carefully again.

Yes, I was planning to leave this website, but I got caught up in couple debates here.

Great Advice! I think all monay should find a best path to find God since Sikhi isn't the right path for us.

Anyway, you are obviously reading my posts out of context. Read my posts carefully again.

Yes, I was planning to leave this website, but I got caught up in couple debates here.

Dear Brother;

Your debate seems childish, nothing concurrent is ever given from bani; Your wordings seems like you are frustated in life; I aasume that you think you are doing a EHSAAN by being a sikh on sikhi?????????

Your posts seems so; People are for Sikhi; not sikhi for people, it is much above even thousands of our lives. I will say you will adopt other religion and then run from it ; and same scenario continue again and again. as problem is with you not in any religion. If you can find peace in any religion please go and adopt it, it will be better for you. But remember whatever religion you follow, you have to follow its princilpes. You cannot run from it.

You did not give any reply to any of my question or even definition of Patit, Please reply I am always open to any debate.

Regards.

Dear Brother;

Your debate seems childish, nothing concurrent is ever given from bani; Your wordings seems like you are frustated in life; I aasume that you think you are doing a EHSAAN by being a sikh on sikhi?????????

Your posts seems so; People are for Sikhi; not sikhi for people, it is much above even thousands of our lives. I will say you will adopt other religion and then run from it ; and same scenario continue again and again. as problem is with you not in any religion. If you can find peace in any religion please go and adopt it, it will be better for you. But remember whatever religion you follow, you have to follow its princilpes. You cannot run from it.

You did not give any reply to any of my question or even definition of Patit, Please reply I am always open to any debate.

Regards.

You don't even know me personally, but yet you're going on assuming I am this or that. I didn't reply back to your mail because I already answered your questions on these boards. Now you're telling me to find a religion? Cool, whatever. I guess I should forget about Sikhi and find another religion to follow. :umm:

dear friend;

You are leaving sikhi, but you were never a sikh at all, it was just a mirage that if jborn in Sikh family, you are a sikh. Just tha day you cut your Kesh you were drifted away from sikhi, Best of Luck for you in your pursuit to find Peace. May God show you the right path.

I feel good for you, as you were just living in a dream, by your attitude you have given sikhi a long time ago,it is just the time you realise it, or our God show you truth. I am extemely happy that our community was able to show you truth.

Best of Luck for your Future, and in future if you realise the true Sikhi in you, you are always Welcome.

Bye Bye Brother, as you are converting, i assume i will not listen from you ever again.

Regards.

dear friend;

You are leaving sikhi, but you were never a sikh at all, it was just a mirage that if jborn in Sikh family, you are a sikh. Just tha day you cut your Kesh you were drifted away from sikhi, Best of Luck for you in your pursuit to find Peace. May God show you the right path.

I feel good for you, as you were just living in a dream, by your attitude you have given sikhi a long time ago,it is just the time you realise it, or our God show you truth. I am extemely happy that our community was able to show you truth.

Best of Luck for your Future, and in future if you realise the true Sikhi in you, you are always Welcome.

Bye Bye Brother, as you are converting, i assume i will not listen from you ever again.

Regards.

Eshani,

Who made you a judge and jury? Are you sure that your hankar has not taken a grip of you. What kind of person pushes and encourages people to leave Sikhi so easily.

Can I humbly suggest that you take a good look at what your saying/doing and continue to follow your own path before you tell others what to do?

If you are a representative of Sikhi, I'm not surprised people are leaving in droves!

Sat Sri Akal;

I may be wrong but i was upset i have not even read about a bloody battle between Amritdhari and Mona which our brother Punjabi Link was saying. Do you think he has any respect for sikhi, I doubt thousand times.

So what you say, he will come here and confuse our young children. Even i have not heard from any Mona having so hatred against amritdhari, he wants to leave and we must appreciate that he should find peace in his own means. Are you even sure he is a sikh or Hindu in garb of sikh. You can say that i can also be Hindu, but after 84 i can die rather than being a Hindu.

It is our problem only concerned about a few but not concertrating about the rest. If thousand becomes patit and even ten are Sikhs, the people that we have are much better than thousand patit.

I am not drifting apart anyone, but just one question how can you grant wisdom or debate with aperson who has so much hatred against amritdhari that is looking forward to a battle between amritdhari and patits, just for telling them cutting hair is not Sikhi.

Do sikhs wants such people.

Regards.

dear friend;

Regards.

So I was never a sikh eh? :umm:

You know what, I can't believe "Sikhs" would discourage someone from the panth. I hope you're not one of those people who claim people like Shaheed Bhai Bhagat Singh Ji was a Sikh or anything like that. I hope you're not a hypocrite.

Sat Sri Akal;

I may be wrong but i was upset i have not even read about a bloody battle between Amritdhari and Mona which our brother Punjabi Link was saying. Do you think he has any respect for sikhi, I doubt thousand times.

So what you say, he will come here and confuse our young children. Even i have not heard from any Mona having so hatred against amritdhari, he wants to leave and we must appreciate that he should find peace in his own means. Are you even sure he is a sikh or Hindu in garb of sikh. You can say that i can also be Hindu, but after 84 i can die rather than being a Hindu.

It is our problem only concerned about a few but not concertrating about the rest. If thousand becomes patit and even ten are Sikhs, the people that we have are much better than thousand patit.

I am not drifting apart anyone, but just one question how can you grant wisdom or debate with aperson who has so much hatred against amritdhari that is looking forward to a battle between amritdhari and patits, just for telling them cutting hair is not Sikhi.

Do sikhs wants such people.

Regards.

Ha. You didn't even read my posts before responding back? Stop assuming things here.

Maybe in your next post, you're going assume which religion I should convert to? :umm:

Maybe you should help me out to find a religion and don't worry about it, helping me find a religion would be like going shopping with me to buy clothes.

:umm:

Everyone should just chill. There is a lot of hurt from what I see. All around.

One one side people feel excluded and this naturally leads to resentment and rash comments. This obviously leads to anger and upset on the other side.

Everyone pull together. I'm sure all of us who have been posting has positive attributes as well as negative ones.

Personally I'll still push inclusion and brotherlyness as difficult as it may seem.

I'm sure deep down, when we analyse it and remove our emotions we can all agree that fighting inbetween ourselves will only add to our problems. As a suggestion lets perhaps try and see each other as potential resources in a society. We can all try and contribute positively towards this society then.

People of the Panjab have come a long way.......we still have so much further to go.

Unite.