Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

Guest Narinder Singh
punjabi link, ur tune is getting old n boring now rolleyes.gif

talk about "either my way or the highway" :umm:

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. :umm: I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. :lol: @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

Peace.

Boooo hhooooo, cry_smile.gif what a freakin cry baby! He's doesnt like being offended yet he thinks its perfectly fine to offend others. Go play Starwars or something you cyber-warrior. :D

battlefield, :umm: in your parents backyard using the bushes as forts?

Fateh.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipping hell - a month later and the same topic. I think me and Punjabi_Link were having a beautiful debate in our last one. I was in the middle of exams and decided to drop it cos it was getting beyond a joke. I was telling Punjabi_Link in our last topic that to be sikh you must have both inner and outer. If you have one and not the other you are INCOMPLETE. It doesn't matter if you have an inner first or an outer but you must start somewhere and you cannot use others people's journey as a reason to label and hate.

I've been reading posts and I think thats the problem. So called 'Mona' don't understand this point. I think thats the crux of this arguement. You have to have BOTH inner and outer in Sikhi. The trouble with some people is that they find it hard to have outer and instead justify this by bantering on about how they have an inner and so why must people ask them why they don't have an outer....erm just like someone will ask about why you don't have an inner! People shouldn't get offened.

I dunno if Punjabi_link is joking about this war stuff of sikh vs sikh but I think its really stupid. I don't think I've ever written this but this is precisely what pisses me off the most about sikhs. Instead of having unity they argue with each other.

Also sikhs never have community feeling....for instance I see Sikhs around all the time but they never stop by to say hello - instead they give you weird looks and I find many of them look down on seeing someone who is Amritdhari. I'm not Amritdhari but I wear a keshki and this is what I have noticed. The punjabi people who I see as being apne are really mean and probably the worst.

This guy once made me cry cos instead of being like oh cool ure sikh too - he gave me a dirty look. My character is to find out exactly what was wrong and so when i asked him he was like nah i got nothing against but I just like to keep my distance cos of I don't want people to get intimidated. What normal sane person would say this kind of thing? I was like oh i see. Stupid prejudiced Sh*thead. I get better treatment from white people. I have yet to meet a white person who is like oh i don't wanna talk to you cos u wear a keskhi which was exactly wat this punjabi mona was saying.

I don't see why i have to be treated in such a bad way. I used to think that sikh people were nice but I'm kinda fast learning that its better not to talk to sikhs. All my friends this year have been white. Apne people are really prejudiced and nasty. I've never in my life been mean to anyone but this is what these people do. I've been living out for the last two year and this is what I have noticed and for some stupid reason I get alot of people trying to raise arguements between punjabi culture and religion. I am both punjabi and sikh. My family has been like that for decades. My great grandparents were both but now for some absurd reason people are looking for fights.

This is the sad state of our sikhi today. Its all about sikh dissing another sikh. A sikh will see another sikh and feel 'competition' rather than saying we should help each other. Its all about arguing. I'm not going to take part in this but if there will be a so called fight as Punjabi_link says then I hope these idiots kill each other off. That way normal people like me live and we can build a sikhi where love and compassion is the way forward - people our sikhs need to go back to the brotherhood and unity they once had.

Your fellow brothers were sending me notes in my mailbox telling me to that they're going to kill every mona. So I reply back and said, bring it on b*****. I hope these people show their identity and post in this thread. Show your faces, cowards.

punjabi link, ur tune is getting old n boring now rolleyes.gif

talk about "either my way or the highway" :umm:

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. :umm: I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. :lol: @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

Peace.

Boooo hhooooo, cry_smile.gif what a freakin cry baby! He's doesnt like being offended yet he thinks its perfectly fine to offend others. Go play Starwars or something you cyber-warrior. :D

battlefield, :umm: in your parents backyard using the bushes as forts?

Fateh.

Come to Canada and find out yourself. We will see who is the real crybaby here. :D

Big respect to the person sending me abusive PMs. If you feel so strongly why not just post what you want to say on the forum?

-----------------------------------

Shut the <admin-profanity filter activated> up about Amritdharis. Take your personal grudges somewhere else MONA! You don't belong to a Sikhi forum.

And you're sheep like all Monay who cut their hair to suit the so called 21st century.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nice folks.

Guest Akirtghan

^^ people like that give a bad name to all sikhs :umm:

i'll say it again, where there is hate, there cannot be sikhi

please do us all a favour and send those PM"s to mods, these people will be banned, threats are not taken lightly.

at let me tell you, you are not getting these just cause ur not kesadhari yet. i've gotten em too and guru kirpa naal i've been blessed with amrit. and just today, a veer called me "panthic dushman" :umm:

punjabi_link man i'm in canada man n i have no clue about this battlefield stuff u keep talking about :lol:

there are bad apples in every community, sikh community isn't any different.

Guest Guest
Flipping hell - a month later and the same topic. I think me and Punjabi_Link were having a beautiful debate in our last one. I was in the middle of exams and decided to drop it cos it was getting beyond a joke. I was telling Punjabi_Link in our last topic that to be sikh you must have both inner and outer. If you have one and not the other you are INCOMPLETE. It doesn't matter if you have an inner first or an outer but you must start somewhere and you cannot use others people's journey as a reason to label and hate.

I've been reading posts and I think thats the problem. So called 'Mona' don't understand this point. I think thats the crux of this arguement. You have to have BOTH inner and outer in Sikhi. The trouble with some people is that they find it hard to have outer and instead justify this by bantering on about how they have an inner and so why must people ask them why they don't have an outer....erm just like someone will ask about why you don't have an inner! People shouldn't get offened.

I dunno if Punjabi_link is joking about this war stuff of sikh vs sikh but I think its really stupid. I don't think I've ever written this but this is precisely what pisses me off the most about sikhs. Instead of having unity they argue with each other.

Also sikhs never have community feeling....for instance I see Sikhs around all the time but they never stop by to say hello - instead they give you weird looks and I find many of them look down on seeing someone who is Amritdhari. I'm not Amritdhari but I wear a keshki and this is what I have noticed. The punjabi people who I see as being apne are really mean and probably the worst.

This guy once made me cry cos instead of being like oh cool ure sikh too - he gave me a dirty look. My character is to find out exactly what was wrong and so when i asked him he was like nah i got nothing against but I just like to keep my distance cos of I don't want people to get intimidated. What normal sane person would say this kind of thing? I was like oh i see. Stupid prejudiced Sh*thead. I get better treatment from white people. I have yet to meet a white person who is like oh i don't wanna talk to you cos u wear a keskhi which was exactly wat this punjabi mona was saying.

I don't see why i have to be treated in such a bad way. I used to think that sikh people were nice but I'm kinda fast learning that its better not to talk to sikhs. All my friends this year have been white. Apne people are really prejudiced and nasty. I've never in my life been mean to anyone but this is what these people do. I've been living out for the last two year and this is what I have noticed and for some stupid reason I get alot of people trying to raise arguements between punjabi culture and religion. I am both punjabi and sikh. My family has been like that for decades. My great grandparents were both but now for some absurd reason people are looking for fights.

This is the sad state of our sikhi today. Its all about sikh dissing another sikh. A sikh will see another sikh and feel 'competition' rather than saying we should help each other. Its all about arguing. I'm not going to take part in this but if there will be a so called fight as Punjabi_link says then I hope these idiots kill each other off. That way normal people like me live and we can build a sikhi where love and compassion is the way forward - people our sikhs need to go back to the brotherhood and unity they once had.

dang, you;ve obviously had some bad experiences with sikhs, not all are like that trust me! all of my friends are mona sikhs/gori/kali except for 3 whom are amritdhari , and since ive started keeping my kes 6months ago, and wearing a bandana/patka/turban as my hair grew (still not really long) at first they did all question what i was doing and asked me purpose etc etc, however they;ve all accepted it now, and all of my friends treat me the same and also with more respect ive noticed.

Please dont judge all sikhs as being bad/mean to each other, obviously there bad bunches in all religions. its just unfortunate that you have met some of them.

dang, you;ve obviously had some bad experiences with sikhs, not all are like that trust me! all of my friends are mona sikhs/gori/kali except for 3 whom are amritdhari , and since ive started keeping my kes 6months ago, and wearing a bandana/patka/turban as my hair grew (still not really long) at first they did all question what i was doing and asked me purpose etc etc, however they;ve all accepted it now, and all of my friends treat me the same and also with more respect ive noticed.

Please dont judge all sikhs as being bad/mean to each other, obviously there bad bunches in all religions. its just unfortunate that you have met some of them.

^^ people like that give a bad name to all sikhs :umm:

i'll say it again, where there is hate, there cannot be sikhi

please do us all a favour and send those PM"s to mods, these people will be banned, threats are not taken lightly.

at let me tell you, you are not getting these just cause ur not kesadhari yet. i've gotten em too and guru kirpa naal i've been blessed with amrit. and just today, a veer called me "panthic dushman" :D

punjabi_link man i'm in canada man n i have no clue about this battlefield stuff u keep talking about :D

there are bad apples in every community, sikh community isn't any different.

:umm: :umm:

Don't worry about it. Only the ones talking crap and sending their notes to me know what I mean when I mention “battlefield” :lol: