Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

dear friend;

You are leaving sikhi, but you were never a sikh at all, it was just a mirage that if jborn in Sikh family, you are a sikh. Just tha day you cut your Kesh you were drifted away from sikhi, Best of Luck for you in your pursuit to find Peace. May God show you the right path.

I feel good for you, as you were just living in a dream, by your attitude you have given sikhi a long time ago,it is just the time you realise it, or our God show you truth. I am extemely happy that our community was able to show you truth.

Best of Luck for your Future, and in future if you realise the true Sikhi in you, you are always Welcome.

Bye Bye Brother, as you are converting, i assume i will not listen from you ever again.

Regards.

So I was never a sikh eh? :umm:

You know what, I can't believe "Sikhs" would discourage someone from the panth. I hope you're not one of those people who claim people like Shaheed Bhai Bhagat Singh Ji was a Sikh or anything like that. I hope you're not a hypocrite.

***MOD EDITED***

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear friend;

You are leaving sikhi, but you were never a sikh at all, it was just a mirage that if jborn in Sikh family, you are a sikh. Just tha day you cut your Kesh you were drifted away from sikhi, Best of Luck for you in your pursuit to find Peace. May God show you the right path.

I feel good for you, as you were just living in a dream, by your attitude you have given sikhi a long time ago,it is just the time you realise it, or our God show you truth. I am extemely happy that our community was able to show you truth.

Best of Luck for your Future, and in future if you realise the true Sikhi in you, you are always Welcome.

Bye Bye Brother, as you are converting, i assume i will not listen from you ever again.

Regards.

So I was never a sikh eh? :umm:

You know what, I can't believe "Sikhs" would discourage someone from the panth. I hope you're not one of those people who claim people like Shaheed Bhai Bhagat Singh Ji was a Sikh or anything like that. I hope you're not a hypocrite.

***MOD EDITED***

***MOD EDITED***

*** MOD NOTE: THREAD IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. IF YOU ALL DON'T TONE YOUR LANGUAGE AND YOUR AGGRESSION DOWN THEN YOU WILL GET A WARNING AND BE PUT UNDER MODERATION. REMEMBER THERE ARE A LOT OF YOUNGER YOUTH ON THIS FORUM WHO ARE WATCHING THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CURSING AWAY AT EACHOTHER. THIS IS NOT A GOOD TREND TO SET FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION. PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST AND USE GOOD JUDGEMENT IN THE COMMENTS YOU MAKE.

THANK YOU***

Hi Brothers,

I dont ask him to leave, he says that he is leaving, you can see his posts.

Evryone remembers Shaheed bhagat singh but cant talk about Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha, master Sohan Singh Bhakna.

Please tell me names of Mona sikh Commanders in 80s , i dont know them.

Shaheed Bhagat Singh was a Arya samaji only during his jail he wishes to take Amrit. So he wants to be Amritdhari in end.So he realises the truth.

Sant jarnail Singh says even when hairs of the Sheep are cut she still cries and you are human. So you do not respect sant Ji.

The truth is whatever you say you should stuck to it , this thing is called Anakh.

Khalsa is.

1) Who has 5 kakkars.

2) Do path of panj banis.

3) recites God with each braeth.

4) Learns to live in wishes of God.

5) is a image of god.

Sehajdhari sikh is

1) Who has kesh,

2)Recites bani and in in process of taking Amrit.

Please tell me any other type of Sikh giving reference from Sikh Bani and history.

Regards

Sat Sri Akal;

can any Sikh defend these lines.

1) I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood .

2) I bet you any money if there was a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari (especially here in Canada and maybe USA), I will bet on non-amritdhari for sure to win that war.

3)Also I notice that non-punjabi sikhs would never get into a war at all. I never met a non-punjabi sikh who is willing to spill his/her blood for the Sikh community. This is why I keep saying that if there was a war between amritdhari & non-amritdhari (monay), then I bet monay would win. That’s why I hope there is war so that we can shut these amritdharis up for good. We all know who are the real sher-e-punjabis are here and it isn’t amritdharis or even keshdharis.

How can any Sikh defend Punjabi Link, he has so hatred for people with kesh or amritdhari. He is not even punjabi because they have Anakh whatever thing they say they stand by it, and he has no anakh left. He drifted away from his own words.

You cant teach sikhi to such ignorent people, this can only be done by god, if he wishes.

He has no understanding of our traditions, and for your info talwinder singh parmar founder of BKI was a canadian sikh.

So Patits or so called mona's are having no place in sikhi, please if i am wrong give me any line from Guru Granth sahib regarding this.

So think thousand times before shielding him, he should be left alone to have peace and if anyone thinks sikhi needs such people i doubt at there intelligence, because he can only turn out as Dogra of tomarrow.

Regards

Sat Sri Akal;

So Patits or so called mona's are having no place in sikhi, please if i am wrong give me any line from Guru Granth sahib regarding this.

So think thousand times before shielding him, he should be left alone to have peace and if anyone thinks sikhi needs such people i doubt at there intelligence, because he can only turn out as Dogra of tomarrow.

Regards

Try winning a brother over?

Sat Sri Akal;

I can try any one else, but a person who in his first post says he is looking for a battle between amritdhari and mona, what do you expect from anyone. This is most illogical thing i have heard. He has no respect for his own elders and other amritdhari sikhs. He hates amritdhari look at his posts. I can live with patits but not with such guys.

Regards

I dont ask him to leave, he says that he is leaving, you can see his posts.

You got to be kidding me here.

You said,

I will say you will adopt other religion and then run from it
You are leaving sikhi, but you were never a sikh at all

So how can a person leave sikhi when he/she wasn’t part of sikhi to begin with? (According to you).

Please tell me names of Mona sikh Commanders in 80s , i dont know them.

Do you know who Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Parha is? He is one of countless monay that died during 80’s and early 90’s. It is sad that Sikh media don’t give these monay any attention at all.

Shaheed Bhagat Singh was a Arya samaji only during his jail he wishes to take Amrit. So he wants to be Amritdhari in end.So he realises the truth.

This is false unless you have a source that proves that Bhagat Singh wanted to take amrit.

Sehajdhari sikh is

1) Who has kesh,

2)Recites bani and in in process of taking Amrit.

You seriously need to learn what a sehajdhari is and what a patit is.

THE SIKH GURDWARAS ACT, 1925:

Sikh “Sikh” means a person who professes the Sikh religion or, in the case of a deceased person, who professed the Sikh religion or was known to be a Sikh during his life time. If any question arises as to whether any living person is or is not a Sikh, he shall be deemed respectively to be or not to be a Sikh according as he makes or refuses to make in such manner as the [Provincial Government], may prescribe the following declaration:-

I solemnly affirm that I am a Sikh, that I believe in the Guru Granth Sahib, that I believe in the Ten Gurus and that I have no other religion

“Amritdhari Sikh” means and includes every person who has taken khande-ka-amrit or khanda pahul prepared and administered according to the tenets of Sikh religion and rites, at the hands of five pyaras or `beloved ones’.”

“Patit” means a person who being a keshadhari Sikh trims or shaves his beard or keshas or who after taking amrit commits any one or more of the kurahits].”

[49. Qualifications of electors.— Every person shall be entitled to have his name registered on the electoral roll of a constituency constituted for the election of a member or members of the Board who is a resident in that constituency and either—

(i) is on the electoral roll for the time being in force of persons entitled to vote for the election of a member to represent a Sikh urban or rural constituency of the [Provincial Assembly], or

(ii) is a Sikh more than twenty-one years of age, who has had his name registered as a voter in such manner as may be prescribed:

Provided that no person shall be registered as an elector who—

(a) trims or shaves his beard or keshas except in case of sehjdhari;

(b) smokes;

© takes alcoholic drinks.]

Notice how sehajdhari are excluded when comes to hair?

http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/33.html#_ftnref49

-------------------------------------

Mona simply means a person born in sikh family who cuts their hair. Mona isn’t a patit.

SAHAJDHARI a gradualist among Sikhs. Like other Sikhs, the Sahajdharis believe in the Ten Gurus and in the Guru Granth Sahib, though they exempt themselves from the obligation of keeping their hair unshorn. Receiving the rites of Khalsa baptism one day and maintaining long uncut hair and beard remain, nevertheless, the ultimate ideal which they must realize in their lifetime or see it realized by their offspring.

Sat Sri Akal;

can any Sikh defend these lines.

1) I personally can't wait till the day when there is a war between amritdharis and non-amritdharis. Oh man, I will be doing mad sewa for the cause. Blood for Blood .

2) I bet you any money if there was a war between non-amritdhari & amritdhari (especially here in Canada and maybe USA), I will bet on non-amritdhari for sure to win that war.

3)Also I notice that non-punjabi sikhs would never get into a war at all. I never met a non-punjabi sikh who is willing to spill his/her blood for the Sikh community. This is why I keep saying that if there was a war between amritdhari & non-amritdhari (monay), then I bet monay would win. That’s why I hope there is war so that we can shut these amritdharis up for good. We all know who are the real sher-e-punjabis are here and it isn’t amritdharis or even keshdharis.

How can any Sikh defend Punjabi Link, he has so hatred for people with kesh or amritdhari. He is not even punjabi because they have Anakh whatever thing they say they stand by it, and he has no anakh left. He drifted away from his own words.

You cant teach sikhi to such ignorent people, this can only be done by god, if he wishes.

He has no understanding of our traditions, and for your info talwinder singh parmar founder of BKI was a canadian sikh.

Regards

Seriously, this is getting out of hand now. I can’t be Punjabi either? :umm: What are you going to say next that I can’t be Canadian too? :umm:

You obviously are taking my quotes way out of context. Didn’t you read my previous post why I made those comments? Didn’t read other people’s comment?

Are you from India or something? If so, then you are a hindu, not a sikh according the Indian consitution.

The Constitution Of India:

Explanation II.- In sub-clause (b) of clause (2), the reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly.

http://www.constitution.org/cons/india/p03025.html

You said in your previous post:

You can say that i can also be Hindu, but after 84 i can die rather than being a Hindu.

So instead going around preaching of who is a Sikh or who is a Punjabi, how about you fight against Indian government and give Sikhs in India their religious freedom instead?

By the way, how about you give me a direct quote that states only amritdhari are sikhs from Guru Granth Sahib Ji????? :lol: