Dont Judge People Based On External Form

dalsingh101

I've read it again.. care to point out waht I missed jee?

ooh.. just re-read the patit thing...

But what about the sehajdhari then?

Sehajdhari are people who made their first step to sikhi by accepting Guru Granth Sahib as their guru. They don't follow the 5 k's at all, but that doesn't mean they have no intention of taking amrit though. I believe this term only applies to those people who don’t come from Sikh background.

Believe it or not, there is a group in India called "Sehajdhari Sikh Federation".

Oh yeah, Mona means a person who comes from a Sikh background, but cuts his/her hair. I don't understand why people here confuse Mona with Patit. These are two different terms. They don't mean the same thing.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akirtghan
Mona with Patit. These are two different terms. They don't mean the same thing.
:TH:

Wow! I am getting a thumb up from you. Are you feeling okay today? :umm:

it is indeed a dark day in my life today tongue.gif

Guest baba amarjeet singh

shaheed bhagat singh is mentioned in bhai sahib randhir singhs book at the end is he not?

if its the same guy, then read that chapter and you will get your proof

Dear Punjabi Link;

You are saying that if one is born in Sikh family, cut his hair and do every evil deed he is still a mona sikh.

So you are saying by birth you get this quality, Thats great.

I have not heard from that girl but you are still here. So what do you say about anakh???????????????

You have said.

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

That girl has said-

I am leaving this community and not post again, i have anakh and not like you. I will stand on my words.

Just your views.

Does this means a Keshdhari girl is having more anakh then Mona. You are a dark spot on the name of even Punjabis, We only have Anakh. If she posts i will retreat my words. who knows?????????

your reply was great contains some technical stuff.

waiting for your reply.

I will never run, that girl just run away, i will be here till end.

Angels are assassians of god, One wing dipped in blood.

Dear Punjabi Link;

You are saying that if one is born in Sikh family, cut his hair and do every evil deed he is still a mona sikh.

So you are saying by birth you get this quality, Thats great.

I have not heard from that girl but you are still here. So what do you say about anakh???????????????

You have said.

Well bro, I got good news for you. I am leaving this website. So you and your people can talk more crap about monay now. I am done. I will find a new religious website where I wouldn't feel like an outcast. @ "Singhs" who keep sending me fake death threats in my mailbox. I will see you cowards on the battlefield.

I am just going to call myself a "mona" for now on instead calling myself a "sikh". Anyway, take care, bro. I am out.

That girl has said-

I am leaving this community and not post again, i have anakh and not like you. I will stand on my words.

Just your views.

Does this means a Keshdhari girl is having more anakh then Mona. You are a dark spot on the name of even Punjabis, We only have Anakh. If she posts i will retreat my words. who knows?????????

your reply was great contains some technical stuff.

waiting for your reply.

I will never run, that girl just run away, i will be here till end.

Angels are assassians of god, One wing dipped in blood.

What girl are you talking about? Anyway, it is obvious that you didn't read my post about why I didn't leave this website just yet. Like I said before, the term "mona" applies to those who are born in Sikh families, but cut their hair. If a Keshdahri drinks and/or commit evil deeds, does that make him/her a keshdhari? I don't understand why you FOB's are making this a big deal about this "anakh" issue.

Is it just me or is this person could possibility be the same person who I was debating with in this thread before the person leaving this website? Just look how their write their posts. Very similar style.

shaheed bhagat singh is mentioned in bhai sahib randhir singhs book at the end is he not?

if its the same guy, then read that chapter and you will get your proof

Man, post a line where Bhagat Singh told Bhai Randhir singh he wanted to take amrit.

If you read their conversation, all they talk about is God. Bhagat Singh didn't believe in God until Randhir Singh visited him.

Guest Narinder Singh

We shouldnt be so concerned about what others define themselves as, Guru Sahib knows our intentions and each and every move we make, he knows us better than we know ourselves. Let Guru Sahib define us.

Why not take a look at how WE qualify as being Sikhs? Why dont we look within ourselves,? Are we truly, and honestly trying living up to the ideals and standards (ALL OF THEM) set by our Guru Sahibans? Or are we just making excuses after excuses to justify our laziness?

True Sikhs point fingers every second of the day and everywhere they go, but where do they point those fingers? Towards themselves.

Fateh.