Can We Do Crime For The Cause Of Sikhi?

Eshani

Sat Sri Akal;

I am caught in trouble, please help me.

Can we do crime for the cause of Sikhi?????????????????

As even old sikhs during Mughal rule were robbing the treasures for Mughal rulers. So do you justify this in todays world.

Regards.

"CRIME" veer/pehnjee Crime is Crime i guess wot u r realy asking is " can i USE sikhi as a way to justify that ive done something wrong?"

Look inside ur hear veerjee/pehnjee u will knw the answer

Hi veer;

Please tell if you justify old singhs who robbed money from Mughals or robbery done By gen Labh singh at Ludhiana.

I am just confused at one instance for sikhi i think it was good for movement at other instance it was crime. I am just too confused.

Please show me the truth.

Regards.

Veeray.. Those old singhs were avasta wallay singhs.. They were in Naam Bani and pakay in sikhi.. It was the hukam of mahraj to them to do deeds like stealing back what was ours..

to sum it up: Is it ok to take part in crime for the betterment of our society? No.. Not unless you are in advance spiritual level of sikhi... cauz if u r in that level.. u will know what is wrong and what is right and ur judgment will never be wrong in our gurus eyes.

Not unless you are in advance spiritual level of sikhi... cauz if u r in that level.. u will know what is wrong and what is right and ur judgment will never be wrong in our gurus eyes.

Well put :umm: I just wanted to re-emphasize this, cuz I thought it was good...

Veeray.. Those old singhs were avasta wallay singhs.. They were in Naam Bani and pakay in sikhi.. It was the hukam of mahraj to them to do deeds like stealing back what was ours..

to sum it up: Is it ok to take part in crime for the betterment of our society? No.. Not unless you are in advance spiritual level of sikhi... cauz if u r in that level.. u will know what is wrong and what is right and ur judgment will never be wrong in our gurus eyes.

Great response by S1ingh. Is it justfiable look at our great Mahapurash’s and Shaheed’s and prematurely compare our current actions to them or use historical tales to justify our current actions? When our avastas reach a certain level, I suppose we would not need to question whether an action is right or wrong, Sri Akal Purakh will automatically guide us. We reap what we sow and as Maharaj tells us Api Beej Api Hi Kahu. I think that goes for all positive actions as well as negative.

Without the kamai of Dharam behind us I think a crime is a crime, no matter how we attempt justify it.

Sat Sri Akal;

If you want to collect money for the kids, whose parents are killed by Indian govt. Or even fund any sikh movement. Do collecting money illegally would be crime.

Do you consider killing of Longowal and other traitors crime????

Is killing of Beant singh crime????

If anyone hurts Ram rahim will it be a crime???????

Please tell me a clear direction, if crime is not for your own good or your own motives, and if it is only done for the sake of sikhi, is it still acrime in eyes of Guru.

is killing of Editor of jag bani a crime?????

Please tell me in terms of whether a crime only done for the betterment of our religion and without any self motives still a crime, then activities of all kharkoos will also be a crime.

Regards.

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa do not steal or rob, the puratan singhs you are talking about did not steal, they took back what did not belong to the evil rulers, and the bounty was not kept by a single person it was used to help the poor and weak, it was also done to prevent the mughal army from using the money to grow stronger. The answer you want to know is not easily answered as it all depends on your situation and morals.

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"