Amritdharees Marrying Non Amritdharees

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Present this proof. Present the Hukamnams
if i get those hukamnams scanned which had clear signatures of mata sahib devan would u accept it or you will ignore and continue in stuff you will believe ??? Let me tell you where u can get these hukamnamas Punjabi University collected all hukamnamas avaiable throughout india related to sikh gurus mata jis and baba banda bahadur ... scanned them and translated them ... and published this book under the name of hukamanas of sikh panth ... buy it ... it would be an eye opener ... if u cant get it let me know we have it in library and i will click fer pics from the hukamnamas of mata sahib devan ...

yeah,let's see them.

Present these hard hitting historical facts.

anyone who has some independent historical reserch knows them and i think most of us knows it no matter we accept it or not its not going to change it anyway ... dont believe me ... just go the most oldest person in ur family ur dadi or nani around 70 - 80 years old ... ask him this question he will answer just believe him ... ask him how sikh rehat was different when they were kids to know ...

Well if its general knowledge then you should also know that women were present on 1699 and took Amrit. Today women take Amrit along with men. No different paath is read for women or anything.

Jassa ji, in your mareyada,
its not my mareyada its gurus mareyada

yeah, I think a mareyada that contadicts itself is not Guru Sahibs mareyada.

... like many things it just got gupt ... thats the only difference ... today we have divide karha parshad in 5 parts on the name of punj peyare ... but the real mareyada was it was divided into 6 ... before 5 peyare was made ... karha parshad was divided into two parts ... its was know as guru dareya da hissa ... guru gobind singh ji combined mareyada of earlier gurus with his he never changed it ... and today we forgot it ... we never give guru dareya his part ... earlier people said dont eat gurus karha it has magic u will be his sikh ... and now why it dont even work over sikhs... the difference is between 20th century and 18th century mareyada ... this was just an example there are thousand of small and big things changed ... no matter even 0 person follows them ... yet they will remain mareyada ... and some day people will wake up ...

as in sarbloh granth at the end of khalsa mahima guru sahib wrote ... malechan khalsa hosi nash guru khalsa hosi parkash ... time will come ... we all are khalsa in our eyes we read same bannia ... we all wake up same time in morning ... everything ... but the difference would we awakeness ... if we read some thing new we just say its crap just becuase our mind says so or we start searching about it ... only those person can say guru sahib cant do this either usne guru nu pa leya and brhamgeyani ho geya ... or he even started walking on the path ... for people between 0 and 100 % attitude should be positive guru sahib can do anything ... may be i understand it or not ...

Singh, taking Amrit is very sacred. And if you want to feel something "magical" after taking up amrit then your taking Amrit for the wrong reason. If you want to know physically and spiritually God is closer then that's what going to happen. Speaking from personal experience. Took Amrit at a young age and was blessed enough few days later to feel God's presence when doing Naam Simran.

Some go take Amrit because it seems like a nice thing to do. The devotion isn't there. The love for God isn't there. What do you think you'll get in return. A seat in God's court. It's not about reading 5 Banis in the morning three in the evening and one a night and then inbetween do Naam Simran. If you see it as that, then your going to be getting the same results. The so called "magic" wont show up on your door steps. Wake up in the morning with devotion and love for God. Do 5 Banis because your devoted and the love for God is there. Not just because the Punj Pyare have said so. But because it's your desire. Just how one desires to have nice things in life. The desire to be with God has to be 1 million times stronger. Once that desire is there then watch the magic show. Watch the fire works. And everything else is just a show. Many Gursikhs have the magic which you desire. How did they get it and others are stuck saying it doesn't work, because of their lack of love and devotion. Walk up to a Gursikh and just ask them why do you do what you do. The words love will come right out. First you'll get a sigh and a smile.

Blaming Amrit because of your inability's is what a Moorakh does. The person gives up on himself, but blames Amrit!!!! How fool hearted this is. Maybe the Punj Pyare were not Gursikhs, maybe they read one line wrong, maybe they didn't cut the Amrit as much, maybe they didn't etc etc etc. Give this foolishness up.

The Granthi is there, the Panj Pyare are there, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is there, Dasam Granth is there. Everything is done as prescribed by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

The problem lies closer to home.

PS - for me my real sis my spirtual sis my real bro my spirtual bro and u all are same ... and may be one day i will also marry an amritdhari girl ... but that doesny mean the mareyada wil be changed or i shall not speak about ... its all in the hands of guru ...

if ur all pumped up while reading this post ... ur eyes are reading and ur mind is telling u the answers .. for this line i will reply this ... for this i will reply this ... and just waiting for for this post to fisnish so that u can just press reply button and start replying ... then i must say either ur 0% or 100% not in between ... think about it ...

If you want to follow a certain Mareyada then that's your choice. Really doesn't matter to me. If you think of it Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji left us with one Mareyada. And from this one Mareyada many new ones were created to suit one's mindset. Contemplating over the Shabad Guru this real Mareyada becomes clearer and clearer. So instead of just going with the crowd. Contemplate over Gurbani and see what kind of answers come up.

yeah,let's see them.

That was not the answer to my question...

may be ur saying if it contradicts me then its not gurus mareyada ...

Blaming Amrit because of your inability's is what a Moorakh does. The person gives up on himself, but blames Amrit!!!! How fool hearted this is. Maybe the Punj Pyare were not Gursikhs, maybe they read one line wrong, maybe they didn't cut the Amrit as much, maybe they didn't etc etc etc. Give this foolishness up.

Lols now i can understand why u last time matched a meat eater and a lion from bhai gurdas vaar and a mughal in respect of a veggi a goat and sikhs who got shaahed ... tera kassor nahi hai singha its that ur borned learn ...

have u taken amrit in presence of sri dasam granth ??? Now which mareyada says there should always be sri dasam granth sahibs parkash in an amritsanchar ... you accept it or not you are very much confused over mareyda in reality and mareyada in your mind there were guys like you who changed mareyada in past eho are changing it now and who will keep on changing it in future ... best of luck ...

yeah,let's see them.

That was not the answer to my question...

may be ur saying if it contradicts me then its not gurus mareyada ...

Lols now i can understand why u last time matched a meat eater and a lion from bhai gurdas vaar and a mughal in respect of a veggi a goat and sikhs who got shaahed ... tera kassor nahi hai singha its that ur borned learn ...

have u taken amrit in presence of sri dasam granth ??? Now which mareyada says there should always be sri dasam granth sahibs parkash in an amritsanchar ... you accept it or not you are very much confused over mareyda in reality and mareyada in your mind ... best of luck ...

What's this obession with which mareyada. No wonder others see Sikhi as just a rule book. Can't do this Can't do that, sound like old grandma's waving their canes. Then next they'll ask which jatha you from. LOL I'm so glad God kept me beyond this foolish behavoir. I follow the Mareyada that was laid down by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

If people want to see these Baba hugging people in action. Go to a Gurdwara where a Baba of theirs is to show up and do katha. All they keep talking about is when Baba ji going to come, where is he, he should be here by now. Then one fool would say, Baba ji isn't here, with a concerned look and then go running off saying ooohhh man this isn't good Baba ji isn't here. Buncha lunatics. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is sitting there ready to teach, but these Baba huggers are blind. Should make one big machine that will slap the sense back into them all at once. Just gather them up by telling them Baba ji is coming. watch them come in flocks.

And guess what this is how new 'mareyadas' get made. The baba tells them to not do something and bing! It"s true, no questions asked. Is there bigger moorakh than this. That don't even look toward the really Baba, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. OHHH, these individuals will question Guru Sahib, but never their Baba, and you know why because he has feet you can touch.LOL

:umm: you should have opened a new thread for a new topic which your post sounds like ???

I follow the Mareyada that was laid down by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

do you sleep at 8 and wake up at 2 ? they only thing between rehras and kirten sohela should be dinner and sam sambhal --- guru bilas patshahi 10 ... I dont

do you keep two kangas in your hair ? hukamnama of bhai dayea singh --- 1st peyara

do keep a sword in your hair ? the only sword which was found from the angitha of guru gobind singh is sword which they kept it in there hair whose darshan is done by sangat everyday at hazzor sahib ... search youtube and have darshans ... if guru sahib kept sword in their hair dont you think they must have included it in mareyada which we forgot today ...

do you read bani from ladiwar gutka ? the only gutkas available till maharaja ranjeet singh jis time ... I dont

and i can go on and on ... It should be we try to follow mareyada laid by guru sahib and ask any sikh he will say this ask even a missionary he will say the same and is sure about it ... but what about mareyada which we have forgotten with time ???

Jab lag khalsa rahe neyara tab lag tej deyo mai sara ... sara means whole ... we are khalsa we follow gurus mareyada we have his tej yet we find it hard to stand under a cold water shower on a cold day ... think about it ... i take bath with hot water even in summers though ...

unsure.gif you should have opened a new thread for a new topic which your post sounds like ???

I follow the Mareyada that was laid down by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

do you sleep at 8 and wake up at 2 ? they only thing between rehras and kirten sohela should be dinner and sam sambhal --- guru bilas patshahi 10 ... I dont

do you keep two kangas in your hair ? hukamnama of bhai dayea singh --- 1st peyara

do keep a sword in your hair ? the only sword which was found from the angitha of guru gobind singh is sword which they kept it in there hair whose darshan is done by sangat everyday at hazzor sahib ... search youtube and have darshans ... if guru sahib kept sword in their hair dont you think they must have included it in mareyada which we forgot today ...

do you read bani from ladiwar gutka ? the only gutkas available till maharaja ranjeet singh jis time ... I dont

and i can go on and on ... It should be we try to follow mareyada laid by guru sahib and ask any sikh he will say this ask even a missionary he will say the same and is sure about it ... but what about mareyada which we have forgotten with time ???

Jab lag khalsa rahe neyara tab lag tej deyo mai sara ... sara means whole ... we are khalsa we follow gurus mareyada we have his tej yet we find it hard to stand under a cold water shower on a cold day ... think about it ... i take bath with hot water even in summers though ...

Singh, those Baba hugging comments I made are very much related to mareyada.

This discussion has been heading in a deeper tunnel from the start. So for me, whether some call a certain aspect of so called the mareyada of Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji is true or not, doesn't concern me. Things have been added by Baba's and the Sants of the world. Like I told you before contemplate over the Shabad Guru and the answer will come to you.

If you believe a certain Mareyada is the true way then go for it and follow it.

The four things i told you do you think its gurus mareyada or not ??? forget rest do u think keeping sword in hair is gurus mareyada or not cause we have the sword here you go fold your hands and do its darshan ...

either it could be something guru sahib did themself but never told sikhs to do or it was part of mareyada in gurujis time which we dont at all follow now becuase what you pointed at others so called babas not told you to follow ... if you dont follow what guru sahib followed then how to make a comment i follow guru sahibs mareyada ??? question is simple and straight ...

"SUR NAR MUN JAN AMRIT KHOJDE SU AMRIT GUR TE PAYA"

"MERE MAN NAAM AMRIT PEEO"

"CHAHU JUG MEH AMRIT SACHI BANI"

SO, NAAM AMRIT, BAANI AMRIT and KHANDE BAATTE DA AMRIT

Take all these AMRITS which are different forms of AMRIT

and all the three collectively make a human being a TRUE

SIKH. After attaining the super knowledge from GURBANI

no one can argue so badly as it has been on this subject

because GURBANI tells us:-

"BAID PARHE TE BAAD BAKHAANE EHLA JANAM GAVAAVE"

'Bhul chuk maaf,

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH