Metha Tehk To The Folllowing

Guru Gobind Singh himself said "anyone who sees me as God shall burn in the fires of hell"

YES GURU SAHIB SAID THAT THEY WILL GO TO HELL WHO WILL SEE HIM AS GOD, BUT WE ALL KNOW HE IS OUR GURU AND BOWING TO GURU IS NOT WRONG.

WE PRAY TO GET CHARAN DHRROR ( DUST OF FEET) OF GURU AND WE TAKE CHARAN DHOOR OF SANGAT THEN WHY WOTS WRONG TAKING MATHA ( BOWING HEAD) TO GURU JI'S SANDALS?????

mwlI gauVw bwxI Bgq nwmdyv jI kI

<> siqgur pRswid ]

Din DMin E rwm bynu bwjY ]

mDur mDur Duin Anhq gwjY ]1] rhwau ]

Din Din myGw romwvlI ]

Din Din ik®sn EFY kWblI ]1]

Din Din qU mwqw dyvkI ]

ijh igRh rmeIAw kvlwpqI ]2]

Din Din bn KMf ibMdRwbnw ]

jh KylY sRI nwrwienw ]3]

bynu bjwvY goDnu crY ]

nwmy kw suAwmI Awnd krY ]4]1]

Maalee Gauraa, The Word Of Devotee Naam Dayv Jee:

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

Blessed, blessed is that flute which the Lord plays.

The sweet, sweet unstruck sound current sings forth. ||1||Pause||

Blessed, blessed is the wool of the sheep;

blessed, blessed is the blanket worn by Krishna. ||1||

Blessed, blessed are you, O mother Dayvakee;

into your home the Lord was born. ||2||

Blessed, blessed are the forests of Brindaaban;

the Supreme Lord plays there. ||3||

He plays the flute, and herds the cows;

Naam Dayv's Lord and Master plays happily. ||4||1||

IF THAT FLUTE IS BLESSED

IF THAT WOOL OF SHEEP IS BLESSED

IF THAT MOTHER IS BLESSED

AND IF THAT FOREST IS BLESSED.......

THEN WHY NOT THE GURU'S SANDAL ?

WHY NOT GURU'S CLOTHES?

AND EVERYTING BELONGS TO GURU ???

THEHN WHY NOT TO BOW????

ITS A KATTARPUNA TO SAY I ONLY BOW T OSRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.

try to understand the idea behind this thing, its a different feeling, we bow to SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB assumimg that GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI OUR GURU AND WE WILL OBEY GURU SAHIB'S ORDER.

BOWING TO SAINTS , MAHAPURASHS AND THINGS RELATED TO GURU SAHIBS IS A DIFFERENT IDEA HAVING THE FEELING THAT WE RESPECT THEM AND HAVE LOT F SHARDHA FOR THEM.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Guru has touched and what the Guru has even stepped foot on is worthy of being Worshipped as long as you have pyaar for it and you understand and have REAL piyaar for Guru Ji and youre not just doing Karam Kaand.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1660

jithhai jaae behai maeraa sathiguroo so thhaan suhaavaa raam raajae ||

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

gurasikha(n)aee so thhaan bhaaliaa lai dhhoor mukh laavaa ||

The Guru's Sikhs seek out that place; they take the dust and apply it to their faces.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

PYAAR PYAAR PYAAR

GURU NAL PYAAR

Guest Akirtghan

grin.gif so if guru nanak came to you in some other form than dhan shri guru granth sahib jee, you would not bow eh? rolleyes.gif

goto nankana sahib, the place where guru sahib took human form, its so humbling your head automatically goes down, and shri guru granth sahib ji's parkash is not at at place. its just a small room

ijQY bwbw pYr DrY pUjw Awsx Qwpx soAw]

jithhai baabaa pair dhharai poojaa aasan thhaapan soaa||

Wherever Baba put his feet, a religious place was erected and established.

ijQY jwie bhY myrw siqgurU so Qwnu suhwvw rwm rwjy ]

the problem is we dont read bhai gurdaas ji's bani anymore, no wonder we tend to make narrow minded assumptions

grin.gif so if guru nanak came to you in some other form than dhan shri guru granth sahib jee, you would not bow eh? rolleyes.gif

goto nankana sahib, the place where guru sahib took human form, its so humbling your head automatically goes down, and shri guru granth sahib ji's parkash is not at at place. its just a small room

_____________________________________________________________________________________

People who bow before foot prints hand prints at nankana sahib are going against the word of the guru, and phliosphy, also wasting your time.

Guru ji also breathed the same air as us to we bow to that too ??

It is common for some to metha teka to the following:

Guru jis; Shasters, Stones, Sandals, Shoes, Robes, hand prints, places where visted. pictures Babair,

i would class this as idol worship.

My head only bows before SGGS.

Am i doing wrong ?? whats your views.

do not bow to any shoes or anything only Guru Granth Sahib ji

ijQY bwbw pYr DrY pUjw Awsx Qwpx soAw]

jithhai baabaa pair dhharai poojaa aasan thhaapan soaa||

Wherever Baba put his feet, a religious place was erected and established.

ijQY jwie bhY myrw siqgurU so Qwnu suhwvw rwm rwjy ]

the problem is we dont read bhai gurdaas ji's bani anymore, no wonder we tend to make narrow minded assumptions

i agree, bhai gurdas ji's vaars should be required reading, they provide valuable insight on Sikhism as a whole.