Help Me Destroy Kaam

Guest Fighting Kaam

Guest _Akirtghan_
I'm an amritdhari and would like to do benti on the Sadh Sangat to please help me out. I'm not doing any like bujjar kureit or anything but i just hate having kaam...it sickens me...Iv seen all the sites and forums about how to fight kaam but i wanted to no how can I get rid of kaam COMPLETELY. I mean like there has to be a way, and if there isn't how can I be close to almost rid of kaam??

Thank you for all your help

The best way to win the mind is to befriend it. You're mind can become you're worst enemy or you're best friend.

The more you rebel against Kaam (lust) the stronger it gets.

i'm too lazy to login rite now. but i found this VERY intersting. how does one befriend one's mind. and how can we control kaam without rebeling against it? :umm:

I'm an amritdhari and would like to do benti on the Sadh Sangat to please help me out. I'm not doing any like bujjar kureit or anything but i just hate having kaam...it sickens me...Iv seen all the sites and forums about how to fight kaam but i wanted to no how can I get rid of kaam COMPLETELY. I mean like there has to be a way, and if there isn't how can I be close to almost rid of kaam??

Thank you for all your help

The best way to win the mind is to befriend it. You're mind can become you're worst enemy or you're best friend.

The more you rebel against Kaam (lust) the stronger it gets.

i'm too lazy to login rite now. but i found this VERY intersting. how does one befriend one's mind. and how can we control kaam without rebeling against it? :umm:

Hopefully 'Guest' will elaborate, but perhaps it's something to do with understanding Kaam before trying to control it. A bit like taming an animal - it's necessary to understand its demands and habits, and to understand why it has those habits/demands before trying to control or tame the animal.

• 3 years later...

I am very worried about my punishment from waheguru for kaam. I do simran and go to the gurdwara. I try to battle kaam but I always give in.I am 13

the method i m telling is not theoratical... rather it is practical... i practice it myself and it is very effective..

"JUST KEEP YOURSELF BUSY" don't give urself time to think about it... when i m on computer, i used to keep myself busy in making websites and when i m not using computer and i m free, then i used to think about things like gettin khalistan.. how to kill those who r against sikhism and like that....

in other words, keep urself busy in watever way u can...

Thats called "keeping yourself busy with nonsense !"

He doesn't paajee. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee told us straight that he is 'Nirvair'. If God punished, that would make him vindictive and petty.

You think it would make him petty ? Well !

ਸਭ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਕਰਹੁ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਜਿਨਿ ਗਰੀਬ ਅਨਾਥ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਓਇ

सभ हरि की करहु उसतति जिनि गरीब अनाथ राखि लीओइ ॥

Sabẖ har kī karahu usṯaṯ jin garīb anāth rākẖ lī▫o▫i.

So praise the Lord, everybody; He protects the poor and the lost souls.

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%9C%E0%A9%88%E0%A8%95%E0%A8%BE%E0%A8%B0%E0%A9%81" ;="" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(128, 0, 0); ">ਜੈਕਾਰੁ ਕੀਓ ਧਰਮੀਆ ਕਾ ਪਾਪੀ ਕਉ ਡੰਡੁ ਦੀਓਇ ॥੧੬॥

जैकारु कीओ धरमीआ का पापी कउ डंडु दीओइ ॥१६॥

Jaikār kī▫o dẖarmī▫ā kā pāpī ka▫o dand ḏī▫o▫i. ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

Also , see how Azraeel crushes everyone in the end if one does not worship God .

You think it would make him petty ? Well !

ਸਭ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਕਰਹੁ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਜਿਨਿ ਗਰੀਬ ਅਨਾਥ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਓਇ

सभ हरि की करहु उसतति जिनि गरीब अनाथ राखि लीओइ ॥

Sabẖ har kī karahu usṯaṯ jin garīb anāth rākẖ lī▫o▫i.

So praise the Lord, everybody; He protects the poor and the lost souls.

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%9C%E0%A9%88%E0%A8%95%E0%A8%BE%E0%A8%B0%E0%A9%81" ;="" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(128, 0, 0); ">ਜੈਕਾਰੁ ਕੀਓ ਧਰਮੀਆ ਕਾ ਪਾਪੀ ਕਉ ਡੰਡੁ ਦੀਓਇ ॥੧੬॥

जैकारु कीओ धरमीआ का पापी कउ डंडु दीओइ ॥१६॥

Jaikār kī▫o dẖarmī▫ā kā pāpī ka▫o dand ḏī▫o▫i. ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

Also , see how Azraeel crushes everyone in the end if one does not worship God .

why hasnt god brought the victims of '84 to justice yet ?