Wrong

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Many people, even o this forum, have said that just change with the world man! Well, no. Why? A real sikh will never change with the times. Why should we change with the times. Where have these modern sikhs come from? Why do u need to change? Did guru je make a flaw in the khalsa? NO. A real singh of kalgidhar patshah will never change. When singhs say, dont listen to music, sont watch movies, dont watch tv, they say youre the taliban. Well, thats a escuse. Why should a singh waste his time with these things. ALL your time shold be spent on naam, sewa, gurmat veechar, and sadh sangat. Fine skool is good too, u should get educated. And for only educational purposes, u can do something( unless against gurmat). But for any other reason, its bad cause u wasting your jeevan. Remeber, u only have this life time. Youre really going to regret when u have to walk alone after death. Vaheguru will not hold your arm, if u never remembered him. U shall sow what u reap.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL your time shold be spent on naam, sewa, gurmat veechar, and sadh sangat. Fine skool is good too, u should get educated. And for only educational purposes, u can do something( unless against gurmat)

Spending too much time on any one thing is not a good thing. This world is about trying many things and having variety. We can do anything that we benefit from just nothing that harms ourselves or others

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hahaha

Were supposed to be doing naam simran, ddep bagti mode, as much as we can.

Sikhi is all that a sikh loves

Because he knows by even cutting down on our naam, our chances for liberation get cut with it.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

And bhanji, spending time on only sikhi is the best thing. What u refer to is the manmat science of this world, where obsession is bad. But i know a singh who does like at least 13 hours naam simran, and hes in ful anand. Of course, thats only cause of guru je. But hes the happiest person in the world. Naam is a source of anand, and by taking amrit, and foloowing maryada, and doing as much paat we can do, u cannot explain the happiness. Stop trying to listen to science too much, listen to sikhi, as sikhi is always right, and as we know from the past, science isnt always.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

your right khalistani. We should be spending our time trying to be the sikhs that Guru Gobind Singh Jee bowed down to.

And how do we do this?? live in the world as sikhs. Live in the world but be different to it. Be the best sikh u can be in every situation..always ready to do seva...always looking to help the human race.

We have to try to reach a spiritual level...sahij...where we can be put in any situation and our naam simran will not be shaken.

bhul chuck maaf karnee jee

sandeep kaur

Many people, even o this forum, have said that just change with the world man! Well, no. Why? A real sikh will never change with the times. Why should we change with the times. Where have these modern sikhs come from? Why do u need to change? Did guru je make a flaw in the khalsa? NO.  A real singh of kalgidhar patshah will never change.
For one Change is the only Constant thing in this universe. You cannot Avoid Change?? I don't understand why are you refering to change as something bad?? If Change did not exist, we wuold all have gone insane for it is Change that keeps us healthy. If good did not change to bad and the Bad did not change to good what purpose is there for either one of those then it has become an prison sentence. A Sikh is that who is wise enought to realize when to change for the better. Change occur regardless of you. The only Constant is the Akal Purkh that resides within you. That Stillness is beyond time and a devotee is that who is ready to accept change and you will have to change to tap into that stillness. The world changes it is not the same world that was here 400 years ago. Living your life as you did 400 years ago may give you benefits, but you will be living in the past, not the present.

Tell me what hasn't Changed within these 400 years??? You have changed, your mind has changed, your body has changed, you have changed bodies and you think you are the same as you w

ere few minutes ago?? How is this possible??

Even Guru ji says,

"Sahib mayra Nit navaan"

"My Sahib is new everyday"

Meaning your experience of the Devinity is a New experience Everyday. Even that is not Constant. No 2 Days are Alike for they are in constant change n it is of Endless possibities.

Make me understand what you are trying to say in the word Change?? If i have gone completly off track of your original argument then i apologize. I tend to do that sometimes.

When singhs say, dont listen to music, sont watch movies, dont watch tv, they say youre the taliban. Well, thats a escuse. Why should a singh waste his time with these things. ALL your time shold be spent on naam, sewa, gurmat veechar, and sadh sangat. Fine skool is good too, u should get educated. And for only educational purposes, u can do something( unless against gurmat). But for any other reason, its bad cause u wasting your jeevan.

In my opinion, you cannot tell someone they shouldn't watch t.v or movies etc. why? well if the desire for that type of entertainment has not deminised then no matter how hard one tries he cannot accomplish this task for he/she will continue to make excuses to do these activities. It will fall off on its own, noted that he/she continues to do simran/padth. Slowly their minds will defer away from such things as they will realize and gain their own understanding of how it can hinder them. Have faith in the one who himself has placed the desire in you to meet him.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

no a sikh i never supposed to change. Guru gobind singh je made khalsa perfect the way it was. It was the final step in sikhi. Khalsa was made to stay the way it was. I dont think guru je made a flaw in the khalsa panth, do u? And by change, bhia sahib je, I mean that we should keep same bana, be chardi kala like singhs before. Be exactly like singhs before. My meaning isnt that u take showers in lakes in stuff, but froma sikhi view. And as for watching tv, youre right, they will slowly stop watching after a little while by doing lots of naam simran. But if someone u love is drinking, u would tell them to stop right, as it is wrong. So, Im trying to tell people to sop watching tv and movies hat are not educational, because I love Everybody

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

like i said, paji educational is okay, and news is to educate u on wats happening round the world. But even on news, they show nasty things, a lot of times they do that, as news is also a production. But when something nasty on news does come, just turn the tv off or something and wait for it to go away.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalistani id... First veera I don't think you are not 13yrs old..

regarding this topic:

Well if one is happy spending 100% of his/her time in doing naam/simran, then GOOD for him/her

IF one is happy spending 50% of his/her time in naam/simran and 50% in other stuff like movies/outdoor etc.. then Good for him/her.

Who are we to judge? Are we soooooooooooooooo good enuf so that we can go out and tell who is right and who is wrong.. ? Why push stuff down to other throat instead of guiding them/me/others in REALITY FORM?? ;) @