Helllp Mee!

Guest HELLLP MEE!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

To stop yourself from going on such sites; whenever you go on the computer, put Gurbani or Kirthan on - there is no way you wil be able to go onto other sites knowing that Gurbani is being read or sung.

Do Chapui Sahib throughout the day, learn it off by heart and sing it aloud whenever you can; that way you MAKE your mind listen.

In Kaljug the best we can do, is make our EARS listen. In this tough age (Kaljug) a Gursikh who is true to himself and Gurujee can make their MIND listen. Once your mind is at the stage of high spirtuality, you won't find such temptations bothering you. I am not saying that they will go away, they will always be there but they won't strike towards your mind, if they do, you will be able to easily push them away.

Besides that, do Ardhass and Guru Rakha.

Guest Guest

thank you jee. the posts are very helpful. i feel as if im going mad. feel really obsessed. please sangat jee never give in to it. as once you do, you will be a slave to it. and continue to do so when ever a slight temptation comes!

Guest Guest

No pesh isnt neccisery.. dint commit a kurehit... its like if youre so annoyed u smashed the door.. u gna go for pesh? NO!

need to control it.. do paat do ardas to maharaj!

Guest Guest

nope. i tuk amrit on my own will (guru sahibs kirpa), i have had alot of kirpa, but i turn my back on my Guru by giving into manmat temptations recently. can the singhs help me, i think you know what happens next when you give into these temptations and go on these sites. physically (if you get the hint), would you please tell me if this is peshable? i seriously do not have a clue.

Sat Sr Akal,

I will only say that you should do Path and have self control from doing any wrong deeds. To go to panj Piyaraas will only give you self satisfaction. The only truth is you have to control yourself and best way is to recite bani. The panj Piyaraas do not have any magic to stop you from doing ill deeds only you can do it and way is to recite bani.

we all have done some wrong deeds in our life , but it is good you realise it and only forgiveness is you should not repeat such acts. We are ourself responsible for all our actions. it is easy to put all our wrong deeds as the wish of God. but you must try very hard not to repeat this. "Nachna Tapanna man da Chau"

WaheGuru Jee da Khalsa|

WaheGuru Jee de Fateh||

Guest Guest

Yes if you are unable to control yourself from committing these "physical actions" or viewing these sites, most Singhs would recommend you Pesh - it might not be a technical Bujjar Kurehat but it suggests a basic lack of self control and most people in your situation would present themselves to the Panj and beg them to do Kirpa.

nope. i tuk amrit on my own will (guru sahibs kirpa), i have had alot of kirpa, but i turn my back on my Guru by giving into manmat temptations recently. can the singhs help me, i think you know what happens next when you give into these temptations and go on these sites. physically (if you get the hint), would you please tell me if this is peshable? i seriously do not have a clue.

erm................i knw someone who went through summat similar and ill teel ju the same thing.............keep a picture of Guru Nanak by u when u on the computer and when u feel the "urge" as it were, look at thet picture and think "What if Guru Nanak was sitting beside me now?"

it will take time and the urges will get realy bad but u must not give up trying to stop...............cos when u give in completly that will destroy you completly................

and do SACHEH DILOH ARDASS......................with ture repentance and acceptance of ur mistakes Waheguru will help us

i pray u overcome this difficult test and come out a stronger gursikh than ever.........