Bhangra

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akirtghan
aap beej aapae hee khaavanaa kehanaa kishhoo n jaae ||7||

Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this. ||7||

so from day1 if your listen 2 crap.. dance 2 crap.. you wont know right from wrong... its conmen seance...

If you going to be dancing you going to a load of crap and therefore -----> Click here

hmmmmm i wasn't aware that you couldn't dance without lyrics rolleyes.gif

oh and also that pentra you guys do in gatka is also dancing rolleyes.gif

Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this. ||7||

so from day1 if your listen 2 crap.. dance 2 crap.. you wont know right from wrong... its conmen seance...

If you going to be dancing you going to a load of crap and therefore -----> Click here

"Click Here" doesnt say anything about dancing. It is talkin about lustful songs. :umm:

Guest Raman

"Click Here" doesnt say anything about dancing. It is talkin about lustful songs. :umm:

1st thing 1st.. your being one minded... you dont udnerstand my point!... im like if you listen to the bakvass that you listen 2... then das whats gonna happen 2 u.. coz your ovusly gonna be dancing to the stuff.. and all they ever on about is lustfull things.. drugs or some other sutff..

ok quick question!!!

If An Amritdhari Singh does his Nitnem like always and then attends a programme such as a wedding or cultural programme where he dances and just does one or two bhangra moves, Is that wrong???

In my opinion, it ain't!! But would like to know the sangats opinion!!!!!! grin.gif

ok quick question!!!

If An Amritdhari Singh does his Nitnem like always and then attends a programme such as a wedding or cultural programme where he dances and just does one or two bhangra moves, Is that wrong???

In my opinion, it ain't!! But would like to know the sangats opinion!!!!!! grin.gif

Its the amritdharis decision.. we shoudln't be judging anyone.

looooooooooooooooooooolllll

ok, yyou listen to these stupid dum <admin-profanity filter activated> songs which you dance too, that makes it ok yea??

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ehmi tapusia mari jandeh ah!

if you going to dance without music , then you might have some issues...

and if you dance to these stupid songs , your supporting the songs , and let me remind you what these songs normally talk about.. bibia.. alcohol .. clubbing..etc ... yeah you people go ahead and support!

If goreh see these 'singhs' dancing who have a dhari and dastaar, what do they think? sikhs do dance, they do drink alcohol, they do eat meat etc.. so then they think that off every sikh they see

'"Click Here" doesnt say anything about dancing. It is talkin about lustful songs.' - so what are you dancing too??

and papi, pentra is a namaskaarr to the shastar , and to ask for ageya from the peradaar , whos you peradaar when you dance??? the retard thats singing for you?

Guest Akirtghan

first off, i dont dance. even tho i used to, i learned for a few yrs, but i dont dance anymore.

2nd, stop twisting bani and rehitnamey, to suit your need, thats my only concern :umm:

i said dance without lyrics, not music, calm down and read before you post.

i dont in any way condone dancing, but when people twist bani n rehitnamey to suit their needs, thats not rite.

also, i do agree with pentra being namaskaar to shashter. BUT the point still is, that is dancing, whtere you like it or not.