loss of hair

Jassika

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Because Vaheguru je wants too. Its his will. Its not like where disobeying guru je by cutting it, its that it goes naturallly. So, its not like your doing paap. And why does it go away. Why does this life go away? It is also very important. Its because its gods will.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I think I know one reason, it's because our hair gives us power and strenght, when were young babys we dont need any strenght , so they are basically bald,when we are adults we need a lot of strenght so we have lots odf hair, when we get old we retire we don't use too much energy so we lose hair. I suppose if you lose hair while your young you don't need all that strenghth as other young people, its all so like what khalistani said

Because Vaheguru je wants too. Its his will.

aight, Life is also important but we loose that sooner or later. But that doesnt mean its not important. ohmy.gif What i mean is that if something is defined as important only because we always have it then nothing is important.

So just because we know that chances are that we are going to loose our hair in the old age doesnt mean that we should do that sooner, rather than later. ;)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Easy question!...the reason keeping hair is so important is because Guru Ji told us to keep our hair...period. We don't need to question these kind of things, whatever Guru Ji says is the Truth, and we do whatever Guru Ji says.

When Guru Nanak Dev Ji told Bhai Lehna (Guru Angad Dev Ji) to eat a dead body, Bhai Lehna didn't question Guru Ji or ask him "why do i have to eat a dead body?"...all he said was, "which part of the body should i eat first?"

We shouldn't question our Guru Ji's Hukam...even if there is only strand of hair left on your head, we cherish it, and will rather die then to cut it off.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki fathe

Easy question!...the reason keeping hair is so important is because Guru Ji told us to keep our hair...period.  We don't need to question these kind of things, whatever Guru Ji says is the Truth, and we do whatever Guru Ji says.

When Guru Nanak Dev Ji told Bhai Lehna (Guru Angad Dev Ji) to eat a dead body, Bhai Lehna didn't question Guru Ji or ask him "why do i have to eat a dead body?"...all he said was, "which part of the body should i eat first?"

We shouldn't question our Guru Ji's Hukam...even if there is only strand of hair left on your head, we cherish it, and will rather die then to cut it off.

i agree 100% that we shouldnt question Guru Ji's Hukam even the slightest bit. however this doesnt mean that we shouldn't know why certain things are done. if you do not know why sikhs do certain things, what would u tell a gora if they asked you why you are wearing a dastar or a sri sahib? would you tell them that "i do it cuz my Guru Ji told me to?" sure that answer is fine and dandy if you just want the person to stop bothering you, but if you want to do parchar of sikhi, then you must know why things are done. dont forget...every sikh is a parcharak.

bhul chuk maaf

daas