Uk Guys Going India To Get Marred

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

I’ve seen 20yr old girls getting married to 40yr old guys just for British Citizenship, If Punjabis aren’t killing their daughters before they are born they are after they get married.

Shame.

I’ve seen 20yr old girls getting married to 40yr old guys just for British Citizenship, If Punjabis aren’t killing their daughters before they are born they are after they get married.

Shame.

Guys who are 40 and do that in india are usually in their 2nd marriage or have been have a good time over here.

I no 5 british punajbi girls early 20's who have married guys from india, so girls are getting married in india now too.

no i think the reasons are different for male and females getting hitched in india.

Shed some light on the reasons :wub:

ps: i hope you dont mind tellin you age too :wub:

Basically some Guys think it high risk to get soretd over here if going down arranged marriage root.

Girls getting married over there have bad reps, or dont trust blokes here.

My answer is if girls were good in the 1st place there wud be no problem.

I am so SICK of reading about marriage and who-does-what on this forum. How is this helping your sikhi, why sit there trying to analyse other people's lives and action, i.e. where they find their spouse from when YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE TO ANALYSE. Dont sit there and say 'i think ----- is the problem' LOOK AT YOURSELF. You people are so shallow always discussing the same old.