Bana Of Panj Pyare

yeh i agree with some of wat your're saying- but your theroys have nothing to do with the myth.

He selected them - fact- to representt the Khalsa to show brotherhood that all types of backgrounds

Fact? Coz u said so? Historical evidence? Or isit a theroy from you. Quite unfair to call my theories theories but your theories facts.. were u there by any chance?

Um did any one actually read my question?

I already have my belief of what happened in 1699. What I don't have/know is what bana the Panj Piare - Bhai Daya Singh, Bhai Dharam Singh, Bhai Himmat Singh, Bhai Mohkam Singh and Bhai Sahib Singh.

Wiki Clicki says they wore orange, which is what I've always thought. But then you have pictures like these:

aapegur.jpg

I think we may have to accept that we just never will know for sure what colour the bana of the original panj piaray wore.

I don't think they would be orange though. In the historical accounts of early Europeans in Punjab they mainly mention "steel blue" as Khalsa or at least Nihung colours. I'm sure if Sikhs were wearing bright orange clothes, someone would've mentioned it.

in nihungs 4 colours blue is color of army white is color of teacher/parcharak orange is color of kurbani when during a battle is some one wears orange it means he is going for shahidi only ... it is not looked good if he comes back alive ... and last is black ... i cant remember whats that for ....

People who think that Guru Gobind Singh Ji chopped cows or sheeps heads in a tent etc are stupid man - there was no tent or animals rolleyes.gif

According to some muslim that witnessed the making of Khalsa said that the Panj Pyare's See'hs were given to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, they were placed under the sheets and then they rose.