Age Gap Between Husband And Wife

Guest Guest

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

LOL.gif :wub: haww that was well outta orda lol....people are well blinded....

In my opnion I think that the husband should be a few years older, am not talking about crazy amount of years, just like maybe 3-4 years older; becuase first of all whether males of females accpet it or not, men are seen as the main head of a family (you know its true), so it keeps that set also if the father of the future children is older than the the mother of the children; it is most likely that if the husband runs the house, the children will be more scared and respectful towards him. Am not saying that children don't respect the mommy but, moms are the more approachable parent and seen as the 'nicer' one. Also I don't know if this is going to sound offensive but I thought a "ideal" couple would be more like have the husband who goes about with the chodhar, you know he calls the shots, am not saying that the wife doesn't get say anything, just like it IS a equal relationship but the husband makes a decision ASWELL as asking his wife's opinion/thoughts etc.

So I dunno 10 years is a bit HUGE for a age gap, its like when the son is gona be 18, and the mom is say gona be like 46 that means the dad's gona be 56....so go for a little older but not like baba-fied age...

If you ask me yeah I reakon that the husband gotta be a little taller and older than the wife lol couples look well sweeet like that awwwwwwww :wubc:

lol :D ...hehe... woah ye ten years is a bit too much...well thts wht i think!...ye i agree with karkirpawaheguru!!

:sady:

u think u know sum1................

:sady:

oiiiiiii Bhenjeee man stop it!!!! i didn't mean it in a mean way - why is it every time I go to type i offend someone :sady: Bhenj u kno how I feel about ur 'program' I wernt talkin about no one specific or anything its just me livin in la la land.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many ppl on this site get offended to easily. karkirpa was jus giving her own personal opinion, she has the right to her own thoughts on it right? thats doesnt mean to say she thinks those couples who do hav a big age gap between them r wrong. man every1 jus relax,lolll. in reality age dont really matter, wat matter is how suited the 2 ppl r for each ova, well thats wat i think, age may play a part in that but there are many ova factors too and age isnt everything.

too many ppl on this site get offended to easily. karkirpa was jus giving her own personal opinion, she has the right to her own thoughts on it right? thats doesnt mean to say she thinks those couples who do hav a big age gap between them r wrong. man every1 jus relax,lolll. in reality age dont really matter, wat matter is how suited the 2 ppl r for each ova, well thats wat i think, age may play a part in that but there are many ova factors too and age isnt everything.

thanks 4 the back-up :TH: Tarrandeep Kaur Bhenj is my psychatrist :wub:

fateh

"Also I don't know if this is going to sound offensive but I thought a "ideal" couple would be more like have the husband who goes about with the chodhar, you know he calls the shots"

watch the feminist jump on your case nw lol! i think your right to an extent the community wud like to think only men make the decisions but it should be a compromise by the man and woman not just 1 persons say! as for the age gap negligable to be honest, who says hw old you have to be? or hw old your wife has to be? if you want to marry someone 20 yrs older go right ahead! lol u also say the man needs to be older for his children to be scared of him that must be a joke right, so u wudnt be scared of ure dad if your mum was older LOL

bhul chuk maf peepz :wub:

fateh

"Also I don't know if this is going to sound offensive but I thought a "ideal" couple would be more like have the husband who goes about with the chodhar, you know he calls the shots"

watch the feminist jump on your case nw lol! i think your right to an extent the community wud like to think only men make the decisions but it should be a compromise by the man and woman not just 1 persons say! as for the age gap negligable to be honest, who says hw old you have to be? or hw old your wife has to be? if you want to marry someone 20 yrs older go right ahead! lol u also say the man needs to be older for his children to be scared of him that must be a joke right, so u wudnt be scared of ure dad if your mum was older LOL

bhul chuk maf peepz :wub:

grin.gif true...i guess its down to how us kids look at each parent....

• 1 year later...

i personally would look at how the gurus married. fair enuf that our gurus had a slightly different cerimony than us, but regards to age, there was no more than 4 years gap between any of our gurus that married. so i think that 4 years gap is the max that should be done...

it is also said that the guy should be older than the girl. thas fine. but i think that it doesent matter who is older.. i 4 1 behave as if im a kid! :lol:

gurfateh

Guest papi
Age is just a number. It is all about maturity, morals and of course love.
That is the answer. I can't believe me and Punjabi Link actually agreed on something lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

My uncle is 15 years older then my aunt.

Moreso uncle is punjabi and aunt is marwarhi, they had a love marriage.

There were & are problems but still they tolerate each other after 27 years of marriage & 3 grown up kids.

Even know a couple where wife is older than the husband, again love marriage.

So if couple are willing and tolerant things do work out. Utmost importance must be given to the level of understanding rather than age.

• 3 weeks later...

between 1-3 yrs is no big deal. i personally wouldn't be comfortable marrying anyone if there is a 10 year or so age gap. just think about it, when you graduated high school or were in college, your spouse was just in elementary. it would feel like marrying your baby sisters friend in a way. imagine being around the age of 18 to 20, would you be comfortable looking at someone 10 years younger in the way you look at your spouse. just my point of view.