Age Gap Between Husband And Wife

Guest Guest

Guest Narinder Singh
Its a joke people, laugh once in a while, its actually quite healthy.

And no im not homoPHOBIC, but yes Punjabi_Link, i believe youre failing English101 (a reminder, its a joke).

P.S. Eating or not eating meat is a non-issue in Sikhi.

Fateh.

I know it was a joke. (I have no clue about that meat comment though)

It was just a bad typo I made. My mistake.

:wub: The meat comment was random and is related to another topic.

But typos are encouraged, it gives us something to laugh about veereh!

Fateh.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

LOL.gif :wub: haww that was well outta orda lol....people are well blinded....

In my opnion I think that the husband should be a few years older, am not talking about crazy amount of years, just like maybe 3-4 years older; becuase first of all whether males of females accpet it or not, men are seen as the main head of a family (you know its true), so it keeps that set also if the father of the future children is older than the the mother of the children; it is most likely that if the husband runs the house, the children will be more scared and respectful towards him. Am not saying that children don't respect the mommy but, moms are the more approachable parent and seen as the 'nicer' one. Also I don't know if this is going to sound offensive but I thought a "ideal" couple would be more like have the husband who goes about with the chodhar, you know he calls the shots, am not saying that the wife doesn't get say anything, just like it IS a equal relationship but the husband makes a decision ASWELL as asking his wife's opinion/thoughts etc.

So I dunno 10 years is a bit HUGE for a age gap, its like when the son is gona be 18, and the mom is say gona be like 46 that means the dad's gona be 56....so go for a little older but not like baba-fied age...

If you ask me yeah I reakon that the husband gotta be a little taller and older than the wife lol couples look well sweeet like that awwwwwwww :wubc:

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

In my opnion I think that the husband should be a few years older, am not talking about crazy amount of years, just like maybe 3-4 years older; becuase first of all whether males of females accpet it or not, men are seen as the main head of a family (you know its true), so it keeps that set also if the father of the future children is older than the the mother of the children; it is most likely that if the husband runs the house, the children will be more scared and respectful towards him. Am not saying that children don't respect the mommy but, moms are the more approachable parent and seen as the 'nicer' one. Also I don't know if this is going to sound offensive but I thought a "ideal" couple would be more like have the husband who goes about with the chodhar, you know he calls the shots, am not saying that the wife doesn't get say anything, just like it IS a equal relationship but the husband makes a decision ASWELL as asking his wife's opinion/thoughts etc.

So I dunno 10 years is a bit HUGE for a age gap, its like when the son is gona be 18, and the mom is say gona be like 46 that means the dad's gona be 56....so go for a little older but not like baba-fied age...

If you ask me yeah I reakon that the husband gotta be a little taller and older than the wife lol couples look well sweeet like that awwwwwwww :wubc:

lol :D ...hehe... woah ye ten years is a bit too much...well thts wht i think!...ye i agree with karkirpawaheguru!!

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

lol :D ...hehe... woah ye ten years is a bit too much...well thts wht i think!...ye i agree with karkirpawaheguru!!

:sady:

u think u know sum1................

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

lol :wub: ...hehe... woah ye ten years is a bit too much...well thts wht i think!...ye i agree with karkirpawaheguru!!

:D ...lol...

Love doesnt have an age

How gay.

lol :wub: ...hehe... woah ye ten years is a bit too much...well thts wht i think!...ye i agree with karkirpawaheguru!!

:D ...lol...

woohoo.gif just to make Tarrandeep kaur happy, dont worry penjee its okay if the singhanees older by few months LOL

....i agree with you karkirpawaheguru...10years a bit too much. grin.gif

Guest Guest

I believe the wife should be a lot older, so when your 35ish she’s just about to collect her pension :wub: .

(mod edited - not appropriate)

What a master plan.

If only life was so easy.

On serious note: Believe should be no more then 5 Years Gap.