Why Sikhs Shouldn’t Celebrate Indian Independence

Guest peacemaker
the leading army regiment in parade is sikh regiment ... and they lead proudly ... and its far better then slavery of white people who got kicked out of india by our forefathers ....

_39783547_indiarepap300.jpg

There are so many different types of slaves we have in our community, Jassa falls into the "proud" slave category.

Fateh.

How dare you Narinder!!!! Jassa is just a sikh living in India. He is trying to make it. Where the hell are you? Why don't you try and live a day in his shoes and then call him a "proud slave". You're a freaking <banned word filter activated>!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i m slave of my kaum and country tongue.gif ... i m slave of punjab and india ... yeah proud slave ...

and what about you !!!! looool rolleyes.gif slave of those persons who got them self kicked by bhagat singh udham singh !!!! admit it dude !!!! :wub:

Guest Narinder Singh
the leading army regiment in parade is sikh regiment ... and they lead proudly ... and its far better then slavery of white people who got kicked out of india by our forefathers ....

There are so many different types of slaves we have in our community, Jassa falls into the "proud" slave category.

Fateh.

How dare you Narinder!!!! Jassa is just a sikh living in India. He is trying to make it. Where the hell are you? Why don't you try and live a day in his shoes and then call him a "proud slave". You're a freaking <banned word filter activated>!

Our mothers and daughters were viciously gang raped through out the streets of new delhi for a whole week and you get your kachera in a twist because i called jassa proud slave.

I'll throw you in that category also.

Fateh.

Fateh.

Our mothers and daughters were viciously gang raped through out the streets of new delhi for a whole week and you get your kachera in a twist because i called jassa proud slave.

Fateh.

where were u when they were getting raped ??? just counting pounds and in lunch break move in front of indian embassy and say hindustan murdabad ...

where were you ???? its always easy to point fingers ...

Guest peacemaker

Fateh.

Fateh.

You damn well throw me in that category! Because I think you're just a confused fool. Using the word slave to define anyone just makes my blood boil. I said get off your damn butt and go to India and live there if you want to change the way Sikhs in India think!

Guest Narinder Singh
i m slave of my kaum and country tongue.gif ... i m slave of punjab and india ... yeah proud slave ...

and what about you !!!! looool rolleyes.gif slave of those persons who got them self kicked by bhagat singh udham singh !!!! admit it dude !!!! :wub:

Thats good to know, im glad to know that your proud to be a gulam of punjab where the punjab police and badal chand call the shots, not the sikh panth.

P.S. im not from england.

Fateh.

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

Fateh.

where were u when they were getting raped ??? just counting pounds and in lunch break move in front of indian embassy and say hindustan murdabad ...

Haha, thats not the point, the point is that you celebrate the liberation of the very nation that murdered, enslaved, tortured and raped your people!

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

Fateh.

You damn well throw me in that category! Because I think you're just a confused fool. Using the word slave to define anyone just makes my blood boil. I said get off your damn butt and go to India and live there if you want to change the way Sikhs in India think!

Im a slave too! A slave because Sri Akal Takht Sahib isnt liberated, but im definately not a proud slave, you and jassa belong in those categories.

Fateh.

Guest peacemaker

Fateh.

Fateh.

Haha, thats not the point, the point is that you celebrate the liberation of the very nation that murdered, enslaved, tortured and raped your people!

Were you born in India, Narinder? If not, just shut the hell up. If you were and talk all this smack, then you're just an unpatriotic buffoon. lol

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

Fateh.

Were you born in India, Narinder? If not, just shut the hell up. If you were and talk all this smack, then you're just an unpatriotic buffoon. lol

unpatriotic, haha, dude, just stop it before you dont your own besti.

I dont celebrate the slavery of myself and my people, you may do so if you wish to.

Fateh.