Why Sikhs Shouldn’t Celebrate Indian Independence

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
leave him peace maker brother !!!! let him win and be happy ... and tell all his colleagues that i defeated two guys together on internet forum ... tongue.gif .... let him win !!!

Ageya jassa bhang pee keh!

You're immature. But I will take jassa's advice.

Guest Narinder Singh
leave him peace maker brother !!!! let him win and be happy ... and tell all his colleagues that i defeated two guys together on internet forum ... tongue.gif .... let him win !!!

Ageya jassa bhang pee keh!

You're immature. But I will take jassa's advice.

Haha, ok sorry, that was uncalled for, thats why i edited it.

Chalo lets not fight, we can all celebrate gulami together! bruuaahh

(sorry)

i m slave of my kaum and country tongue.gif ... i m slave of punjab and india ... yeah proud slave ...

and what about you !!!! looool rolleyes.gif slave of those persons who got them self kicked by bhagat singh udham singh !!!! admit it dude !!!! :wub:

I'm always surprised at the amount of desh bhagati that some Sikhs in India show. Maybe they just want to ape the Hindus who are a majority. As for slaves of whites Jassa needs to get out Hindia for a while and see how free people live in the west. We have equal rights in the countries we live in unlike India we don't get Sikhs picked up off the streets and get murdered by the police and we don't have to wait for 20 years for justice. Yes, there's racism and people like Sodhi get killed by rednecks but the police as well as the government are there to uphold the law. The only law the Indian police and goverment uphold is the law of the jungle.

The west with all it's drawbacks is a million times better than living in a dungheap like India. Given half a chance 99.9% of people in India would migrate to the west. No one from the west would ever move to India.

Guest Dancing Warrior

In India I carry a twelve bore shotgun , Automatic Kalashnikov, as many shastars as I can physically carry, in England my kirpan if over three inches can get me thrown in jail,

I’m free in England and a slave in India……..ye rite! LOL.gif

Guest Dancing Warrior

In 1920 it was estimated that the British empire had raped over three trillion pounds in wealth from the subcontinent, if they had to pay it back today Britain would be bankrupt three times over.