Why Sikhs Shouldn’t Celebrate Indian Independence

Guest Dancing Warrior
In India I carry a twelve bore shotgun , Automatic Kalashnikov, as many shastars as I can physically carry, in England my kirpan if over three inches can get me thrown in jail,

I’m free in England and a slave in India……..ye rite! LOL.gif

Yeah rite rolleyes.gif You can carry a Kalashnikov in India. Maybe because the police in India know the ones who had the guts to use their Kalashnikovs in defence of Sikhi are gone and only the kuchay peelay with plastic kalashnikovs remain. v1.gif

Your freedoms been bought by two hundred years of slavery, two hundred years and all you get is a 9-5 in Ealing and a visit to subways at lunch time, hail freedom. LOL.gif

You may want to pop down to Iraq and see what the “free” west is doing for the tourist industry for that country.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Jaasa you never replied to the reply of that girl

The following is the post given from an old topic of Sikh Sangat. I will not add anything it can be seen in old topics. The reply of that girl is

------------------------------------------------------

Sat Sri Akal;

You do a good debate, thats great but i am not finished it will be my last post in Sikh sangat, I like your view i have no right to say anything till we have done something worthfull for Sikhi. I will make myself worthfull.

So here we starts.

1) Please follow this link

http://www.khalistan-affairs.org/main/k_ca.../kc04182000.htm

If it is wrong please send them mail informing them correct facts so that they do not spraed lies.It is our duty so that our brpthers find only truth.

2)The pessons who rebelled or leave indian barracks were of Sikh regiment. There are many hindus in the garb of Sikhs. Wearing turbon did not tell you are a sikh you should be sikh from your mind. learn how many Sikhs As Mr Simranjeet mann leave there posts and Khushwant singh leaves there post. There are thousands of more. Did any of your so called hindu having respect for sikhi have done so???

3)I am wrong It was brar, so does this thing removes that Hindus distribute ladoos after Blue star.

4)Giani jail singh was most corrupt Sikh , but tell me whether President of India has the power to stop prime Minister. I hope you have get that much information.During Blue Star Giani jail singh was not able to save his relatives, so you must doubt his authority.

5)The attrociteis were not done by Sikh they were done by Punjabis, because a true sikh cannot do so after Akal takht was destroyed. the work was done by people who has no sikhi left in them. Do i have to say 1000 times even if you wear turbon, it is not that you are sikh. You should be sikh by your deeds also.

6)If 99 % of hindus living in punjab dont even have a clue whats sikhs refrence library, then still it is Hindustani govt that is not returning our Library.Mr George fernandis has said that Library is with Army, what other proof you want.

7)Is nothing in Hindu marriage Act objectionable.

have u seen any sikh leader in parliament talking about it ????

Please name a single sikh in parliament, there is none, badal is one of biggest RSS supporter, he is so afraid of BJP, he will never talk. This act takes Sikhs as only a form of hinduism.

8)Is RSS a saviour of Sikhs.

they are kattar hindus just like a kattar sikh i m replying to ... if they were born in sikh family they would have grown hindu haters ... no one has clue about god

Sikhs are never Kattarpanthi give name of single sikh who has done any forced conversion or destroyed any religious place. If sikhs were kattarpanthi all of India would be converted to sikhism. There is no word as Sikh katter anywhere. Just give me one example of sikh doing forced conversion????

9)Indian media always want to portray sikhs as terrorists and one with no intelligence.

always ??? what about harayanvi and bhaiya and lale jokes .... any sikh from india reading how many verma sharma jokes he get in a day and how many santa banata jokes he get in a day ????

Dear brother jusy give me name of few films where there is comedy of Bhaiya done, only minorities are targeted, See badal and there are hundreds wher sikhs have been described as fools.

10)News are biased against Sikhs.

they are also against hindus ask any hindu he would say same thing ... no one is or will be satisfied with news ....

Have you heard news after sacha sauda, Sikhs who have done no wrong most of protests were peacefull were described as kattarpanthi and threat to national security. Gujjars in Gujrat who were destroying Public Property and killed ppolicemen were fighting for rights. Even an illetrate person can see the difference.

11)11)Gobind Ram who say he will kill all sikhs.

WHO is he ???? lol

Gobind ram was SSP near Ludhiana, he kills many sikhs, Says

" A gobind has created sikhs, another Gobind will destroy them"

12) You know about Jeevan ram Dont you.

13)Read remarks of all Hindustani leaders Advani, Vajpayee during 1984 you will get answer to most of your questions.

14)Water is given to haryana and rajasthan.

that water came from kashmir and himachal pradesh ... what if himchal pardesh govt has narrow thinking like u ???? do punjab produce its own water ????

Mau be in your life you have heard the word riperian law, that water belongs to only that states through which it flows. It is the fundamental law accepted throughout word.

Due to this law water was not given to rajastan via narmada. So only Punjab should give water, its funny.

Then why punjab has no right over coal of bihar and waters of ganga, yamuna etc.

15)Sikhs going to Asian games were mercilessly beaten in haryana.

1983 ... 2007 manager of olympic indian asscociation is a sikh ... stop living in past live in present that will make urs and kaums future bright

The day you forget past you are history, Only those religions prosper which remember there past. So you mean during manu rule (mughal) sikhs should forget there past. so why not destroys the walls of fatehgarh sahib gurudwara.

16)congress govt Sonia gandhi gives cabinet Birth to Jagdish Tytler.

he is thrown out of cabinet now wasnt he

Your sonia Gandhi do not throw him out, It is when all the accused were given Clean chit by nanawati commission, there was dander to Congress Govt, and under influence of left she has to remove him. See he was reelected in Delhi, you can think what i mean to say.

Second step.

1)How many Nihangs die at Blue star, I assume that when firing starts most of them ran away, this is your beer ras.

lol ... khalsa doing nindeya just to prove his point ... then they wonder why is not panth in chardikalla ... nihungs have done and are doing enough ... work on u rather then others

So this proves me right most of Nihangs ran away, Please specify names of Nihangs died in operation Bluestar.

2)Akal takht war recreated by jathedar of Budha dal, to remove all the symbols of attack; when there are symbols of jallianwalabagh preserved why not for blue Star.

ok u want harimander sahib broken and bullets ... are u going their for bhakti and for blessing of guru ram das or for a picnic ????

You go to fatehgarh sahib Gurudwara for Bhakti then why there are still walls where sahibzadda were put into walls, Then you must also advocate to destroy it.

You must have to preserve your history. Then Destroy all the symbols which depict sukh History as we want to do bhakti and if we remember our shaheeds it will be a sin.

3) Nihang Phoola is a center agent. i cannot kill him sorry to all sikhs.

4)many nihangs were agents of indian Govt.

thats one damn funny one liner i have ever heard .... can u name any five ...

a)Nihang Phoola and his group.

b)Baba Santa Singh chief of Baba Budha Dal for recreating Akal takht on orders of center.

Sorry no time to google, but assume followers of them too.

Drug in any form is completely banned in Sikhism, yet nihangs have Sukha??????????????????????

the sukha nihungs make have 5 leafs of bhang which is far less nasha then equal coffee

So Sukhs is equal to coffee, thats great i left to sangat to discuss this point.

Whoever comes in center hates sikhs and will always try to weaken them.

says who ???? why is indias second largest tech park is being made at chandigarh ????

First get Chandigarh as a part of Punjab, then we will consider yor point.

Hindustan hates sikhs and if you dont accept its your ignorence.

Hindustan never hate sikhs if you dont accept its your ignorance

Hindustan hates sikhs and if you dont accept its your ignorence

Guest Dancing Warrior
In India I carry a twelve bore shotgun , Automatic Kalashnikov, as many shastars as I can physically carry, in England my kirpan if over three inches can get me thrown in jail,

DW, one cannot measure one's freedom by the size or amount of weapons one carries. This duznt make sense.

One aspect of freedom which we have in England is the freedom to experession. Now in the UK there are many nations who wish to have more power for themselves ie the Scots and the Welsh. If the Govt started to kill Scots and Welsh people in false encounters then you may justify your claim. However this is never going to happen.

None of these communites live in fear from govt or police. none of these people have their lives at risk. None of these communities carry weapons ak's 12 bores etc.

In india this happened so many times that communities seeking more power have been crushed ie sikhs kashmiris, nagas, mirozamis etc. all want more power but have to suffer the consequences of being "free".

So what if some of them, like yourself carry weapons. They havent the power to say what they feel.

Also i want to tell you of something that Sant Jarnail Singh said " if you keep a weapon and do misdeeds that is a big sin, however if you keep a weapon and allow zulm to occur then thats an even bigger sin."

So you may have many weapons but whats the use of them if you never fight zulm. You may as well keep a tin-opener in your kamrkasa, it will be just as effective.

You can stand in a street in Panjab or in a court of law for that matter and shout Khalistan and I’m a Khalistani your free to say that, you couldn’t stand in the streets of England and claim to be an IRA or Al-Qaeda member you go to prison to join the elderly people they lock up for not paying their council tax.

The whole point of posting is that one should reply to her questions.

I ask

1)Why do Indian army only attack on 6 June?

They can easily attack on any other day?

2)Why people were not stopped from entering golden temple much prior to operation.

3)Why no justice to sikhs even now.

4)Why not prosecute police officers that kill innocent sikhs.

5)Why do body Of genaral Subeg Singh not given to his family and allowed to decompose for several days.

6)Why captured innocent sikhs in 84 , tied with there Turban and shoot at from behind?

7)Why some captured sikhs were praded im bazaars in pitiable condition?

8) Why sikhs not given Chandigarh yet now?

The truth is we are second class citizens in other words slaves and some has accepted this lifestyles, because its there heritage, sinec history hindus always like to be slaves, but some sikhs also like it now so they are no different then them.

Please reply to questions posted by that girl and to these also.

Just want to say most of people who love India are completely ignorent of events of last fifty years or are simply Indian or RSS agents. As no Sikh can forgive India for 84

I want to add i was also biggest supporter for India, very patriotic because my parents never told me anything. I was completely amaware. Then in 2002 i read June issue of SikhShadat a great magazine, that date changed me, that was day i really cried and for the last time. So i request that read that issue to all Indian supportes and you will find the truth.

DW, one cannot measure one's freedom by the size or amount of weapons one carries. This duznt make sense.

One aspect of freedom which we have in England is the freedom to experession. Now in the UK there are many nations who wish to have more power for themselves ie the Scots and the Welsh. If the Govt started to kill Scots and Welsh people in false encounters then you may justify your claim. However this is never going to happen.

None of these communites live in fear from govt or police. none of these people have their lives at risk. None of these communities carry weapons ak's 12 bores etc.

In india this happened so many times that communities seeking more power have been crushed ie sikhs kashmiris, nagas, mirozamis etc. all want more power but have to suffer the consequences of being "free".

So what if some of them, like yourself carry weapons. They havent the power to say what they feel.

Also i want to tell you of something that Sant Jarnail Singh said " if you keep a weapon and do misdeeds that is a big sin, however if you keep a weapon and allow zulm to occur then thats an even bigger sin."

So you may have many weapons but whats the use of them if you never fight zulm. You may as well keep a tin-opener in your kamrkasa, it will be just as effective.

You can stand in a street in Panjab or in a court of law for that matter and shout Khalistan and I’m a Khalistani your free to say that, you couldn’t stand in the streets of England and claim to be an IRA or Al-Qaeda member you go to prison to join the elderly people they lock up for not paying their council tax.

Yes they will not do it, The Police just used to pick the entire family up, Rape the girl in front of father and Brothers. Kill The Brother and Let the Girl go. Next time again if anything occurs just pick the family. Yes Indian Govt was very good on sikhs. Really great.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Yes they will not do it, The Police just used to pick the entire family up, Rape the girl in front of father and Brothers. Kill The Brother and Let the Girl go. Next time again if anything occurs just pick the family. Yes Indian Govt was very good on sikhs. Really great.

Firstly I don’t understand what your stating, but from the bits I can make out, where does anybody support and praise the actions of the Police?, finally if people support living in India over a separate Sikh state it doesn’t make them Pro-Sikh genocide, Pro-congress, Pro-government that’s a really boring old donkey you hardliners keep beating and everyone knows it.

Definition of Indian Sikh.

1) have faith in govt no matter what govt do it is always right.

2)Forget past, whatever happened has happened never talk about it.

3)No justice for 84, it is ok, it is old story now.

4)India is great whatever is done is only by some politicians others are good. Just a dream

5)Never talk about sant jee, he was wrong to fight for sikhs.

6)Go to temples.

7)bash muslims

8)Appease hindus at all cost.

9)Give water to haryana, they are all people, even if there is drought in Punjab.

10)Nothing wrong with registering marriage in Hindu act.

11)All shaheeds were terrorists, never talk of them.

12)Army is good.

13)Forgive everyone who commit crime.

The truth is that such people are weak whose Blood was white and from whose family no one has ever contributed anything to sikhi, These people just ran away from akal takht in 84 or just surendered. The sons of such weak people whose soul was not awakened in that time are themselves weak (genetic) and are not suitable to carry the glory of sikhism.So they convert to Punjabis that we refer as most of present indian sikhs

Do you have any idea of Punjabi sooba lehar?

and still think that India will give you separate sikh state after seeing what happened in last decade?

I want to say that India always want to weaken Sikhs.

Reply this.

Punjabis (Sikhs) are not allowed to buy lands in neighbouring states, but everyone from India can buy land in Punjab?

Got any Idea, it is only to weaken Sikhs, Got it.

There is no place for Gursikhs in India, but if you love Hindu gods and follower of mata, then you are surely an Indian (Hindustani) sikh.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Your jibe about being “genetically inferior” says a lot about your mentality and realistically washes your statement down the toilet.

sat Sri Akal,

My great Grandfather was martyed in jato ka Morcha.

My Grand father was in punjabi Sooba Morcha.

So it is the difference in approach

I will say that the people who are not awaken even by those turbulent time are mentally ( I should not use genes i apology for my conduct Sorry I use genetics as i was reading genetics yesterday so it remained in my mind.) weaker as they have no understanding to judge Right and wrong.

As you have no response to all the questions posted by me and that girl. If you defend India(Hindustan) then atleast be a good patriotic and defend it fully.

Guest Dancing Warrior

1) have faith in govt no matter what govt do it is always right.

* Wrong Nobodies do that.

2)Forget past, whatever happened has happened never talk about it.

* Wrong again, Nobodies doing that

3)No justice for 84, it is ok, it is old story now.

* Wrong again, No one said that and no one can truly believe that

4)India is great whatever is done is only by some politicians others are good. Just a dream

* Wrong again, No one said that

5)Never talk about sant jee, he was wrong to fight for sikhs.

* You must be talking about Jarnail Singh, he never called himself a sant. He asked for better conditions and rights for Sikhs/farmers in the Punjab. He helped support votes for congress in the Punjab only to find that the term and conditions that had been agreed by congress were later not honoured by them.

6)Go to temples.

*Wrong again, No one does that.

7)bash muslims

*Wrong again

8)Appease hindus at all cost.

*Wrong again

9)Give water to haryana, they are all people, even if there is drought in Punjab.

*Wrong again nobody supports that

10)Nothing wrong with registering marriage in Hindu act.

*Wrong again nobody has even mentioned that let alone agree with it!

11)All shaheeds were terrorists, never talk of them.

*One mans freedom fighters is another mans terrorist.

12)Army is good.

*Wrong no one said that

13)Forgive everyone who commit crime.

*Who said that? No one here did.

you're looking a bit silly, mate.. You’re getting what you believe mixed up with what you want to hear with what you are hearing.