Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

it happens and atleast people are doing something about it, i can understand ranjs point that it is over dramatacised but the fact remains if it wasnt then we would be complaing that omg no1s doing anything about it, how about we get behind SAS and try ourselves to teach our sisters and brothers more about sikhi, the reasons is not based on too much freedom its based on the fact that with this freedom 9/10 would rather go to a club then a gurdwara!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

THATS BESIDES THE POINT THAT WE WOULD BE COMPLAINING! WHY DO WE NOT COMPLAIN THAT THESE WARS OF THE WEST ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE EAST? EVEN THOUGH OUR PEOPLE OUR BEING KILLED TOO?

TO BE HONEST, I WOULD EVEN QUESTION THE SOURCES OF THE LEAFLETS. THEY ARE DESIGNED TO ATTRACT THE "EASILY LEAD" TO VERY RARE, INFREQUENT, TWO SIDED ISSUES INSTEAD OF THE BIGGER PICTURE (KEEP THE ATTENTION OF DIMWITS GLUED TO SUCH PROPAGANDA, LEADING THEM TO IGNORE THE BIGGER ISSUES)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch II

I agree with what you say Ranj ... but i have to say that SAS for example has done some EXCEPTIONAL work and they are quite dharmik "religious" people using the message of Guru Granth Sahib Jee to bring girls back from the wrath of the guilty Islamics.

I dunno, i think you, like me as well, are a bit naieve to the extent of the actual issue here regarding these conversions and its better to "over-dramatise" this and build a massive awareness and defence wall to this, than just to let it carry on and trying to mend the roof whilst its raining.

Im not trying to push the issue under the carpet. But exactly to your point, many of these leaflets are "over dramatised" just to encourage us to focus all our energy on a two sided argument, thatis usually self inflicted by "Sikh girls", who are usually given too much freedom too early.

Do you know to the extent Muslims go to convert Sikh and Hindu girls jee? Heres a case::

lie to a girl that ure a muslim... sweet talk them... use "black magic" ... get their trust... rape them... take photos in bed with them... print em... blackmail the girl to convert or fotos of them together in bed would be sent to her mother, father, brothers and extended family... girl converts... Muslim pockets thousands of pounds tax free in his pocket.

YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE TYPE OF IGNORANCE THAT SADLY EXISTS IN OUR SOCIETY.

CAN I ASK:

1. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED IF A SIKH HAS DONE THIS? NO? HOW SURE ARE YOU THEN? HAVE YOU GOT ANY PROOF? NO? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

2. WHERE DID YOU READ THIS? AN OFTENLY OVER EXAGGERATED LEAFLET/EMAIL YOU RECIEVED? THE EXACT TYPE OF PROPAGANDA I WAS TALKING ABOUT?

THANK YOU FOR POSTING A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A CLASSICALLY EASILY LEAD DIMWIT WHO, WISHES TO CONCENTRATE ON VERY RARE, INFREQUENT, TWO SIDED ISSUES INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ON BIGGER ISSUES - EG. MILLIONS BEING KILLED IN WARS IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES, COUNTRIES IN WHICH SIKHS TOO RESIDE (AFGHANISTAN)

SIMPLY, CARPE DIEM, I PITTY YOU

Pity me all u want - ive SEEN it with my own eyes. YOU are the deluded one. I was merely giving you a pov but if u wanna pity me, be my guest. Infact, everyone, please pity me. But let the raising of awareness continue coz it happens and i keep in touch with sevadars from SAS so i know what happens. They are not stupid u know Ranj - taking time out of their own working professional lives and families to educate and sort out such situations.

Dont talk to me about "where did i read this n that" coz u dont know me for jack. I cant do nething about wars and i cant stop them, as much as i wud like to. but i sure can hella prevent what happened to PEOPLE I KNOW happening to other people.

OK. A SIMILAR, VERY RARE, INFREQUENT CASE OCCURED WHEN THIS GIANNI 5 YEARS AGO RAPED A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL. SO GO ON, PARADE THIS RARE EVENT AND WAGE A HATE AGAINST GIANNI'S THEN?

Im sorry to here that people you know have been forced into conversion. This is very very rare and infrequent. But, do you not believe it works vice versa? Meaning muslim girls are forcefully converted?

Just take a step back and realise that there are more common issues that are yet to be addressed.

LOL

OK no joke now, has neone here heard of any stories of a Muslim girl being forced into Sikhi? Any news reports? Any sources? Any allegations on the net anywhere? Anyone? Anything?

Any stories of a Sikh raping a Muslim girl... taking fotos of her..? blackmailing her? her family? drugging a muslim girl to get her to convert? using black magic?

If anyone has, itd be interesting to hear...

And RANJ, u said ureself a Gianni raping a 5 yr old girl is VERY rare... BUT trust me, extremist Islamics using whatever means possible to convert Sikh girls is not a rare thing. Unfortunately, because identities have to be protected, we cant name every case but they exist. Just go ask the SAS and i am sure they can arrange a meeting wherever u want.

LOL

OK no joke now, has neone here heard of any stories of a Muslim girl being forced into Sikhi? Any news reports? Any sources? Any allegations on the net anywhere? Anyone? Anything?

Any stories of a Sikh raping a Muslim girl... taking fotos of her..? blackmailing her? her family? drugging a muslim girl to get her to convert? using black magic?

And RANJ, u said ureself a Gianni raping a 5 yr old girl is VERY rare... BUT trust me, extremist Islamics using whatever means possible to convert Sikh girls is not a rare thing. Unfortunately, because identities have to be protected, we cant name every case but they exist. Just go ask the SAS and i am sure they can arrange a meeting wherever u want.

Clearly, it is very difficult to reason with stupidity.

You have no proof of anything you have just said, and will again probably divert the issue. Please re read what i have posted before you repost please.

Shame that people like you drag our community down. "WE CANT NAME EVERY CASE BUT THEY EXIST"? DO CASES NOT EXIST ON THE OTHER SIDE?

ARE YOU AGAIN DWELLING IN A RARE, INFREQUENT, 2 SIDED ISSUE THAT IS USED AS A PROPAGANDA TOOL BY EASILY LEAD SHEEP SUCH AS YOURSELF? YES YOU ARE

PLEASE THINK

what i meant with the "ringing" thing was just a funny little observation at how, while making some valid points, you are shouting so loudly.

The things to weigh are propaganda vs. truthful reporting of incidents that concern the community. I think that if there's no 3rd party proof, by a news organization or something, I'll be very less inclined to believe everything someone says. There is a small exception when things go under-reported, but third part proof is still a good thing to have if u want to truthfully tell the comunity about legitimate incidents.

I do agree that the wording of some newsletters (online newsletters, atleast) is quite biased, and incites hatred. And I think everyone agrees on that.....the thing is that they are saying that we also have some responsibility to inform about events that do take place, without hateful overtones....

THAT NEARLY MOST OF THE TIME IS SELF INFLICTED BY WILLING CONVERTED SIKH GIRLS. YES IT HAPPENS AND YES IT IS BAD, BUT WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME IDIOTS IN OUR OWN RELIGION DOING THE SAME THING, AGAIN SELF INFLICTED BY WILLINGLY COVERTED MUSLIM GIRLS.

WJKK WJKF

I don't see or hear of any Sikhs guys going around trying en masse to convert nonSikhs to Sikhism. What do you mean?

Ranj03 said:

THAT NEARLY MOST OF THE TIME IS SELF INFLICTED BY WILLING CONVERTED SIKH GIRLS. YES IT HAPPENS AND YES IT IS BAD, BUT WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME IDIOTS IN OUR OWN RELIGION DOING THE SAME THING, AGAIN SELF INFLICTED BY WILLINGLY COVERTED MUSLIM GIRLS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't see or hear of any Sikhs guys going around trying en masse to convert nonSikhs to Sikhism. What do you mean? Besides there is another point Ranjo3. Maybe you just don't know. For all I know you may be a mommas boy who doesn't get out much. I live in a predominantly sullah area. They have been messing around for years (I mean years!!), using, abusing etc. It isn't sullay per se, but sections of P'stanis. Maybe they are not forcefully converting that much and people should stop saying they are. More often it is grooming type activity. Yes, the girls own naivety and (I imagine) hormonally driven stupidity play a large part but Sikh men would be dumb as hell not to combat this for obvious reasons. If you've had the unpleasant experience of having some greasy slimey toonda sniggering about his Sikh gf , then you would know. I couldn't give a rats chittor about a kunjri but the fact that they are seeing it as a strike against upnay is an issue. Do you understand?? Or is that too complex.

You are missing a major factor in the equation. The other side are infinitely motivated to convert because 1. They believe they will be rewarded in heaven for it. 2. Their families usually support it. But often they are just after some easy sex (which many upneean seem to provide).

In contrast, most Sikh families would flip if the son said he was converting Shazia to get married to her. You know its true.

Either be a part of the solution or shut up....what are you scared of? You might have to fight?

Why you complaining about the East/West thing? Isn't there enough of them in all their billions to do that for themselves? Would they ever give a tutti if we were on the receiving end? Yes it is sad, but we have enough on our own plate right now, thank you.

Ranj,

Before commenting on something that you clearly have no knowledge of, please make yourself aware of what is happening around us. It might you live in the outer hebrides or something so you don't have any experiences of Muslims. Also please don't know write in upper case as it's like your shouting. Where shall I begin? Let's analyse your post.

I am sick and tired of our propaganda and repeatitive leaflets/emails that force us to believe that "All our girls are getting brainwashed by muslims", "Be Aware",

"Dont shop at muslim stores"

No one is asking that you follow what the leaflets or sms advise you to do. If you want to shop at your local halal cum grocery shop then that's up to you. Although rather than considering these sms and leaflets as something to feel sick about I would think that they are serving a good purpose. I would equate them to givernment heath warnngs given the level of cleansiness in these shops or as one environmental heath officer told the newspapers recently, one such shop was the worst that he had seen in all the 20 years he had been in his job. If you want to shop at one of their shops then go ahead and take you life in your hands. Just don't come crying on this forum asking for desi remedies when you get the runs! :wub:

Dancing Warrior wrote on another thread that a particular Muslim business man in Southall is involved in extremist activities and finances Muslim gangs. If Sikhs and using his businesses and enriching him aren't Sikhs being foolish by doing this?

Where you see hate in these sms others see education and spreading awareness. Since most Muslims give their zakat donations, if the newsreports of so-called muslim 'charities' are to be believed some end up financing terrorist organisations. So when your peckish and nip into a Muslim shop for a chocolate bar then chances are that your 45p will probably go towards blowing someone up! I know it's an extreme example but it's possible.

The common story most sikhs love to repeat is "all our girls are getting brainwashed" or "our girls get forced into conversions" - try going out on a Friday night in your local city and see how many of them are WILLINGLY draped over the local muslim lads. They are not as innocent as you like to make out - sorry to burst your bubble!

Have you considered that you are seeing the end result of the targetting and the brainwashing and not the beginning. How much effort and money has gone into the targetting before these girls are draped over these guys? If anything rather than the defeatist attitude you've brought here such things should be making you rethink your views.

Like I have said before, I am a Sikh and truly love my religion. Like many, I know our Sikhi nation is one that is peaceful and loving. To hate anybody is against Gods will in nearly all religions, including ours. Therefore to hate anybody because of there religion, race, sex etc is AGAINST SIKHISM. That is why I find it so hypocritical of many so called "Sikhs" who feed there hate in muslims through propaganda tools like these leaflets.

I'm glad that you said NEARLY all religions, since Islam teaches Muslims that they must HATE for the sake of their religion.

STOP AGROVATING A VERY VERY RARE ISSUE, THAT NEARLY MOST OF THE TIME IS SELF INFLICTED BY WILLING CONVERTED SIKH GIRLS. YES IT HAPPENS AND YES IT IS BAD, BUT WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME IDIOTS IN OUR OWN RELIGION DOING THE SAME THING, AGAIN SELF INFLICTED BY WILLINGLY COVERTED MUSLIM GIRLS. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO ISSUE! INSTEAD, WE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON STRENGTHENING OUR RELIGION AND SO SHOULD THEY

So there you have it not only is it rare but it's nearly always self inflicted. Case closed and now we can all stick our heads in the sand knowing everything is right with the world lol. Just to make your ignorant views more forceful you introduce the 'fact' that Sikhs are also doing the same thing. You really have your head stuck up your backside if you think people won't challenge that comment. So come on tell us about a case where a Sikh has targetted a Muslim girl in order to convert her.

LOL

Clearly, it is very difficult to reason with stupidity.

You have no proof of anything you have just said, and will again probably divert the issue. Please re read what i have posted before you repost please.

Shame that people like you drag our community down. "WE CANT NAME EVERY CASE BUT THEY EXIST"? DO CASES NOT EXIST ON THE OTHER SIDE?

ARE YOU AGAIN DWELLING IN A RARE, INFREQUENT, 2 SIDED ISSUE THAT IS USED AS A PROPAGANDA TOOL BY EASILY LEAD SHEEP SUCH AS YOURSELF? YES YOU ARE

PLEASE THINK

Yeh clearly it is very difficult to reason with stupid - u r proving that point very well for us thank you :wub:

As i said, why dont you go ask the sevadars who spend most of their time picking up the pieces after the extremist Muslims have had their way with them rather than coming on here trying to proclaim your the "voice of the Sikh community" all of a sudden? Your ignorance is an insult to all those that have been through it.