Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

think ranj is one of those dudes thats posts controversially and runs off! as for his tone totally inappropriate, you kno a person has no argument when they resort to slandering someones character!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranj may just simply be a big girls blouse hippy type. The type you don't want around when things get ugly. So he/she will play everything down so as avoid any potential conflict - should convert to some pacifist religion lol

To your posts;

Firstly I did not "run off", probably a childish response I expect from a 5 year old.

Secondly, to Dalsingh or whoever you are, you language just tells me your one of the "dumb masses" as George Orwell simply put it. I have lived in very "Ghetto" areas in my lifetime, noticebly Luton, where most violence breeds from. So please, before accusing and kicking up a childish and non factual response, please consider these things.

Thirdly, I cannot comment on all posts as sadley I dont have the time. For those who think "Oh, hes just a "gorra" " or "Dont know why he loves muslims so much" - your ridiculous to say the least. Your hypocracy is something that is confusing all up and coming EDUCATED SIKHS such as myself. I know what our religion preaches and I know how to go about it and satisfy those laws. But you go ahead and feed your hate on others, just as OUR RELIGION GOES AGAINST.

And OK, various societys may have done good to sort various rare issues, and good on them. I have personaly been to these meetings before and do understand the difficult circumstances opposed on some and FULLY RESPECT AND SUPPORT THERE CAUSE.

HOWEVER, many ignorant easily lead sheep, i.e some people who have posted absolute rubbish above, MAKE THE LIVES OF SOCIETIES SUCH AS THE SAS HARDER!! By your hate, YOU cause more problems. YOU provoke more violence.

What about various religious leaders in the midands of different faiths trying to resolve issues? What about them? Do you not recognise there help and support?

At the end of it, it comes to one thing I truley hope you realise. The main purpose of this type pf propaganda through leaflets are DESIGNED to GET YOU ALL UP IN ARMS about rare, infrequent and 2 sided issues. Ok there are bad muslims, but there are bad sikhs also, and many of them.

A reality check wouldnt go waste with many of you easily led and easily fed people.

Love Sikhi? Try and follow fundamental rules such as "Dont hate others" before trying to tell me what I do and do not know.

EVEYRBODY needs to chill and listen to some soothing kirtan maybe that will calm everyone down.

Well i hope i have put forward a reasonably justified argument here.

Even though the discussion has been quite hot and argumentative, i think that these debates are usually like this as views from both sets of people are strong and coming with good intentions.

May I apologise if i have caused and upset through my language, and i thank all responses to my view, and believe that this is a topic that needs to be resolved.

Thank you for your views

May you go in peace

WJKK WJKF.

Ranj

Even though the discussion has been quite hot and argumentative, i think that these debates are usually like this as views from both sets of people are strong and coming with good intentions.

May I apologise if i have caused and upset through my language, and i thank all responses to my view, and believe that this is a topic that needs to be resolved.

Thank you for your views

May you go in peace

WJKK WJKF.

Ranj

Typical, conservative, stick in the mud crap. Just like those ostrich older generation who have ignored stuff and led to it getting to where it is now.

Either come forward to do something or keep quiet.

Thank you for your views

May you go in peace

WJKK WJKF.

Ranj

Typical, conservative, stick in the mud crap. Just like those ostrich older generation who have ignored stuff and led to it getting to where it is now.

Either come forward to do something or keep quiet.

LOL DAL SINGH

LOL

IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT AN ***HOLE U ARE. IF ONLY. GO TO SCHOOL FIRST AND LEARN WHAT SIKHI.

Sat Sri Akal,

The only thing that everyone has to accept that we need to educate our youths and bring them back into sikhi.

We need a Sikh Lehar, and i must says that5 in todays time most of Gurudwars are good gor Nothing. So all of us should start doing that. Atleast all of us should start discuss Sikhi with there clean shaven brothers or there Punjabi sisters.

Regards