Would You Come Forward?

B4ND4

Yes people role up!! role up!! Niddar Singhs Crap is so powerful it can corrupt your Sikhi rolleyes.gif if his craps that powerful imagine what his Vidya could do to you!?! LOL.gif

Jokers

LOL.gif

Never new sikhi could be affected so greatly by a mere man is he mentioned in any scriptures or rehtnamas telling sikhs to stay away from such a person? lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know whats going on in here ...

but just wanted to share my nanajis thoughts .... when they were a kid around 1920 - 30s ... they lived in pakistan punjab and belong to a patvari family !!!

they use to tell that when ever a hindu sadhu goes for amarnath yatra ... and moved passed their villages ... for night stay they ask people around in ur village is their any house of singh ??? if yes they would stay their for a night else move to next village ... many hindu sadhus lived at my nanas home ...

what if today ... no hindu will wish he wants to stay at a sikhs house ... and if some sadhu even come .... we will not open the gate !!!!

Guest Narinder Singh
i dont know whats going on in here ...

but just wanted to share my nanajis thoughts .... when they were a kid around 1920 - 30s ... they lived in pakistan punjab and belong to a patvari family !!!

they use to tell that when ever a hindu sadhu goes for amarnath yatra ... and moved passed their villages ... for night stay they ask people around in ur village is their any house of singh ??? if yes they would stay their for a night else move to next village ... many hindu sadhus lived at my nanas home ...

what if today ... no hindu will wish he wants to stay at a sikhs house ... and if some sadhu even come .... we will not open the gate !!!!

Not true, the people of punjab are very hospitable and still are today, thats a fact. I dont know about outside of punjab though.

Fateh.

After witnessing an incident on the forum today i am left confused about the present state of people around us in general and sikhs in particular. This question has been on my mind for a long time that why do people fail to come forward even after witnessing gruesome crimes.. racial assaults, rapes, murders, thefts etc. All they need to do is step forward and reveal the truth, is it that hard to speak truth?? We as sikhs beat the dhols about leading a truthful life but is ignoring something that is clearly wrong truthful living?? Why do people tend to stay away from doing a righteous act?? What is it that stops them, are they dead or maya has consumed em so much that they lack rational thinking?? What is it that they can't be bothered about anyone else but their immediate families.

So my question here is if you are a witness to a crime would you come forward and help the victim and his/her family in brining the culprit to justice?? Seems like most of us aren't even bothered about people around us but if it comes to our own family we'll be knocking everyones door begging for help..now how selfish is that?? Will you wake up when your own mother or sister or anyone in your family is a victim. I tell you Waheguru is watching all our actions, even if you opt to ignore something today for whatever reasons it'll come back to haunt you sooner or later. All i am saying is wake up and lead a life of self-respect, courage, dignity.

If you were a young person who saw a crime being commited, would you go to the police and get your statement recorded or would u just sit on a comfy sofa watchin your fav. show because the crime commited doesn't affect your family. I wonder if you would still be watching the fav. TV show if your mother was being assaulted.

I would like to think that of course I would help someone in any situation that called for it.....but until the situation happens and you are there....I dont think anyone can know for a 100% sure thing what they would ACTUALLY do, as opposed to what they would like to THINK they would do.

I would like to think that of course I would help someone in any situation that called for it.....but until the situation happens and you are there....I dont think anyone can know for a 100% sure thing what they would ACTUALLY do, as opposed to what they would like to THINK they would do.

I completely agree with you but it was a Sikhi Camp. I wonder if they were teaching the kids about living for the truth or just teaching them to sit back and watch the drama?

On one side there are 5-6 muslim teenagers and on the other side a sikh camp full of sikhs..still all they could do was stand and stare like sheep. Seems like the muslims turned out to be lions. Disgraceful!

Whatever happened can't be altered but all the person is asking for is that people come forward and tell what they witnessed.

ps: chk these closed threads for more on this incident

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=29692

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=29721

well the "supposed" meeting is @ wednesday @ 6pm hopefully we will find out more on thursday night then!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

Gurus Khalsa hides from nothing including addressing his own faults, Khalsa is the calming shadow for the helpless and destitute.

A elderly Muslim once told me when he was a boy in Lahore he would have to catch a train to go to his school, his mother used to tell his father;

“when dropping of the boy, see if there is a Sardar Singh travelling the same way, ask him to look after our boy”

And when ever there was, guaranteed they would always watch over him. Such qualities are from Guru ji himself.

The Khalsa is the sword of humanity, Guru Ji made the Khalsa so it could never hide its responsibility to the service Humanity,

Degh, Tegh, Fathe’.

Gurus Khalsa hides from nothing including addressing his own faults, Khalsa is the calming shadow for the helpless and destitute.

A elderly Muslim once told me when he was a boy in Lahore he would have to catch a train to go to his school, his mother used to tell his father;

“when dropping of the boy, see if there is a Sardar Singh travelling the same way, ask him to look after our boy”

And when ever there was, guaranteed they would always watch over him. Such qualities are from Guru ji himself.

The Khalsa is the sword of humanity, Guru Ji made the Khalsa so it could never hide its responsibility to the service Humanity,

Degh, Tegh, Fathe’.

Degh, Tegh, Fathe’.

Degh, Tegh, Fathe’.

Nice post and this is very true. WE NEED 2 FOLLOW THIS EXAMPLE.

Protect our selfs and others.