Wahs The Pic All About?

Menu Ke Patha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ਕਾਇਆ ਕਿਰਦਾਰ ਅਉਰਤ ਯਕੀਨਾ ॥ ਰੰਗ ਤਮਾਸੇ ਮਾਣਿ ਹਕੀਨਾ ॥ ਨਾਪਾਕ ਪਾਕੁ ਕਰਿ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਹਦੀਸਾ ਸਾਬਤ ਸੂਰਤਿ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਿਰਾ॥੧੨॥

and thats from from bani so if you think Guru Nanak Sahib wasnt Sabat soorat then may Akaal help you!

Guest Dancing Warrior
What the heck are you talking about Dancing Warrior, r u currently high on the you know what? I beleive 100% Guroo Ji wore a keski and dastar, but Guroo Ji did Kirtan in raag.

And would you mind clarifying those points?

I shall gladly clarify all the points

You said

I beleive 100% Guroo Ji wore a keski and dastar

I say

Ok, if it makes you happy and that is what you "Believe"

You said

but Guroo Ji did Kirtan in raag

I say

Ok, we agree

You say

What the heck are you talking about Dancing Warrior, r u currently high on

I say

How dare you! I don’t take any alcohol, intoxicants, amphetamines, barbiturates………on Tuesdays and Thursday because those are holy days when we go to the temple meet pandit ji and crack on about Eastenders, but today is Saturday it is an unholy day therefore I am playing me PS3! Sipping a bud…with the lads….was-up…..was-up…………….. jus kidding :nihungsmile:

and i thought people here knew the topi which come in bani is a muslim white topi ... if people get in the habit of reading banni/rehat full then just reading a line it would be far better .... then just to take up line and prove the point ...

guru sahib saying not to wear a topi why ???? just find its answer and u will know which topi guru sahib is pointing to ...

and one more things when afgani pathans came for first time in punjab with nadder shah .... they have got base in lahore .... they have heard about singhs but never seen them ... and heard from other muslims that singhs are yodha ... so they challanged singh for a fight ... they said one afgani pathan and five singhs ... which was later set to one on one ... from singhs side it was baba sukha singh .... and they wore a helmet over keski ... all sakhi is in parchin panth parkash ... so baba sukha singh was not a sikh ...

if u have seen army dress under maharaja ranjit singh ... whats we called is khalsa raj ... it got helmets ... so army of khalsa raj was not sikhs ...

sikhs should wear dumallas but it doesnt mean sikh cant use any other thing if time asks ...

ਕਾਇਆ ਕਿਰਦਾਰ ਅਉਰਤ ਯਕੀਨਾ ॥ ਰੰਗ ਤਮਾਸੇ ਮਾਣਿ ਹਕੀਨਾ ॥ ਨਾਪਾਕ ਪਾਕੁ ਕਰਿ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਹਦੀਸਾ ਸਾਬਤ ਸੂਰਤਿ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਿਰਾ॥੧੨॥

and thats from from bani so if you think Guru Nanak Sahib wasnt Sabat soorat then may Akaal help you!

what according to u is sabaat surat here ???? is guru ji talking here uncut hairs and turban on the head ????

hak halaal bakhorahu khaanaa ||

Let what is earned righteously be your blessed food.

dhil dhareeaao dhhovahu mailaanaa ||

Wash away pollution with the river of your heart.

peer pashhaanai bhisathee soee ajaraaeel n dhoj tharaa ||11||

One who realizes the Prophet attains heaven. Azraa-eel, the Messenger of Death, does not cast him into hell. ||11||

kaaeiaa kiradhaar aourath yakeenaa ||

Let good deeds be your body, and faith your bride.

rang thamaasae maan hakeenaa ||

Play and enjoy the Lord's love and delight.

naapaak paak kar hadhoor hadheesaa saabath soorath dhasathaar siraa ||12||

Purify what is impure, and let the Lord's Presence be your religious tradition. Let your total awareness be the turban on your head. ||12||

musalamaan mom dhil hovai ||

To be Muslim is to be kind-hearted,

anthar kee mal dhil thae dhhovai ||

and wash away pollution from within the heart.

dhuneeaa rang n aavai naerrai jio kusam paatt ghio paak haraa ||13||

He does not even approach worldly pleasures; he is pure, like flowers, silk, ghee and the deer-skin. ||13||

so guru sahib is telling a qazi ( muslim ) to keep hairs and wear turban ... soorat is punjabi word also used for dhean ... like people say ' essdi rab naal soorat judi hoyi aa ' guru sahib is saying a qazi make devotion to god a turban of ur head ... it has nothing to with looks and what we wear ....

and same is with hoye sikh topi dharre ...

if u still want to change gurbani go ahead ... guru harrai sahib ... told baba ramrai never to show up their face for changing a word in gurbanni from musalman to baiman ... and we are changing meanings of gurbanni .... what will happen to us in dargah only god knows ....

Seems like our Shatanan friends are conveniently moving this topic into another direction! Probably because "G A" loves posing in the mirror at the gym while flexing his muscles in his Topi. partytime.gif

Mate this pic is a blatant replica of the RSS nonsense that is currently being passed off as original Fresco's by dubious characters, namely Nang Giddar through his website & propagated through his band of merry Lings via postings on various forums etc.

arite well i hate to burst ur fun here n i know u guys gonna bash me for this but i dun care

i've seen that pic in a hand copy of sri guru dasam granth sahib ji.. the whole granth is full of what looks like "hindu mat pics or rss pics" but guru gobind singh/whoever complied it had put them there to explain certain stories through shabads which he wants us to learn.. so basically when u read a shabad, the pic was beside n u see what guru sahib is talking about

i could be wrong, but im almost 80% this is right cuz i heard that every single hand copy of guru dasam granth sahib ji has these pics in them they were all compiled by different people (ex. baba deep singh, mata sundr kaur etc, bhai mani singh)

LoveTall

Godbless

arite well i hate to burst ur fun here n i know u guys gonna bash me for this but i dun care

i've seen that pic in a hand copy of sri guru dasam granth sahib ji.. the whole granth is full of what looks like "hindu mat pics or rss pics" but guru gobind singh/whoever complied it had put them there to explain certain stories through shabads which he wants us to learn.. so basically when u read a shabad, the pic was beside n u see what guru sahib is talking about

i could be wrong, but im almost 80% this is right cuz i heard that every single hand copy of guru dasam granth sahib ji has these pics in them they were all compiled by different people (ex. baba deep singh, mata sundr kaur etc, bhai mani singh)

Well sorry to burst your little bubble back! but Gursikhs such as those beloved ones named above were & are not the only ones to have tried their hand at copying the writings in Sri Dasam Granth. If you've seen with your own eyes copies of Sri Dasam Granth with those pictures included in it, then I would first question who is showing them to you as well as their motivations. Remember this, currently some 10,000 books that were in The Sikh Reference Library in Darbar Sahib, Amritsar during Operation Bluestar are still in the possession of the Indian Government or mysteriously disappeared. With this in mind the following quote seems to fit quite nicely:

"The first step in liquidating a people is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then you have somebody write new books, manufacture a new culture, invent a new history. Before long the nation will begin to forget what it is and what it was."

Milan Kundera, The Book Of Laughter and Forgetting

read more on this and other similar issues here: http://solarider.org/blog/?p=816

Those of you spreading Nang Giddars venom and backing it up with the cock n bull stories manufactured by the many anti-sikh stooges that have come and passed over the years need to really check yourself. When the grass is cut low all you snakes will show.