Happy Independance Day!

singhalicious

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than one million Punjabis died on this day and i am no rocket scientist but tell me like i am 5 yrs old... that why any punjabi (regardless of their religion) should celebrate the day which caused more than million death of their region.

I am wondering...

Its no way that we can blame singlacious to open such thread.. I remember that when i use to be india we use to celebrate in parades etc because we didn't know anything about world history largest mass migration of human and killings of each other.. These should be taught in History books !!

india dont recognise u as a sikh

hundreds of thousands of sikhs have been massacred by the indian government,hundreds are still languishing in jail,ur sisters have been raped,some tortured, 84 delhi riots some women had their uteruses pulled out,men ur brother n fathers, had tyres put round their heads n burnt alive,little kids n men torn apart using 2 cars goin in opposite directions,our guroo ghars desecrated,people who had governments support, have placed foot on our Guroo sahib, poured acid on guroo sahib,smeared my guroos angs wid cow dung,imitated him,done nindiya of him n ur still proud

yh carry on being proud

ohh yh n not 2 mention they burnt maharajs birs and also tore maharajs angs

More than one million Punjabis died on this day and i am no rocket scientist but tell me like i am 5 yrs old... that why any punjabi (regardless of their religion) should celebrate the day which caused more than million death of their region.

I am wondering...

Its no way that we can blame singlacious to open such thread.. I remember that when i use to be india we use to celebrate in parades etc because we didn't know anything about world history largest mass migration of human and killings of each other.. These should be taught in History books !!

i know alot about the history but think we should move on and let bigons be bgons and celebrate our freedom aswell as remember those who died during the struggle :wub:

Guest peacemaker

Singhalicious!!!! You're back!!!!! ohmy.gif I thought you said you were never coming back after the Harry Potter thread. Glad you're back though! This forum isn't the same without you. :wub:

"Baba, vichar gia Nankana"

This is a phrase

coming from the

bleeding hearts

of Sikhs.

we lost so many Gurudhams

we lost so many of our sisters

we lost so many our brothers

we lost so much

this is just the pain of 1947

not even going to start on

what happpened in the

60 years after

Not much to celebrate my friends

Reflect on what has happened

the terrible losses

we helped our hindu brothers

gain independance

they didn't return the favour

when it was our turn

bhagat singh is a national hero

jagtar singh hawara is a terrorist

udham singh a national hero

satwant singh and beant singh are on their "villian list", just released for I-Day

"Jai Hind" shouts the sikh

with cuffs of slavery

which he sees not