Be Vegetarian

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Jassicca, Amrit does have its powers... this is coming from a person who doesn't believe in magic!!

The fact that you are on this forum means that you must believe in Waheguru... and his kirpa. Anything that is Waheguru's kirpa is "magic" and is a stretch of probability. Yet it does occur.

The most amazing thing about it is that it only helps those who have faith in it. B)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this isnt really related to the topic but.. i dont truly believe that amrit has some magical power that makes u ur bad habits like that. If you believe it then u make it come true yourself but its not actually the amrit. It's like that trick bugs bunny pulled in space jam where he gave the team that "magic water" and it appeared to work

hmm.. Phaenjee.. amrit do have GREAT Powers and NO one can explain until one goes thru it.. ONLY & ONLY if he/she take it with pure heart..

Amrit will have effect on the person, if the the person follows gurus step by heart.. (not only outer appearance, but inside too)

Amrit will not have effect on person if he/she do not follow what our guru sahibs jee said to follow.. (majority of us belongs to this category.. OR maybe im speaking of myself ;) )

Before amrit, i was heavy egg eater.. i always use to have ig omelates in morning.. i could eat like at least 4 or 5 eggs at a time tongue.gif but after amrit i just don't even like to look at em, not cauz rehat says soo.. it's just something inside me which says.. "Oh

forget it... it's nothing, i can live without it and soo on.." I don't know if you wanna put that amrit did the work on me or maybe i changed.. sooo it's all guru jee who is playing all these tricks.. :nihungsmile:

jassika.. didnt we have a conversation about this?

how do u explain the fact that guru sahib could turn swallows to eat a hawk from amrit? how can he revive dead people? how can he make a single person fight off thousands!!

look at 84.. how many singhs was it in harmandir sahib? against the ENTIRE INDIAN ARMY?

amrit is not water.. it has powers..

even water with a little bani read on it has powers.. look at the story of the leper who was cured at harmandir sahib.. or sarab rogh ka akhaud naam which cures people using the powers of the sarovar at amritsar.. people of all religions, creeds, nationalities.. they have been cured of cancer and many other diseases.. .

its not the water.. its the power of the bani and naam in that water.

if you dont beleive it has that power.. explain to me how I, as a 5 year old boy, ran screaming and kicking into an amrit sanchar after pushing down a HUGE singh who was guarding the door? I dont even remember what was going on in my head that day..

I have seen amazing things happen because of amrit.. theres no way it can be a self fulfilling prophecy or some kind of "magic water" as you put it.

I find ur post kind of insulting on guru sahib..

yes yes i remember that but i'm just thinking like if someone that didnt really believe in amrit took it. i dont think it will

effect them at all. they would still eat meat. people just make it true what they want to believe about amrit but the power is actually inside themselves all the time. after i took amrit it didnt actually make me instantly forget meat i had to do that on my own. people that learn exactly that amrit will do this will find that it works but it all depends what you learned about it. how is amrit prepared anyways? its just natural resources found on the earth that we share. i'm sorry if my posts seem insulting but they're not intended to be. i just still have things to consider before becoming a true believer.

jassika.. didnt we have a conversation about this?

how do u explain the fact that guru sahib could turn swallows to eat a hawk from amrit? how can he revive dead people? how can he make a single person fight off thousands!!

look at 84.. how many singhs was it in harmandir sahib? against the ENTIRE INDIAN ARMY?

amrit is not water.. it has powers..

even water with a little bani read on it has powers.. look at the story of the leper who was cured at harmandir sahib.. or sarab rogh ka akhaud naam which cures people using the powers of the sarovar at amritsar.. people of all religions, creeds, nationalities.. they have been cured of cancer and many other diseases.. .

its not the water.. its the power of the bani and naam in that water.

if you dont beleive it has that power.. explain to me how I, as a 5 year old boy, ran screaming and kicking into an amrit sanchar after pushing down a HUGE singh who was guarding the door? I dont even remember what was going on in my head that day..

I have seen amazing things happen because of amrit.. theres no way it can be a self fulfilling prophecy or some kind of "magic water" as you put it.

I find ur post

kind of insulting on guru sahib..

yes yes i remember that but i'm just thinking like if someone that didnt really believe in amrit took it.

just for the sake of testing? :@

WEll nothing happens withOUT ardas from TRUE HEART :)grin.gif

i dont think it will effect them at all.
No it wont...as in whne a person does ardas for soemthing, nothing will be achieved UNLESS it is from ur true heart.and you TRUELY GIVE YOUR HEAD TO THE GURU, without ANY REGRETS..

Only when you're willing ot be SAWED INTO TWO, or when you are WILLING OT BE BIOLED TO DETH, but NOT LEAVE YOUR GURU..THATS when you take Amrit..if you take it for the sake of 'testing'

nothing will happen

say a student goes to school..if his intention or will ISN'T to learn, will he learn anything rolleyes.gif

they would

still eat meat. people just make it true what they want to believe about amrit but the power is actually inside themselves all the time. after i took amrit it didnt actually make me instantly forget meat i had to do that on my own. people that learn exactly that amrit will do this will find that it works but it all depends what you learned about it.

HUkme andar saab ko..Bahar Hukam na Koe..

Guru JI did mehar and KIRPA on thme so that they can do that

as he did Kirpa on YOU TOO..

I've sen MANY people striving to become viggies but arn't ABLE TO do thta.. :D

how is amrit prepared anyways?
the way GUru GObind SIngh ji did 1699 :wub:
its just natural resources found on the earth that we share.

so?...ANYTHING prepared doing Paath..is PUIRE..CRYSTAL CLEAR...

drink Jaal from any Gurdwara where they got those thingies where u wash you're feet

drink water from that.....might SEEM dirty..but it is CRISTAL CLEAR..!

I get sick drinking INDIAN water...drinking tha has NEVER HARMED me ONCE :@

i'm sorry if my posts seem insulting but they're not intended to be. i just still have things to consider before becoming a true believer.

BHenji..I think the right time to do that wuold be BEFORE TAKING AMRIT, and BEFORE GIVING UR HEAD TO 'Khalsa meh ho KARO NIVAS'

FOrgive me if I have offended you

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!