Im Annoyed

ok maybe im just annoyed cos ive had alot of exams last week or somtin BUT all i see these days is Singhs wearin caps it looks stupid its like they are ashamed of wearin a turban in public..........i mean what the hell! they look like those dodgy terrorists with caps on like the ones they show them on BBC News! why keep hair wen all ur gona do is cover it up with a sh!ty cap with some retarded logo on it! and patkas piss me off bigtime........patkas on kids are fine but grown men!!! and they wear hoodies to cover up the patka to copy the black guys (no offence to any black guys) its just really p!ss takin.........grown men lookin like little boys...............they only do it cos their mummies told em to keep hair and not cos they want to!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok maybe im just annoyed cos ive had alot of exams last week or somtin BUT all i see these days is Singhs wearin caps it looks stupid its like they are ashamed of wearin a turban in public..........i mean what the hell! they look like those dodgy terrorists with caps on like the ones they show them on BBC News! why keep hair wen all ur gona do is cover it up with a sh!ty cap with some retarded logo on it! and patkas piss me off bigtime........patkas on kids are fine but grown men!!! and they wear hoodies to cover up the patka to copy the black guys (no offence to any black guys) its just really p!ss takin.........grown men lookin like little boys...............they only do it cos their mummies told em to keep hair and not cos they want to!!

What would you do if you had children and (presuming you would push them to keep kesh) as they grew up they wanted to cut their hair because they were never really feeling religion. What would you do? Let them cut their hair, preach some more make them keep their hair despite their obvious lack of strong belief/commitment?

I would be interested in your views. I think trim Singhs are the result of placing too much emphasis on kesh and little on interior factors.

Please watch the link below.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1cVqA8qBOlQ

why is there so much emphasis on the guys...what abt the girls?

You need to sort that out between yourselves. I don't think it is good for guys to do it as many girls rebel and run off or something! LOL