Sikhi Camp 2007 Pics & Videos

DTN1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikhi camp was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics and video audio all coming soon!!! 1 to 2 weeks but ask one of the sewadars cus i aint 100% sure bout how long will video audio take cus i know they said pics 1 to 2 weeks be up.

for yall who missed out i will say go sikhi camp next year will change your whole life :D

sikhi camp was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics and video audio all coming soon!!! 1 to 2 weeks but ask one of the sewadars cus i aint 100% sure bout how long will video audio take cus i know they said pics 1 to 2 weeks be up.

for yall who missed out i will say go sikhi camp next year will change your whole life :D

Bhenji tell us about Sikhi Camp.. What did you do? What did you learn there and show us some pics :)

Sangat was blessed to have darshan of Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda's mata ji and mami ji. They told us the story of Bhai Sukha and Jinda;s shaheedi. They were the most amazing chardikala bibian....true mothers of the Khalsa!

One thing I remember well was Mata Ji saying "We are so blessed (vaday bhaag) to have darshan of the Khalsa Fauj." It was actually us who were blessed!