Being Tested All The Bloody Time

Guest _Jaspreet_

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Jaspreet_
Im female and of similar age and I have not done anything just like you..but I think I am blessed! I would hate to marry a guy that has had other women...it would totally disgust me. I would think, 'if i could resist, why the hell can't you you weak ****'

I know many males and females who have not done anything, and I think they are all SO blessed. Maybe it does not seem like it to you, but I really doubt that when ur introduced to potential partners and u say you have not done anything they would look down on you or something. They would highly respect you and you have high chances of that girl saying yes to you.

Also, you mentioned that girls dont like beard - pile of bull!! What kind of girls you want to attract anyway??? If you want a girl similar to you and who is in sikhi..maybe even amritdhari..there is absolutely no worry about you not doing anything. I actually know many females who are resisting to get married because most amritdhari guys have done things. None of us want a singh like that. They are weak!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong! Do not turn out like these weak people!! Sorry if i have offended anyone.

not a very sensible nor respectful post by so called 'kaur'... everybody is brought diff and has a diff history... i've had my past wit da woman kind.... buh tha's my past... if a woman decides she dun wanna mary me because of my past, then tha's pretty shtyapid... shows that people dun realize the tru meanin of amrit... i haven't dun nuttin since i took amrit... isn't that wha counts? if she nah gonna marry me because of my 'past' then she dun deserve to marry me at all... if sum1 said that to me i'd drop them quick tingz :D

a person havin a 'past' does not make them any 'lower' then sum1 who hasn't had any physical relations wit sum1 at all... in fact... my past has made me the person i am today... i've learned and experienced a whole lot more then most people...

obviously there is preference... ideally we wud all be 'pure' in that sense... n we probably all prefer someone who hasn't had a 'past', but for u to say that it wud totally disgust you and u wud never marry a guy like that shows ur lack of knowledge and common sense.. when u marry sum1 ur marryin sum1 that will better your sikhi, that u can grow with and build a strong grishti jeevan... what does his past have to do with that? in fact, he mite even have a jeevan that is more advanced then urs, which would make it beneficial for u to marry that person since u can feed off of his spirituality, learn new things, and progress ur own spirituality..

for anybody to look down upon sum1 else because they've had a 'past' is not only disrespectful, but it shows immense amount of EGO... because a person hasn't had a physical past doesn't make them any better... in fact, their MIND might be even more polluted and filthy...

so dun go categorizing or generalizing like that... i's nah smart.. i's nah kool... i's nah sikhi..

i's funny how u write all the rudeness and garbage n end with 'sorry if i offended anybody'...

i HAVENT got a polluted and filthy mind :) BUT this is situation that i am trying to resolve at the moment and want genuine advice and help on.

^^ Its her views Heera veer and i suppose we all should respect that. She strongly felt about something and posted her opinion here. I am pretty sure she isn't the only one who thinks like that :D .

i kno i's her opinion... buh the point i'm tryna get across is that there's a way to give ur opinion by without disrespecting, being rude and bein ignorant...

i HAVENT got a polluted and filthy mind :) BUT this is situation that i am trying to resolve at the moment and want genuine advice and help on.

i'm not sayin u do... i'm sayin generally speakin sometimes people who don't have any 'past' have a more polluted and filthy mind then those that DO have a past...

u haven't read wha i wrote properlly... i said 'MIGHT'... sum1 who's had a 'past' MIGHT have a more pure mind then sum1 that doesn't... we dun kno for sure... which goes back to my point... that we can't generalize or categorize people...

Guest _Jaspreet_
^^ Its her views Heera veer and i suppose we all should respect that. She strongly felt about something and posted her opinion here. I am pretty sure she isn't the only one who thinks like that :D .

i kno i's her opinion... buh the point i'm tryna get across is that there's a way to give ur opinion by without disrespecting, being rude and bein ignorant...

i'm not sayin u do... i'm sayin generally speakin sometimes people who don't have any 'past' have a more polluted and filthy mind then those that DO have a past...

u haven't read wha i wrote properlly... i said 'MIGHT'... sum1 who's had a 'past' MIGHT have a more pure mind then sum1 that doesn't... we dun kno for sure... which goes back to my point... that we can't generalize or categorize people...

fair enough but for the record im not like that anyway im not a judgmental person if someone has improved i.e. stopped drinkin. smoking, eating who am I to judge BUT when it comes to someone with a past all im saying is that all it could go is as far as friendship because i havent done those things BUT when it comes to 'past' business its not something you can run away from or pretend it never happened, however if i had done things i cant ever request to marry someone who has waited etc then thats just hypocrital But i guess its all about compatibility. the above post by _Kaur_ was harsh but its her views at the end of the day.

I, myself couldn't stand marrying someone who has been with other men. There is nothing offensive about that. Why should you take offense of other people's choices in life, especially when their is nothing wrong about those choices. It would totally disgust me and i would never marry a girl who has had a relationship before. There is nothing disrespectful, ignorant or rude about that. You may not agree, fair enough but to say it is disrespectful and rude is going to far.

NOTE: This is not intended to offend anyone. This is my personal view. :D

Guest _JustME_
It would totally disgust me and i would never marry a girl who has had a relationship before. There is nothing disrespectful, ignorant or rude about that.

yeah of course that is DEFINATLY NOT RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL rolleyes.gif

Guest _Jaspreet_
I, myself couldn't stand marrying someone who has been with other men. There is nothing offensive about that. Why should you take offense of other people's choices in life, especially when their is nothing wrong about those choices. It would totally disgust me and i would never marry a girl who has had a relationship before. There is nothing disrespectful, ignorant or rude about that. You may not agree, fair enough but to say it is disrespectful and rude is going to far.

NOTE: This It is not intended to offend anyone. This is my personal view. :)

thats how I feel it wouldnt digust me I just wouldnt marry her and it could only go as far as friendship BUT if the shoe was on the other foot and i had been with other women then i can expect to a marry a woman who has waited...........thats the thing now im 23 i dont know if i should wait until marriage OR start to get into the whole dating thing PLUS i have another fear which is that if i have never been able to attract a woman to be my girlfriend how am I going to attract someone to be my wife :D im confused need help..............

You seem to be stuck on whether you should get married or have a girlfriend. Its pretty obvious you want to be with someone. So i think you should just get married. You have waited this long, do not ruin it by dating. Dont worry about that you have not attracted any chick to be your girlfriend. It is good you havent had a girlfriend. And i am sure you will be able to find someone. Be positive. And remember it isnt all about looks, fair enough you want someone decent, but things like being a caring, respectful, and nice person are probably more important. Why dont you tell your parents to find you a kuri?? or upload a profile onto say www.shaadi.com or some other site like that. You should get married, you are 23...lol...thats my view anyway...just relax, you will be fine.

thats how I feel it wouldnt digust me I just wouldnt marry her and it could only go as far as friendship BUT if the shoe was on the other foot and i had been with other women then i can expect to a marry a woman who has waited...........thats the thing now im 23 i dont know if i should wait until marriage OR start to get into the whole dating thing PLUS i have another fear which is that if i have never been able to attract a woman to be my girlfriend how am I going to attract someone to be my wife :D im confused need help..............

what does bani say about this?

Bani teaches us to look at all women who are not our wife as mothers, sisters, daughters. so clearly, dating is out of the question.

all it does is tempt you to go further downhill. trust me, i'm 26 and going to get married next year - ever since i've been in sikhi i've never dated and am proud of that and happy about it.

before i came into sikhi i had some experience with girls, but am so glad that i've never had sex. i have dated a bit before i got into sikhi, i can honestly tell you, i regret it.

better to be alone (meaning just you and the Guru, He's always watching you :D rather than date and possibly get into a situation that you may really regret.