Being Tested All The Bloody Time

Guest _Jaspreet_

Guest _Jaspreet_
Singh, i've been at that crossroad & taken the wrong path. There is nothing but misery in the path i took, i suppose the grass always looks greener on the otherside. The worst part now is trying to get back to where i was before i took that path and boy it ain't easy (ups & downs - i suppose its all the karam i've gathered along this path)

Trust me, keep the compnay of good sangat (Gursikhs) and you'll get through this predicament with maharaj's kirpa.

(btw...i'm one of those hypocrites telling you not to do what i did...lol.... but bruv, trust me, it aint worth it)

I get what your are saying...........im pretty sure i dont want to become clean shaven, smoke, drink, club or eat meat BUT i want to be in a relationship and maybe my experience will be different to others and why should i have to wait til marriage nearly all sikh girls these days date and get upto all sorts and then theres me havent done anything.....i just keep picturing (at around marriage time) me being introduced to women and them telling me ''ive been with other guys'' half of me wants to date and the other half wants to wait until marriage BUT if i wait until marriage im just going to be introduced to women who have been with random guys and i dont want to be with a woman who has been with any guy...........

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanabe sikh

Paaji,

Iv also made the same mistakes you are contemplating and trust me all the kamai and hard work that you have done in the past all goes to watse......and dont matter how hard you try its hard to get back to the level you were once at.

the worst thing is pretending to be this person that you are not.

my advise for all its worth is stay strong, keep your faith as nothing is worth loosing that for.

Guest _Jaspreet_
Paaji,

Iv also made the same mistakes you are contemplating and trust me all the kamai and hard work that you have done in the past all goes to watse......and dont matter how hard you try its hard to get back to the level you were once at.

the worst thing is pretending to be this person that you are not.

my advise for all its worth is stay strong, keep your faith as nothing is worth loosing that for.

thanks for all your advice and i guess maybe i am lucky that i havent done those things BUT when it comes to the relationship issue i cant relate to you guys because i want to experience that for myself............im in a catch 22 situation and i dont know what to do anymore sad.gif what do female members of this forum think about my situation?

Just becuase other sikhs date, does not mean you should. if you really want a relationship and be with someone, definitely tell your parents you want to get married and get married. That will pretty much solve the problem. Dating is not something cool or to be proud of and veing 23 years old you should denifitely know that my now. Good luck anyways.

Im female and of similar age and I have not done anything just like you..but I think I am blessed! I would hate to marry a guy that has had other women...it would totally disgust me. I would think, 'if i could resist, why the hell can't you you weak ****'

I know many males and females who have not done anything, and I think they are all SO blessed. Maybe it does not seem like it to you, but I really doubt that when ur introduced to potential partners and u say you have not done anything they would look down on you or something. They would highly respect you and you have high chances of that girl saying yes to you.

Also, you mentioned that girls dont like beard - pile of bull!! What kind of girls you want to attract anyway??? If you want a girl similar to you and who is in sikhi..maybe even amritdhari..there is absolutely no worry about you not doing anything. I actually know many females who are resisting to get married because most amritdhari guys have done things. None of us want a singh like that. They are weak!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong! Do not turn out like these weak people!! Sorry if i have offended anyone.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....this sounds familiar...........im wondering if "Jaspreet" is who is think he is......... :nihungsmile:

is so then veer.....................heres my two cents.......................when a personal isnt in a relationship................he want to be in one............when someone IS in a relationship.............he/she realises wot a huge screw up it acually is..............ive got a question for all the "Gursikhs" out there............

How many of us have found happiness in sikhi AND continued to live a NON_SIKH life?

it CANT BE DONE............u cannot call urself a sikh if u indulge in non-sikh activities just because todays society has become more torable to these things it does NOT mean that it is acceptable in Gods Court...............butter it up in any way u want but u know wot is right and wot is wrong.......

for example..............take me...............up until one week ago i had the "perfect" life..............gud-ish family, Lovely boyfriend who id been with for six yrs and worshiped me, and lovely new house, a great job, good education, SOUNDS GREAT YEAH?

but it wasnt...........on the outside the most exotic flower can look sooooo apealing but only the plant itself knows wot poison lurks under the surface................

the mere fact that i was having relations with a male OUTSIDE of marrriage since the age of 17 IS A PAAP...........its kaljug getting a stronger hold on us..............maya intoxicating us with temporary pleasure but when its time to depart from this world.........the lovely boyfriend, the nice new house does not come with us...........................

I leave u guys to make up ur minds about the rest

bhul chuck maafi

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ki Fateh

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....this sounds familiar...........im wondering if "Jaspreet" is who is think he is......... :nihungsmile:

is so then veer.....................heres my two cents.......................when a personal isnt in a relationship................he want to be in one............when someone IS in a relationship.............he/she realises wot a huge screw up it acually is..............ive got a question for all the "Gursikhs" out there............

How many of us have found happiness in sikhi AND continued to live a NON_SIKH life?

it CANT BE DONE............u cannot call urself a sikh if u indulge in non-sikh activities just because todays society has become more torable to these things it does NOT mean that it is acceptable in Gods Court...............butter it up in any way u want but u know wot is right and wot is wrong.......

for example..............take me...............up until one week ago i had the "perfect" life..............gud-ish family, Lovely boyfriend who id been with for six yrs and worshiped me, and lovely new house, a great job, good education, SOUNDS GREAT YEAH?

but it wasnt...........on the outside the most exotic flower can look sooooo apealing but only the plant itself knows wot poison lurks under the surface................

the mere fact that i was having relations with a male OUTSIDE of marrriage since the age of 17 IS A PAAP...........its kaljug getting a stronger hold on us..............maya intoxicating us with temporary pleasure but when its time to depart from this world.........the lovely boyfriend, the nice new house does not come with us...........................

I leave u guys to make up ur minds about the rest

bhul chuck maafi

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ki Fateh

dayaaaaam justMe u sound just like me again! :D Sometime i look at life and think - chek meee out i rock! but then i look at it from a sikhi point of view and think..

JEEYO MAILLE BARRO NIRMAL

dayaaaaam justMe u sound just like me again!

im not JustME for nuttin :D

JEEYO MAILLE BARRO NIRMAL

and thats how we loose this precious gift and mahraj has bestowed upon us................. pray.gif

as long as we look cook to society...........its fine.....................look in the mirror.................girls with ur fancy layered/streaked hair and perfectly shaped eyebrows, and guys with ur trimmed breads and short spiked hair..................and look deeeeep inside ur soul and mind and ask urself...............

Do i feel as good as i think i look?

depending on ur answer to that question...............u life can be swarag buy dying in the glorious word of the Shabd or narak by turning ur back the truth bocs ur its easier to do so........... pray.gif

Nanak Dukhiah Sab Sansaar

Sansar Sumundeh Taar Gobindeh

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru...............

Im female and of similar age and I have not done anything just like you..but I think I am blessed! I would hate to marry a guy that has had other women...it would totally disgust me. I would think, 'if i could resist, why the hell can't you you weak ****'

I know many males and females who have not done anything, and I think they are all SO blessed. Maybe it does not seem like it to you, but I really doubt that when ur introduced to potential partners and u say you have not done anything they would look down on you or something. They would highly respect you and you have high chances of that girl saying yes to you.

Also, you mentioned that girls dont like beard - pile of bull!! What kind of girls you want to attract anyway??? If you want a girl similar to you and who is in sikhi..maybe even amritdhari..there is absolutely no worry about you not doing anything. I actually know many females who are resisting to get married because most amritdhari guys have done things. None of us want a singh like that. They are weak!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong! Do not turn out like these weak people!! Sorry if i have offended anyone.

not a very sensible nor respectful post by so called 'kaur'... everybody is brought diff and has a diff history... i've had my past wit da woman kind.... buh tha's my past... if a woman decides she dun wanna mary me because of my past, then tha's pretty shtyapid... shows that people dun realize the tru meanin of amrit... i haven't dun nuttin since i took amrit... isn't that wha counts? if she nah gonna marry me because of my 'past' then she dun deserve to marry me at all... if sum1 said that to me i'd drop them quick tingz :D

a person havin a 'past' does not make them any 'lower' then sum1 who hasn't had any physical relations wit sum1 at all... in fact... my past has made me the person i am today... i've learned and experienced a whole lot more then most people...

obviously there is preference... ideally we wud all be 'pure' in that sense... n we probably all prefer someone who hasn't had a 'past', but for u to say that it wud totally disgust you and u wud never marry a guy like that shows ur lack of knowledge and common sense.. when u marry sum1 ur marryin sum1 that will better your sikhi, that u can grow with and build a strong grishti jeevan... what does his past have to do with that? in fact, he mite even have a jeevan that is more advanced then urs, which would make it beneficial for u to marry that person since u can feed off of his spirituality, learn new things, and progress ur own spirituality..

for anybody to look down upon sum1 else because they've had a 'past' is not only disrespectful, but it shows immense amount of EGO... because a person hasn't had a physical past doesn't make them any better... in fact, their MIND might be even more polluted and filthy...

so dun go categorizing or generalizing like that... i's nah smart.. i's nah kool... i's nah sikhi..

i's funny how u write all the rudeness and garbage n end with 'sorry if i offended anybody'...