To Every Uni Student

rimmel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv worked for 2 international firms, both in the city and told both that i dont go to clubs/bars etc. both were fine and if we needed to go we went somewhere i was comfortable. its a respect thing. if they dont respect u and ur views do u want to work there?

the firm i am currently at used to go pub once a month for drinks as a group, i told the guys i wouldnt. they were totally fine and the next month they went to a sandwich place where we had orange juice instead. (for those that dont eat/drink out, if you tell them that, they should be fine with that also).

so no, you dont need to go to clubs/bars etc to drink lemonade to progress at work. and if u do, well that is a choice you yourself have made. there are other jobs out there which dont require you to make these compromises. if the only reason we are in these jobs is for money, power, respect, influence etc and dont care about our morals or stances as sikhs, then being a drug dealer will give you all of the above and a lot more money as well.

so sitar girl, i agree with you penji