To Every Uni Student

rimmel

JustME panji use a salai or somtin long to scratch that itch, dont wori i used to get it to when i started wearing a dastaar then again i was ten back then lol...........

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitargirl

- i never made the comment that i 'don't like u'... so don't assume that..

- if u look a lil further back... i tink on the first page i made a post in regards to ur original post... the post u are referrin to was made a lil while after, when sum1 else posted there comments..

IN case you did not manage to look up JUDGING IN A DICTIONARY THEN let me explain it to you. It has no bad meaning UNTIL you discriminate by your judgement.

I have not discriminated against anyone in the past and neither will I in the present

so u don't feel that sayin non-amritdharee's know nuttin of sikhi isn't discriminating?

however I will ask why people who have taken AMRIT ABOUT WHY THEY GO CLUBBING. SO FAR IT MAKES NO SENSE.

okay.. but i haven't said netin against that.. i haven't questioned ur motive to ask that question.. n i's a very valid question... ur original question is not what my comments were directed at...

nowhere have i said that ur a bad person for askin the question.. i dun tink nebody's said that... in fact, most people on this thread seem to agree wit ur sentiments n comments... so please dun make it look like everybody is 'against' u... because really, nobody is...

the only 'personal' tactic i 'used' was when i said:

so do not judge... plain n simple... n if u can't handle that, u got some serious ego problems..

and later i apologized for takin a cheap shot...

wow... u really do not get what i'm saying do u? please read carefully...

This is how it all started. I was chatting to supersingh about how nonamritdhari's you can kinda understand GOING CLUBBING cos they have not taken amrit IE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT SIKHI

now.. for the probably 6th time i'm saying this... how do u know how much they know about sikhi? you DON'T.. yes.. i'm sure most amritdharee people know more about sikhi then most non-amritdharee... but what you did is classified ALL non-amritdharee people into one category of 'not knowing anything about sikhi'...

yes i'm sure u can prove that most amritdharee's know more about sikhi.. but i personally kno several non-amritdharee's who kno way more about sikhi, sikhi ithaas, and bani then a lot of amritdharees... one of them who happens to be a mona!

THATS why i said don't judge.. just because a person is not amritdharee, it DOES NOT... I REPEAT.. DOES NOT mean that they know nothing of sikhi...

lets see if u can digest that... it seems YOU are the one who's going off topic...

I'M GOING TO BE HONEST HERE. I FIND THIS COMMENT FUNNY COS YOU clearly don't READ. NONAMRITDHARIS WUD BE AT CLUBS COS THEY DON'T HAVE GIAAN. Period. Just cos ure born into a sikh family you are not a sikh. I believe this.

AMRIDHARI'S HOWEVER have giaaan so why are they at clubs.

so ur assuming all amritdharee people have gyaan? and all non-amritdharee people have no gyaan? how did u come up with that conclusion...

if all amritdharee people had gyaan, then the panth wouldn't be in the mess it is today...

Chalo hun thande ho jo saare.

how about a sikhs only club :) where amritdharis can go with kirpans on and ppl can have sensible discussions. I can reserve a place for Heera Singh n Sitargirl .. you can fight there tongue.gif

Sardar Dholi can do his dancing too (in some corner) :D

again... i say, yes i'm sure MOST amritdharee's probably (probability... u kno... math..) have more gyaan then non-amritdharee's... but u can't say that non-amritdharee's have NO gyaan.. so.. ur sayin u have no gyaan? seems to me u have some gyaan in math because u keep bringin that up... u seem to have some gyaan in sikhi, probably more then some amritdharee's on this forum.. possibly more then me...

gyaan = knowledge...

as an amritdharee person i can honestly say that i kno some amritdharee people who have next to no knowledge of sikhi or bani..

sitargirl is just talking about amritdharis who go to clubs and why? and so far no one has given a satisfactory answer because simply amritdharis dont belong in clubs anyway there are better ways to spread sikhi than going to a club lol.